Hotel Playtime

Story Info
One hotel room. They can keep this professional, right?
1.8k words
4.37
6.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lyla and Victor, both young professionals at a Jersey publishing house, met at the office before grabbing coffee and carpooling to the annual district conference in Rhode Island.

"Ready?" Lyla pulled her heart shaped sunglasses over her face. Victor smiled, helped with her bags-why anyone would need such a heavy bag for a one-night trip was beyond him.

"Coffee?" Victor asked, already turning the signal into the local Starbucks.

"Please," Lyla nodded. "No, I'll get them. You're driving,"

"Oh. Thanks,"

She smiled. He couldn't see her eyes behind her sunglasses, but her face stayed fixed on his for a heartbeat too long. He watched her walk up to the building. Her long skirt hugged her waist and behind. If it was long then it was professional right? Christ he needed to get laid. Lyla was his friend, why was he sexualizing her?

"The usual," Lyla returned with two iced drinks in her hands despite the chilly spring morning.

Most of the drive was silent. Lyla laid her seat further back and closed her eyes. When she opened them again they were on I-95 headed north. Victor had rolled up the sleeves of his dress shirt. His lean forearms held the steering wheel loosely. He mouthed along to the soft music. His hair was swept back. He was clean shaven, somehow already tan. Fuck he was hot. No, no, Lyla shook her head. She couldn't think like that.

The first day of the conference was bland, to say the least. The sandwiches for lunch were good, and the pair of them went out for dinner with a few others from around the district, but the conversation was dull and they pulled into the hotel parking lot before eight.

At the front desk the clerk looked up their booking. "Ah, yes. Here it is. The double queen?" The clerk looked up with a plastered customer service smile.. Lyla blinked. Sharing a room? Surely the company could spare the expense to give them their own rooms.

"Uhhh," Victor scratched his eyebrow. He hated making a scene. "Any chance we could do two rooms?"

"There's a comic book convention this weekend, unfortunately. We're fully booked,"

Lyla swallowed. They would make it work. They were professionals. This was fine.

The clerk handed them two keys. Lyla tapped her against his. "I call top bunk,"

Victor laughed and followed her to the elevator.

Victor heaved their bags onto the floor. "I'm going down to the bar for a drink,"

Lyla nodded. She had her sights set on a long, hot shower.

Lyla almost groaned with relief as she slid her food out of her stiletto heel and flattened it onto the floor. She scrubbed the make up off her face, turned on the hot water, and stripped off her clothes.

She washed her hair, inhaling the peach scent of her shampoo, scrubbed her body down, and stood in the hot water inhaling steam.

As Lyla stepped out of the shower she heard the hotel room door open and shut and Victor softly humming to himself.

The bathroom door opened.

Lyla froze with the towel in her hair. Victor looked her up and down, not quite registering what he was seeing: her body still glistening, soft hips, a triangle of hair between her legs, small breasts with perky nipples.

"Christ! Sorry," Victor slammed the door just as quickly as he had opened it.

Lyla laughed and dried off her legs. "The world won't end because you saw me naked!"

"It's weird enough we have to share a room. The company couldn't spare a few extra hundred bucks to get you your own room?"

"They made a mistake. And there's that convention in town this week so good luck getting another room,"

"Suppose you're right,"

Lyla looked around the bathroom for her PJs.

"Hey, can you grab my gray pajamas? I think they're in the bottom of my bag,"

As she heard Victor unzip her bag she remembered what she'd left in there. Her vibrator. Just a small clit vibe. Sometimes an orgasm is all you need to go to sleep, but since she'd be sharing a room with Victor there was no way she was going to use it.

"Nevermind!" She called, hurriedly wrapping the towel around herself to race to the bathroom door, "I'll..." but as she opened the door she saw Victor holding the small pink silicone object in his hand, "...grab it."

His dark expression was unreadable. He turned it over in his hand. "Is this..."

"A vibrator?" Lyla smiled, tucking a strand of wet brown hair behind her ear, "Yeah sometimes it helps me go to sleep but since we're sharing a room it didn't seem very appropriate,"

Victor shrugged, "Whatever works." He turned it over in his hand, "How do you... use it?" He immediately turned scarlet, "Sorry, that was totally inappropriate-"

Lyla tucked the towel under her arm and smiled. She took the toy from his hand and pressed the pad of her finger against the suction, "You place it on your clit like this and then...turn it on," a soft buzzing filled the room. Victor nodded.

"Do you want me to show you?"

Victor looked at her. His eyes were dark. He nodded. Lyla let the towel fall. She sat on the edge of her bed and spread her legs so her freshly waxed pussy was on full display. She'd never done this before, but she wasn't going to let him know that.

She pressed the buzzing toy to her clit and gasped as the pleasure shivered up her spine. She bit her lip.

She was wet. She could feel it. Victor stared at her pussy and licked his lips.

"Do you want a taste?"

Victor nodded. Lyla ran two fingers through her wet folds and held them out to him. As she spread her fingers her juices formed a web between them broken by Victor's tongue as he swirled around her fingers and sucked greedily.

"Please... please I want to eat your pussy," he whispered. One knee was on the bed and his lips were against her ear. One hand supported himself and the other palmed his large erection through his boxers.

Lyla smiled and leaned back. Victor growled. A primal noise from deep in his chest that a man who wears polka-dot socks should not have been able to make. He dived between her legs. His tongue circled her clit lightly. He held her thighs on either side of his head.

"Mhmm," he moaned as and licked and sucked, "Fuck your pussy is so wet,"

Lyla moaned.

"God, you taste so good," Victor groaned into her pussy, the vibration from his voice making her shiver. His tongue circled her entrance before pushing inside.

It wasn't enough. The small intrusion only emphasized how empty she felt. She needed to be filled.

"Fuck me," Lyla moaned. Victor drew up his hands to insert his fingers into her. She grabbed his hand, "No. Fuck me with your cock,"

She didn't have to tell him twice. He stood up and slapped the outside of her thigh, "Get on all fours,"

Victor was usually a gentle kind man. Always available for help or a chat. He was not someone to get behind you and force you into the position he wanted. He pushed Lyla's chest into the mattress and pulled her ass in the air. He pulled off her boxers and she guessed his shirt too, but she was facing the other wall. Then, she felt something rubbing her clit, too large to be his fingers.

"Ohh, please just shove it in me," Lyla bounced her hips as much as his iron grip on her would allow, desperate for any friction or fullness.

"Ah!" Lyla gasped as he did shove his cock in her. She hadn't seen it, but surely no man could be so big. She felt herself stretch around him.

"What a good fucking pussy," Victor spanked her, "So soft and wet and tight," he kissed her shoulder.

He took her hips and bounced her off his cock, using her to fuck him. Lyla groaned. So big. So fucking big.

"You like that?" He grit through his teeth. Lyla moaned. He spanked her.

"I said, do you like this big cock in your tight little cunt!"

"I-love-it!" Lyla spoke each word with his thrusts, unable to speak otherwise.

"Louder!"

"I love cock! I love big cocks!"

Lyla felt tears running down her cheeks. The pain had almost become more than the pleasure, then she saw her vibrator out of the corner of her eye. She grabbed it and placed it against her clit.

As if on queue, Victor started to thrust faster, "Such a good little pussy," Victor groaned, "I'm going to stuff you so full of cum,"

Lyla arched her back, "Please... please I want to be so full of your cum." The imagine of his cum spurting against her walls almost made her climax right then.

"Fuck!" She cried.

"Cum all over my cock. Cum all over my big cock,"

"I-I love big cocks," with a scream Lyla came. Victor thrust into her a final few times before he cried out and she felt his hot cum spill into her. Lyla's orgasm pulsed around his cock, milking every drop from him.

Victor pulled out and dropped to his knees, breathing hard.

Lyla's body shook. She was unable to move; the aftershocks of her orgasm had frozen her in place. Victor looked up at her pussy. Red and stretched from his abuse. White cum dripped out of her and started to fall onto the towel before he caught it with his tongue. Lyla made a noise somewhere between a gasp and a moan.

Victor held her ass cheeks apart as he pushed his tongue into her, lapping up their combined fluids.

"It's too much," Lyla whimpered. Victor tightened his grip. He pushed his tongue into her, feeling and tasting her cum. His cum. Their cum. Savoring the intoxicating primal taste of it. Her and him.

For Lyla, the overstimulation was too much. With a sob, she squirted onto the towel under them. Victor lapped greedily. When his spit was all that remained he pulled away and wiped his mouth. Lyla fell back onto her butt. Mascara tears streaked her face. She'd never climaxed like that before, with that much intensity. Her face flushed.

Victor chucked and kissed her forehead. "Come on," Victor offered her his hand, "Let's get washed up,"

They cleaned off in the shower and then stood under the hot water. Victor looked down at her. He took her face in his hands and pressed a kiss to her lips.

"Breakfast is on me." he kissed her forehead.

Lyla's brow furrowed, "Breakfast is included with the room,"

"Cheap date," Victor smiled.

Lyla was too tired to do anything other than snort, shove him playfully, and then rest her head on his chest.