Good Morning BlowJob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You let out a whimper, and then a gasp, then yell out, oh my god, that feels so good, fuck me, fuck me now.

Removing my fingers and tongue, I quickly maneuver around behind you gently inserting my stiff fuck stick into your soaking wet vagina, I had not forgotten about your virgin rosebud either. I slowly pressed my finger against your sphincter, forcing you to clamp down with all your muscles and my hard cock. Meanwhile, I drive deep into your sex, thrust after thrust as I pound my 8-inch huge fat hard cock deep into your pulsating pussy.

You yell out, as yet another orgasm hits.

I say me too, continuing to massage your butthole with my fingers.

I bang into you with the power of a hundred wild running horses. We both cum, you first, flooding my dick with a river of your feminine orgasmic juices, then me a couple of seconds later. I shoot load-after-load of my sultry lustful man juices deep into you with every driving force mixing both our sticky fluids together. We fall in unison onto the bed from complete exhaustion, both of us feeling very weak and unable to move. You whisper to me good morning sweetie with a smile as you lay on your side. My chest against your back, my semi limp dick pressed against your butt, we lie there spooning, and soon we start falling asleep, you say, you love me too. Then you ask why it had taken me so long to say those words. I don't respond. I simply pull you in closer and placing my lips against your bare neck gave you a soft gentle kiss to confirm my love for you.

12