Good Morning BlowJob

Story Info
How my girlfriend woke me up one morning after a long trip.
4.1k words
3.97
9.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lee364
Lee364
3 Followers

I want to thank my editor for all his help and suggestions with me on this, as it is the first story that I composed for Literotica. If you're looking for someone to help with editing, suggestion, or story flow you won't be disappointed as he did a great job for me.

Thank You Steve Ciao

******************************

My name is Jake, I own my own business as a Home Inspector for the Houston-Metro area, so that kind of lets me set my own hours. I am 34 years old with a toned body. At 5'10" and weighing 175 pounds, and thanks to working out a lot at the gym, friends have told me that I look good and have a good build. Even I am proud of my muscular upper body, filling up my extra-large shirt, and having a small waist.

My girlfriend, who I met at the gym a few months ago, says I fill out size 36 pants very well. Karen is a very good-looking 28-year-old young lady. She stands 5'7", and weighs 125lbs. Karen has beautiful long brunette hair down almost to her waistline, which helps to show off her attractively thin build and her very firm heart-shaped butt. What I love most though, are her full firm size 34" C cup breasts and the bluest of blue eyes I've ever seen. She asked me on our third date why I was so attracted to her, and I told her it was her smile that could light up even the darkest of rooms, her beautiful deep blue eyes, and of course, to be quite honest, her incredibly attractive butt. Which she said she already knew about because she caught me staring at her more than once at the gym while she was doing squats at the gym.

We dated for about 3 months, spending nights at each other's house throughout the week. One Thursday night while out having dinner, she asked me what time I thought I would be off work tomorrow. I told her I had a previous customer who was just buying another house up in Dallas, (which is about a four-hour drive), and that the customer only wanted me to do her home inspection since I did such a good job for her on her home in Katy, (just west of Houston).

I told Karen that I was not able to start that job until after 3:00 PM due to the existing homeowner's schedule, so it would be an extremely late night for me and that I might just get a hotel out there for the night.

I said, ya know, we've been dating and staying at each other's place for a while now and I wanted you to feel more comfortable and have the freedom to come and go as you wish and not always on my schedule since it is so sporadic, and I thought it was time to give you a key to my house.

You decided to come home with me as your work was a lot closer to my house than your place, but said you had to get up and be at work incredibly early tomorrow morning so not too much playing around tonight. I said that is fine with me as long as I can hold you close to me. You know how much I love holding you in my arms. After we got home, we went to the living room and turned on the TV. We laid there on the couch watching one of your TV shows for about an hour and then decided to go to bed. As we got in bed you rolled over towards me resting your head on my shoulder and one of your legs over mine, using me as your favorite squishy body pillow. While kissing me on my chest, you told me you will try not to wake me up tomorrow morning and to have a safe drive. I told you not to worry about making noise in the morning, as I like watching you get ready and get all made up, and I can always go back to bed for a few hours.

Waking up at about 10:00 AM, I started getting ready and getting all my stuff together and was out the door by 11. I got up to Dallas by about 3:00 PM and did my home inspection which took about 4 1/2 hours. While I was doing the inspection I decided since I missed spending time with Karen on Friday and did not want to mess up Saturday as well, I would finish my report and drive home the same night. So, after my inspection, I went to a restaurant and put the final changes on my report, and then emailed it to the real estate agent. By now it was a little after 10:00 PM and I just wanted to get back home and into my bed, knowing if I got a hotel for the night I would not get back home until sometime really late in the afternoon. I decided to call you and let you know I was driving back home tonight instead of getting a hotel and you said drive safe I'll see you tomorrow, maybe I'll use my key and let myself in and make you breakfast in the morning.

I said not too early though.

You said just text me when you get home, don't worry about what time it is, I just want to know you're home safe, which put a smile on my face knowing you cared that much.

I said OK, love ya, as I hung up the phone, not realizing I said those words out loud.

You, hearing those words, whispered to yourself as you held the phone in your hand. It's about time he said that. What took him so long? You, being hurt too many times did not want to be the first one to say those words but were hoping I would get around to saying them soon, and you were happy I finally said them. Knowing it was late and not much more than the drunks and cops were out, I drove the speed limit most of the way back home and pulled into the driveway at about 3:00 AM. I sent you a text, only saying, "I'm home hope ya slept well" hoping there would be no response, knowing you were asleep and not wanting to wake you.

Saturday morning you come over to my place, and using your key, let yourself into the house. You did not hear any noise at all, so you decide I must still be in bed. As you reach the bedroom door, you see that I am lying in bed sound asleep. You tiptoe into the bedroom. Slowly you pull back the covers, revealing my nude body. At that moment, you decided to give me a special wake-up. You climb up onto the oversized four-poster California king bed. As you do, you pull the covers back up over our bodies. You start to kiss me, light sensual kisses starting at my collarbone, slowly moving up my neck, I feel the gentle touch of your tongue against my right ear, tracing the very outline. You start massaging my left breast, and I groan and move slightly under the covers. Softly you caress my earlobe, taking it into your mouth, lightly tugging on it in a most playful way. I turn my head to the left only to reveal more of my neck as I let out a gentle sigh expressing my pleasure.

Noticing my reaction, you drag your tongue lightly across the side of my neck down across my collarbone, and then down to my now hard nipple. I moan a little more. You look down, noting how my half limp man meat was starting to swell from the enjoyment of your touch.

You continue to slowly circle my rock-hard nipple with your tongue while you turn your attention to my legs. Softly, you rub your right hand down my right outside thigh then back up the inside. You embrace my nipple with your hot wet mouth as your right hand continues upward only to find my low-hanging twins and my increasingly hardening dick. Placing your right hand on my rod you start rubbing up and down, up, and down, up, and down. I moan again, more loudly than before. Without thinking, I roll over slightly giving you better access.

You softly start kissing my chest, continuing to play soft gentle kisses as you move past my belly button and place the last kiss on the head of my increasingly hard dick, inhaling my manly scent in with each kiss as your hot moist breath flows across my body. You start licking my dick with your tongue. At first, you trace your tongue along the outline of my head before running the tip down my shaft. Over and over, you repeat the same, to the base and back up to the head, then back down to the base, and returning to the head. Finally, you open your mouth and sink down on my erect stick, taking it into your mouth. Slowly at first, you bob your head up and down, up, and down, up, and down, all the time massaging my balls. Before long, you remove most of my meat from your mouth. Holding only my head with your lips and tongue, you start to masturbate my rod with your hand.

I awaken and softly say good morning, and you tell me it will be.

I move my right hand around to embrace your right breast and your amazingly rock-hard nipple. I can feel your left melon rub up and down my stomach as you continue to suck my rock-hard prick. Then, you gently press my entire steel rod deep into your mouth. I can feel your lips around the base. I can feel the head of my cock pressing against the back of your throat. As I deeply inhale, gasping for breath, I softly yell out "oh yes." You swing your left leg over my head, telling me to scoot down. I immediately respond.

You start rocking your hips up and down, brushing your neatly cropped garden of curls across my face as I exhale my hot breath onto your already wet female loins.

You whisper to me to be a good boy and eat your pie.

I whisper yes ma'am, and then using my tongue I divide the little patch of curly pubes and softly start outlining your soft pink vagina, playfully slapping your clitoris with my tongue as you continue to rock your hips.

You moan, your excitement fuelled by a desire to feel my tongue's penetration. I reach up with both hands and, taking your firm round ass cheeks in each hand, I pull you down gently onto my face. As I do, I thrust my hot wet tongue deep into your ever waiting box. All the time you continue to grind your hot pussy into my face. Being in control, as you like to be, you continue to suck my hard throbbing manhood, while pressing yourself down even harder against my face. By now you are grinding your wet hot love tunnel into me as you continue to pump your hips, pumping my tongue deep into your opening while writing your clitoric across my chin. As my cock begins to harden even more and swells in your mouth. Still, you pump up and down on my shaft with your mouth, and my balls tighten in your hand.

I tell you to stop, you cannot let me cum yet.

I slide out from underneath you as you collapse onto the mattress. As I get up to leave the room, you ask me, where am I going?

I say just stay there I'll be right back.

As you lie on the bed, you hear me making noises in the kitchen. As I return to the bedroom, I tell you to roll over onto your back and close your eyes. Trusting me, you do as I had asked.

I slide my hands between your thighs and gently move your legs apart. I crawl up onto the bed from the bottom. I start licking the bottom of your left foot taking your big toe into my warm mouth. I massage it with my tongue. You separate your legs slightly even further, and I move past your ankle up your leg to your knee, tracing your soft lines with my tongue. I pause there and start sucking the front and back of your knee. You open your legs, even more, revealing your eagerly awaiting, vaginal opening. I slowly move my tongue from your knee up the inside edge of your thigh then onto your now wet bush.

I lightly run my tongue around your beautifully pink valley, rubbing it playfully between my lips and my tongue. It is too much to resist and I plunge my tongue deep into your pussy. You gasp and arch your back as a took you in quickly with passion grasping your hips and pulling you down into me. You start rubbing the back of my head, grabbing a handful of hair, and lightly tugging, twisting, and manoeuvring my head while you thrust your hips up and down, all the time forcing my tongue even deeper into you. I withdraw my tongue and lean down towards the floor; you see me reaching out for something but can't tell what it is. When I return, I am holding an ice cube. I lightly brush the lips of your tunnel of sweetness with the frozen cube. You let out a whimper due to the cold shock and grab a handful of the sheets in each hard. Again, and again, I repeat the same, before easing your lips apart. I start circling your clit with the ice cube. You arch your back and yell out. I remove the ice cube and replace it with my hot tongue as I dive back down into your throbbing twat. I continue to tongue fuck your dripping wet love canal as I lightly brush the ice cube up your left side, up over your left breast, circling your rock-hard nipple, then back down your stomach, again stopping at your clitoris as I continue to eat your pussy out like a piece of hot apple pie.

I insert the ice cube into my mouth and continue to eat your sweet juicy flower. You let out a scream as you cum, flooding my face with your sweet juices. I continue to eat your pussy. You beg me to stop, but I do not. You reach down and grab a handful of my hair, pulling my head in every direction and pushing my head harder into your bush. I just continue to thrust forward with my tongue, plunging deeper and deeper into your love chest, while twitching my head from side to side.

I move one arm under your butt and start lightly massaging your butt hole while I move my other arm around your thigh and start massaging your clitoris with my fingertip. You continue to cum, over and over, flooding my face with your massive orgasm, begging me to stop. Finally, I do.

You scream out in a weak voice, oh my god, that was the most I have ever come.

I just lie there with my head resting on your thigh. Still, I flick at your twat indiscriminately with my tongue, you tell me to fuck you...now.

As I climb up your sweet, sweaty, sultry body, I drag my tongue playfully across your stomach, up the center or your ribs, through the valley of your bosom, then across the front of your neck. Our lips meet, your tongue parting my lips. We embrace in a passionate kiss, as our tongues become intertwined with each other.

I place the head of my hard stiff cock to your pussy, lightly rubbing it around in circles, outlining your wet sensitive valley. I move the head of my prick against your clitoris twiring it around repeatedly, then I rub my silk-covered steel rod over your vaginal opening.

You gasp, then urge me to fill your soaking wet sex.

I eagerly comply, and I press my stiff fat meat into you. I start with long slow strokes, pressing my shaft deep into you, grinding my hips into yours. Then I pull it all the way out. You feel the head slowly passing the openness of your lips, then push in once more. I start picking up speed, inserting and withdrawing my prick repeatedly. Then, eagerly, I start riding you like the wild animal you are. We pound into each other with the power of a freight train, shoving my cock deep into your dripping wet pudenda. I let out a groan, a giveaway that I was ready to cum, and you push me away, telling me I'm not getting away that easy.

You say, now it is your turn as you roll me over onto my back. You start licking my nipples while noticing that I am still covered from my nose to well past my chin with your sweet love juices. I raise your left hand to my face and start running your fingers around my lips and face, and start licking the sweet sticky juice from them. You slowly guide your tongue down my chest to my stomach, playing momentarily with my belly button, then moving down to my hips.

You start batting the head of my incredibly hard rod with your tongue, then you start kissing the head of my hard cock. You glide your tongue down my shaft to my balls and start licking my sack. As you take one into your mouth, you hear me gasp for air. Looking up, you see me rolling my head back and closing my eyes. You know you have me now.

You take my stiff steel rod into your hand and start massaging it, taking long slow strokes from the base up over the head. Your hands move up and down, repeatedly, slow enough to keep me aroused, but not fast enough to make me cum. All the time, you are still sucking on my hairless balls. I arch my back as wave after wave of emotions run through me. You get the hint, and without questioning, move your tongue back up the shaft of my incredibly hard dick. Reaching my head, you open your beautifully warm mouth and proceeded to lower your head down, all the way until you have taken my entire cock into your mouth. Without hesitation, you start to go up and down, up, and down, repeatedly, and proceed to give me the best blowjob I have ever had, taking me almost to the point of no return. I stop you. I pull you up to me, pressing your body against mine, telling you we are not done yet, but I need some time to cool down. You do not stop, you continue to thrust your hips forward against me, jerking me off with your soft wet love valley, grinding your pelvic bone into mine.

Once more I say stop.

No, you reply.

Stop, stop I say again playfully.

You just continue.

I let out a scream, as I feel my release creep up on me.

You quickly rise off of me and start jerking me off. I grab for your hands, but you slap them away. I cannot hold it any longer I say. Grabbing at the sheets, I start cumming, shooting load after load of my lustful juices across the sheets, my chest, and the pillow, as you continue to stroke my cock faster and faster taking me to the point where I start coming uncontrollably. Finally, you stop. I pull you down on top of me squeezing my cum between our bodies, your tongue meeting mine as we kiss.

We lie there for a few minutes, totally exhausted, your head resting on my shoulder, I start slowly rubbing your arms, shoulders, and back. We kiss and hold each other. Eventually, I look slightly down at you and say ready for round two, and without any hesitation, you started grinding your hips into my limp piece of meat, quickly getting it hard again. I guide my hard stiff man meat into your still-wet inviting pussy.

Humping up and down, banging your hips into mine, then grinding my hard cock into your pussy as you ride me cowgirl style you lean slightly forward and continue to grind into me while rubbing your clitoris into my pelvic bone, soon you are on the brink of yet another climax. As you start arching your back and moaning, I know you are going to come again. I stop you.

Not that way I say, grabbing you by your hips and pulling you forward up to my face.

I pull you up to my mouth, and before burying my face into your dripping wet pussy I whisper now you can cum, as I quickly thrust my tongue over your sensitive nub. You lean back slightly, giving me full access to your pussy, and in a matter of seconds, you cum on cue, flooding my face with your honey-sweet fluid, as if you planned on cumming in my mouth the whole time, knowing that I love that.

Within seconds, before you could calm down, I roll you off of me, telling you to get on your hands and knees. I move around behind you and get on my knees as well. I start playing with your still dripping wet pussy while kissing and licking your ever beautifully shaped butt, twisting and batting at your clitoris between my fingers with one hand, and finger fucking you with the other. I can feel your hot love canal twitching. Not being sure what I was up to, you look back over your shoulder at me. I slide my tongue sensually along the crack of your butt, you let out a sigh, and start to moan. Removing both of my hands, I continue to run my tongue back and forth, alternating between your very, very, wet pussy, and up the slit between your cheeks of your firm round butt.

You yell out that you've never had this done before.

I say to relax and enjoy, that no harm will come to you, and I promise you will love it just trust me. Using my right hand, I slide two fingers deep into your love pie, and you moan once more. Taking it as my cue, I use my left hand to spread your beautiful butt crack. I start running my tongue around the outside of your rosebud.

Finding myself incredibly aroused by your never experiencing this before, I noticed I had pre-cum already dripping from my long thick hard manhood and could feel the most incredible climax building up inside of me. I lightly insert my tongue into your brown hole, which forces you to tighten up and clamp down with every muscle you have, squeezing down hard on my fingers as they continue to slide in and out of your pussy.

Lee364
Lee364
3 Followers
12