Good Morning Daddy

Story Info
A daddy and baby girl morning session.
1.2k words
3.79
4.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always, as I went to sleep for the night, I was nude. Daddy didn't allow clothes in the bedroom, or indoors at all, for that matter.

I was in the middle of the most glorious dream when I was awakened to Daddy. He had inserted a very large vibrating dildo into my vagina and turned it on high.

Sleepy and docile, I murmured good morning. No words from Daddy. As I tried to open my eyes, I became aware of the blindfold that had been applied in my sleep. As I went to turn, the jingle of chains alerted me that I had already been bound to the bed. "(Hmmmm... that kind of day is it, Daddy?", I thought).

Gently at first then with vigor as my body began to warm, Daddy placed a small, but powerful vibrator on my clitoris. Slowly and methodically he began to apply more pressure while massaging my breasts and nipples. Just when I was on the brink of orgasm, he removed it. "Daddy, No!" I thought. But there was no complaining allowed from Baby Girl.

Over and over he edged me to the brink before withdrawing the stimulation. All the while, pinching and pulling my breasts while fucking me with the large dildo.

His hands and fingers were replaced with the touch of leather. ("Ah, the riding crop, one of his favorites", again to myself.) Gentle swats to my breasts and belly become harder, faster until my nipples began to swell and my skin began to sing. The dildo was removed and replaced with his fingers. Digging, probing. Fully inspecting me inside and out. Flicking my g-spot, making me twitch and squirm. The squirm earns me a very hard pinch to my left nipple. "Ouch, Daddy!!", I said out loud. This earned a vicious pinch to my right nipple. Baby Girl is not allowed to complain.

A flit of his tongue, then deeper and harder, probing deep and sucking my clitoris until I almost lose control. Again, he withdraws leaving me panting, craving, begging for release.

He turns me over face down and slides a pillow under my pelvis so my ass is pointed up. My legs are spread so he can see all of me. A different smaller tool replaces the large dildo. It is icy cold and bracing. (I think to myself: "oh, must be the glass dildo he loves so much"). He gently lifts my hips to place the pink torture device under my hips, perfectly centered on my clitoris. He switches on the vibrator and begins smacking then rubbing my buttocks.

Rhythmically. Getting hard and faster until I feel subspace coming. I feel an anal plug inserted. (I think to myself, pouting; "Oh Daddy, you know I don't like that.") Daddy knows this well but that's why he does it. He senses my subspace coming. He turns up the vibrator and begins spanking even harder, massaging and scratching my ass until, poof, oblivion.

Far away in subspace I sense more than feel the ministrations of Daddy. This is where he likes me, deep in subspace. I become docile, limp, posable. Only occasional whimpers escape me lips. I am so deep I cannot respond or follow many commands. Just like Daddy likes.

Now that I'm fully, deeply, into subspace, Daddy has full control.

I am turned over to my back again. Roughly, my breasts are massaged. My nipples tweaked so they are standing straight up. My legs are moved so my feet are flat on the bed, knees up, legs spread wide. Daddy wants a full, uninterrupted inspection. His fingers, lips and tongue touch every inch of me. He starts at my neck, gripping it roughly turning my head side to side. My arms are scratched and nipped. My belly button deeply probed, searching it pressing deeper and deeper until it feels like his finger will go through my back! He goes lower, skipping my warm center, only pausing to pinch my clitoris that gains a whimper and a squirm from me. My thighs are massaged and smacked, turning them pink. Down to my feet and toes where he pinches and pulls each toe until each one gives a faint crack from the knuckles.

Slowly, he returns to my pussy and ass which are fully exposed for his viewing. He slides his hands under my hips are massages and pinched my buttocks, again, causing me to whimper and squirm. Finally, he begins to probe my vagina. Soft at first. Spreading each fold, licking, rubbing, biting. He starts with one finger, poking and prodding. Soon there are two, then three, then four!. Digging deep, pressing and flicking my g-spot. As soon as he feels the orgasm coming he withdraws. He knows better than me when they're coming it seems.

Next, he binds my breasts until my nipples are swollen, red and erect. Daddy loves to have my C Cups bound. Today he chose the rougher rope which scratches and chafes me. His favorite nipple clamps are applied as well. Heavy and weighted, he gives them each a hard pinch and a tug on the chain. A clamp is applied to my clitoris. My legs are bound in the same bent formation: knees bent, legs spread with a spreader holding them apart. An ice cold chain is ran across my navel, effectively holding me in place. There will be no squirming allowed.

The cold, glass dildo is put back inside me. I hear more than feel the riding crop crack against my skin. From my breasts to my toes, I am whipped. Softly then harder and harder until welts form and my skin is red. Daddy makes sure to get my pussy and asshole. No part of me is spared.

Daddy then uses the violet wand to stimulate me. Again starting with my nipples, down to my clitoris then everywhere. I swear he's everywhere all at once. My orgasm is just on the brink - ready to explode but not yet. Every time I get close, he stops and waits. Daddy loves to edge me. Bringing just to the brink then withdrawing - leaving me craving more.

Suddenly, the glass toy is removed and the largest dildo is inserted and the little pink torture device is on my clitoris again. Daddy is roughly fucking me with the dildo, telling me to cum. The orgasms crash over me repeatedly until I'm shaking and crying.

Once my orgasm finally subsides, Daddy removes the anal plug but replaces it with a much larger one. he wants me full. Daddy doesn't say anything during our sessions - he just DOES. Fully bound, blindfolded and spread. Daddy enters me roughly. My pussy is so wet so there is no pain - just absolute fullness. Between the very large anal plug and Daddy's large cock, I'm nearly bursting. Daddy fucks me hard. Pulling the nipple clamps and chains, tugging the clamp on my clit until I am over come orgasm upon orgasm. Finally Daddy cums, filling me with his seed. He kisses me lightly on top of the head and pulls out.

Daddy is now satisfied. He praises me for being such a Good Little Girl. I am released from my binds and he cuddles me until I fall asleep in his arms.