Good Morning, Master!

Story Info
My slave waking me as she is supposed to...
1k words
4.14
10.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The indirect sunlight dimly glows into the room, spilling over everything, giving the room an otherworldly feeling that only happens in the early morning hours. An alarm beeps softly on your cellphone, barely notable, but you've grown used to it, almost come to expect it subconsciously. Your eyes flutter and then open slowly, letting reality pour into your mind slowly. You yawn, moaning almost imperceptibly as you slowly stretch, and then roll over onto your stomach, softly and quietly. You're refreshed from sleep, but your body still carries the pleasures of last night in your muscles. You smile devilishly to yourself, as you wipe your eyes and look up at me. You lay still, watching for a few scant moments as I sleep, breathing deeply, unaware of the world outside my closed eyelids.

My chest rises and falls, and without thinking about it you let your breathing fall into rhythm with mine as you lay peacefully, silently, our heartbeats falling into synch.

You inch your body up, supporting yourself on hands and knees, and bring your face over mine, our lips almost touching, as your hair cascades down onto me, tickling me, drawing the tiniest of sounds from my throat, as my head moves slightly to one side. You raise yourself up at a deliberately and measured pace, examining my face, then my chest, my shoulders, taking me in bit by bit until you've examined and considered all that my body is, lying naked, prone, beneath your gaze.

Deftly you raise and then lower yourself as you make your way over and between my sleeping legs. Bringing your shoulders down to rests ever-so-softly on my inner thighs as your breast fall down below, lightly grazing against me as you come to face my semi-erect cock.

Your lips and tongue dance around me for a moment before you raise your head like a predator preparing to strike. You mouth opens and then you move gradually down to envelop me entirely within the warm moisture of you. You hold still for a moment, and then softly your tongue begins to work around and over me as your lips settle around me more snuggly. The muscles of your face move involuntarily as they would for a smile when you hear a growling moan issue from somewhere deep within my still sleeping body. My body is responding to you, and you love it. You are doing what you were told. You are serving as I instructed, and even if I'm not yet conscious, I am enjoying you. I am being pleased by you.

My cock begins to stir, growing steadily larger, harder, between your lips, filling you more every moment. Hearing, and now feeling, your successes you begin to move faster. Your tongue is still darting and active as you liven your pace, sliding yourself up and down my growing member. Your motion taking on a loving, but more insistent pace as you start to purr, humming with the thrill of the moment as my cock now twitches against the back of your throat. Your gaze rises to meet mine, my eyes still closed, as you wait to see them open and feel the pleasure you are giving me reflected back down to you. The wicked pride swells in you, as much as my member, as you consider what effect you must be having on my dreams, and wonder how long it will take me to become aware, to appreciate you, to acknowledge your service.

I begin to move more beneath you--my legs, and then my stomach--before my eyes suddenly open slightly. They open more, and you can see me becoming aware, focusing on your eyes as they still stare up at me. We are locked together in that moment, melting into one another through our eyes, and you continue to pick up speed in your motion. You are serving me, knowing I'm awake now you are moving with more intensity. You can see and feel, now, that I appreciate that service, physically, as you push me repeatedly into your throat.

Your head bobs up and down skillfully on my cock, gently sliding up to apply pressure just on the tip of me for a moment, suction driving me wild as your tongue lashes and rubs expertly around me, before suddenly sliding your lips all the way back down until you kiss the base of my shaft, your nose pressed firmly into my stomach. You hand slides down below you until your fingertips gently, deftly, touch my balls as you begin to drag your fingernails lightly across them. I struggle to keep control, my shoulders rising as my animal instinct is to buck against you, and begin to fuck your face. I manage to hold firm in the face of your talented onslaught as you continue to work your fingers and mouth faster, harder, deeper. You can feel me as I start to pulse. Our heartbeats in synch, our eyes locked, our focus as one as you reach out and pull my hand to your throat, pushing it down around your neck. I can feel myself sliding in and out and it is just one more note in the symphony of mind and body that we are creating.

You moan, low and guttural, around my cock, as you can see in my eyes as much as you can feel in my swelling that I'm about to release. You push yourself suddenly, in service to me -- to this moment we're sharing, working every inch of my cock. You pull a groan from me as we can both feel the head of my cock beginning to expand. Suddenly my hands are tangled in your hair, gripping tightly down at the base of your scalp, holding you securely in place, cock buried deep inside you. I'm panting and moaning, almost unable to keep control of my breathing.

You swallow hard and suddenly I exhale sharply and loudly. My cum gushes into you, warm and thick, as I tense every muscle in my body. You swallow again, and again, keeping everything I've released inside you, milking my cock. You suckle on my cock, unwilling to lose even the last few drops of my cum and then you hold me in you for several long silent moments as we are both still and coming back into the moment as rational, thinking beings. Finally, you slowly pull off of me, letting me slip from your mouth as you lick your lips and smile up at me.

"Good morning, Master."