Good Morning India Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
874 Followers

- I will arrange with the travel company a change of names. I would like you to return to France as Kira Chowdhury. It would be funny.

- I will abide to your every orders, Prince

- I will see to it, pet.

Both of them felt in a high spirit when they climbed into the plane. Kyrhan immediately ordered Kira naked on her knees at his feet. She immediately took the initiative for the first time and drew out his already hard cock. She began to caress it with her fingers, then she touched it with the tip of her tongue, twirling around the foreskin. Kyrhan fastened his belt but Kira continued to fellate him during the whole take off duration.

When Kyrhan was totally wet, Kira gulped his knob and began to caress it with her tongue. His breath became rapidly oppressed. She took all its length in her mouth, an art she had discovered with Rajiv. The tip was now deeply embedded in her throat. Now, she did not choke any more on such a big piece of meatÉ Kira was surprised when he drew out, not waiting for his release.

Kyrhan ordered Kira to climb on the low table on her belly. He kissed lovingly her buttocks and began to enter her well greased cunt. It was her turn to pant in agony and to call for his cock.

- Ohhh. Master,É pleaseÉ Enter me, nowÉ Please, MasterÉ fuck my cunt. Oh, masterÉ You are so bigÉ Fill me upÉ Fill your little slutÉ

But Kyrhan remained at the entrance of her cunt tantalizing her. She tried several times to grind back in order to impale herself fully but he always blocked her with a steady hand against her back. To her immense disappointment, he even withdrew the tip of his cock completely out of her cunt.

Kyrhan turned around the table and presented his cock to her lips. She stopped an instant. She had understood his purpose.

- Master, maybe, it s time to grease my butt hole.

She was very frightened by the imminence of a terrible pain but she feared even more to disappoint him. He poured a good quantity of cold cream on her buttocks and made it enter her arse hole with his finger. At the first penetration of his finger in her virgin butt hole, she clamped convulsively. It took her an immense exercise of will to relax her clenched muscle. She turned to Kyrhan, her cheeks red with guilt and maybe other reasons she did not want to discover at that moment..

- Sorry, Master. It has been a reflex.

Kira grabbed her bottom cheeks in her hands and opened them as wide as she could to express her apologies to her master. He made no comments and pushed in his finger slowly to the next knuckle. He paused a minute when his finger could not get any deeper. He savored the moment and her absolute willingness although she perfectly knew he was about to proceed further.

Kyrhan began to move his finger in her puckered hole. He had felt a slight relaxation of her sphincter and that was the signal he had been waiting for. With the index of his other hand, he began to caress the rim of her anus slowly. She discovered that such a gentle massaging was rather pleasant and she relaxed somewhat more.

When her anus felt loose to his invading finger, he eased it out slowly. When it exited her sphincter, leaving it somewhat open, she could not suppress a groan of disappointment. He smiled slightly, turned his hand and presented at the offered entrance his thumb he had covered with the cream he had left on the hollow of her back. She arched when she felt the bigger finger slowly ease into her. As soon as it had passed her sphincter with just a welcoming sigh, he pushed it in to the hilt. She was now accustomed to having something in her butt hole. She thought that as soon as she had understood he was beginning to take her "last virginity" as he had told her, her own language had changed : it was no more her anal passage but her butt hole, a name she associated with buggering, her final fate in a matter of minutes she dreaded less and less with so careful ministrations.

His index then his thumb had been accepted with no problem and even some eagerness but she was used to such small dilatation. Joining two fingers in her ass was more painful although he had creamed her profusely. Despite of her moans, he had pushed in slowly with no mercy. He knew that the first opening of her butt hole would be painful but there was no way around and he had warned her of the inevitable pain.

Kira moans became anguished sobs and small screams when he eased in a third finger. They were wandering now in totally uncharted zones. He paused but did not comply with her urgent demands for him to withdraw immediately and she had become too obedient to fight him. To the difference with his previous intrusions, this time, he had kept to move his fingers in a circular motion as if he wanted to ream her. Whenever he felt some slack in her sphincter, he pushed in, drawing new desperate sobs. He was taking as much time as she needed. There was no rush and he was ready to wait an hour or several if the need was arising.

Finally he discovered that he could not push in any more. He paused another couple of minutes to let Kira accustom herself to be so widely dilated. His cock was somewhat bigger and quite hard but the surface would yield and he was sure he could now force an entry with no damage to her. He began to piston her in and out slowly, first by a quarter of an inch then bolder and bolder. She was now screaming at each intrusion but her screams were not carrying just pain, now. He noticed a touch of delight that increased slowly.

Kyrhan freed his cock as he presented himself behind Kira who was now moving her hips in opposition to his movements. She desperately tried to keep him in when he withdrew and she pushed back when he was pushing in to increase her penetration. It was clearly time to jump to the final phase.

When he took out his fingers completely, she screamed again in frustration this time.

- Please, Master, I want them in. I need them.

- Be patient, pet, everything arrives in due time. Now is the time of the real thing, to discover new horizons.

He presented the tip of his cock after having greased it with care. he even added more lubricant to her still open hole. Kira turned to watch him entering her in majesty.

- Master, you are so big. It will never fit.

- Quiet, pet, it will fit perfectly. Relax, your arse could accomodate much bigger weapons as you will discover in the coming years.

Kira purred when she heard him.

- Do you mean that we will meet again that long, Master?

- I'm sure of it, pet.

He pulled slowly his fingers from her ass and grabbed her hips, pulling her towards his hard cock. Kyrhan pushed the tip of his cock against her puckered hole. The tip went in but his shaft was blocked immediately after. She began to scream again, but he had decided to make her his totally NOW. He continued to push on, not taking care of her pleas.

Finally, he could feel her sphincter relax, totally surrendering to him as he slowly worked himself deeper and deeper, inch after inch. He waited her sobs to subside gradually before beginning to slide his erect cock back and forth and making her scream againÉ When she stopped screaming, he increased his pace until he could not go faster. He was pondering her ass as if there would be no tomorrow and she was pushing back toward him. He felt a tremendous orgasm building and tried to draw as much pleasure from it as possible but first he wanted her to climax while being buggered. That way, she would associate her pleasure with the pain she was experiencing and she would agree to repeat the experience. She was so deliciously tightÉ He was pleased when he heard her getting vocal then screaming

- Fuck my ass, Master,É Harder, Master for God s sake!

Kyrhan began to rub at her clit, to increase her pleasure and get her over the ledge. Finally she launched a terrible scream he had never heard the same. Her arse clamped desperately around his cock. She came in his arms again and again, moaning desperately. He had never witnessed such a passion and that triggered his own release. He literally exploded in her ass and that triggered another explosion in her belly with unheard of waves of pleasure flashing through her body and mind. He was still rubbing her engorged clit when she mercifully fainted. He collapsed on top of her and tried to get back his breath. He stayed in her ass and maintained his hardness by small back and forth sawing movements.

Kyrhan wanted to wait until she recovered her senses before fucking her arse again. He wished to ensure her future total cooperation. Kira groaned and moaned. He immediately began to ram her with all his might. He was soon awarded by a few endearing words.

- Oh, Master, you are at it againÉ Oh it s so goodÉ Please Master.. Just do it harderÉ Yes, pummel my poor clitÉ I am feelingÉ No YOU are going to fill my bowels with your cum, I feel it,É OhhhhÉ Ohhh, MasterÉ DeeperÉ

He erupted a second time deep inside her and fell exhausted on her back. Both remained silent for a few minutes. Kira did not want to break the spell and she waited calmly that her master disengaged himself. He did it carefully and lied alongside with her.

- Master, It was tremendous, I never felt anything like that.

- You seem to have enjoyed it. Remember how you were frightened by itÉ

- It s true, Master. I swear I will never doubt anything you tell me.

- Will you obey my orders, whatever I ask you?

- Uhh, Yes, I will but I implore you not to separate me from Dan.

- So if I ordered you to divorce your husband and come to live with me, you would obey me?

- I would but I would be very sad, Master.

- Be quiet, I don t intend to but I will want you to spend several months when I will breed you, when you got delivered and during the first months after the birth.

- I expected it. I suppose that as you want to breed me twice in a row, you will send me back already pregnantÉ

- That was my ideaÉ and that was why I thought of Ranu to replace you for a few months.

- If Dan is OK with it, it will be fine for meÉ

- So back with your training, Is your ass too sore?

- No master, you put so much cream in it, you proceeded so cautiously that it doesn t hurt anymore already.

- I assume that you would be OK for another round

- I assumed that you were completely spent, Master.

- Yes, I am but we have the pilot and the copilot to dilate you definitively. Shall I call for them?

- I will do whatever you want, MasterÉ

- Be ready for a little humiliation.

Kyrhan immediately called for the first pilot to come to discuss with him.

The man was handsome, broad chests like Dan but with more prominent muscles from Kira s view. Kyrhan had told her to remain naked. The man was ogling her with lecherous appetite. He would not oppose Kyrhan s decisions

- Tarun, chief pilot, to your orders, Prince.

- Tarun, may I present you this pretty woman, Kira Chowdhury.

- A pleasure to meet you!

- Do you like her body?

- It s a gross understatement!

- You have heard that we fucked to celebrate the success of our mission.

- I ve heardÉ

- This woman who is married to someone else would like to be buggered again but I m too old for a repeat performance. Would you do the honor in my place?

- My pleasure, Prince

- I am retiring in the other cabin for a napÉ When you have finished with her, propose the same thing to the second pilot. And if you want to start again, just do it. She will not refuse. Just grease her ass copiously. I have just taken her anal cherry and she is incredibly tightÉ Enjoy herÉ

When the plane landed, Kira was still passed out on the table. Kyrhan wrapped her carefully in a blanket and placed her on the back bench. He had placed her saree, her choli and her shoes in a wallet. He went straight to his house and carried her to his room. He placed her on the bed and removed the blanket to examine her anus. It was still wide open and oozed semen. It was an ideal opportunity. He went to a cupboard and took a sort of cone. It was an ass plug and with it firmly embedded in her butt hole, Kira would not soil his bed. She did not even wake up when he pushed it in until the narrow neck circled her sphincter. Kyrhan went to sleep too.

- Master, What have you done with my butt hole?

It was the middle of the night. Kira had woken up and had found her securely plugged for the first time in her life. It must have been a special feeling for her to find herself so fullÉ Kyrhan explained her what it was, telling her she would keep it until the morning, to be unplugged in front of her husband, a last humiliation for herÉ Kira was ordered back to sleep. She was to be ready at 7 AM for Rajiv.

At 6 AM, the night watcher came discreetly to wake her up. She washed in a hurry then took a copious breakfast and was back in her room at 6.30 to wake up Kyrhan. He had meticulously described the ritual she was to follow. She was to push away the blankets or covers in order to get free access to his cock then begin to lick it with the tip of her tongue. Then she had to take the whole knob in her mouth and caress it with her tongue slowly first then more strongly in order to wake him up. When she was sure he was awake, she was to deep throat him until he exploded in her mouth. She would then wait for him to switch on the light before presenting him her open mouth to show him the goo he had filled her mouth with before swallowing it ostensibly and presenting again her open mouth to show she had swallowed it all.

It was now 6.45, time to call for Dan who had slept with RanuÉ

- Ah, Dan. I have the pleasure to tell you that I have taken yesterday night your wife s anal cherry. She was frightened to death but she climaxed like a bomb when I rode her. It was so pleasant for me and for her, it seems that I have buggered her a second time and offered her ass to the pilot and copilot of the plane we were in. They were at it many times until our plane landed. To prevent my bed sheets to be soiled, I plugged her ass. She will now climb on the table. I will unplug her and let her drain herself on the table just to see the volume of their offeringsÉ Dab, will you unplug your wife?

There was easily a quart of cum on the table soon after and small droplets continued to fall from her gaping holeÉ

- You may now wash it with paper towels. You are lucky we have not time enough to make you swallow it all. Put on your work saree and wait for Rajiv s arrival. I suppose you are to clean the bus and service him. Do not allow him to use your ass. It belongs to me until your plane takes off. The same instructions apply to you, Dan. You will have several hours to discover it in flight to France if you care for it.

- Congratulations. I have tried to persuade my wife to no avail and you succeeded!

- Oh sorry, I forgot to tell you : she is no longer your wife. She is now Kira Chowdhury, my Indian personal assistant. She has now an Indian passport and ID cardÉ

- What? You, a traitor?

- Quiet, once more. I ve told you that I m training her to be a perfect Indian wife. The two sets of personal papers will be completely valid. She will have always the choice of her identity. I just want she travels back to France as Kira Chowdhury

- Why?

- I will explain you everything in detail next week when you come back.

dan57
dan57
874 Followers
12