Good Morning, this is Hugh

Story Info
Cheating doesn't always end in misery.
6.5k words
3.57
27.3k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R_Gazinya
R_Gazinya
19 Followers

This is my first attempt at creative writing in a very long time. I hope you enjoy it.

Without the editing skill and generosity of P_Anderer, this story would have never seen the light of day.

Good morning, this is Hugh

Hugh answered his phone with his normal "Good morning, this is Hugh."

The voice on the other end hesitated... "Hugh Vega? Your wife is Sally Vega, brown hair, brown eyes, drives a white Ford Expedition?"

Hugh panicked. "What is this about? Did something happen to my wife? Who are you?"

"Your wife is fine, as far as I know. If the door to your office is open, you need to close it."

"No, you need to tell me who you are and what this is about."

"Just close the goddamn door, Hugh; you'll thank me later."

Hugh got up and closed the door. "Alright, the door closed. Now, tell me who you are and what about my wife."

"My name is Brett and..."

Hugh interrupted and demanded, "Brett who?" He was getting irritated.

"Settle down, it's just Brett for now. This is going to be really important to you, but it's going to take a little time, so you need to be patient. I can call back if you don't have the time right now."

"I've got plenty to do, but I want this resolved, so get with it."

"First I need to tell you about me. I was married right out of high school to my childhood sweetheart. We had two kids, too early, and struggled. At times I felt the only thing we had, was each other.

I finally got on with the Fire Department and still being able to still work construction for my uncle on my days off, we climbed out of the hole. After twelve years of marriage, we had the perfect little middle-class life.

Then the classic 'I came home from work early' scenario played out. My wife had her face in a pillow, bent over the edge of the bed. My 'friend' and neighbor from a few houses down the street, was standing grasping her hips, fucking the hell out of her.

They never saw me come in the bedroom. I hit him on the side of the jaw so hard he flew across the room and crashed into the wall. Then I was on him, fully intent on beating him to death. My wife was screaming for me to stop and finally she threw herself between us. Accidentally, I hit her full force and splattered her nose.

There was my wife - the only woman I had ever loved, my partner, the mother of my children, naked, gushing blood and crying her eyes out.

I was in shock. I backed out of our bedroom and closed the door. The only thing I could think to do was call his wife, Karen.

She picked up on the first ring and said she would be there in two minutes. Karen came in, looked at me covered in blood and calmly said, "Where are they?"

I pointed to the bedroom door, and she went in, closing the door. Not a sound came from the room for the longest time. Finally, Karen came out and said, "For better or worse, you didn't kill the bastard. He's hurt bad, but conscious. I'm pretty sure you broke his jaw among other things. Looks like your wife is going to get the rhinoplasty she's been wanting.

"I think I have a plan to keep you from going to jail. I'm taking them to Emergency, and we'll all say they got in an ATV wreck. I've been threatening both of them with holy hell if they don't go along and they've both agreed to it. We can rehearse the story on the way over. You stay here and clean everything. Wash your clothes and yourself. Make sure there's not a speck of evidence, just in case they don't buy it and the cops get involved."

Brett continued his story: "The Doctor didn't believe them, but he didn't call the cops either. Two days later, I moved out of my house and in with one of the single firemen I work with.

"My wife convinced our family and friends I had got drunk and beat her up. She said she didn't call the cops because I'd lose my job. I couldn't say what really happened or risk my job and jail.

"My wife's cheating partner spent a week in the hospital and six weeks with his jaw wired shut. Karen threw him out of their house, and he moved in with my wife.

"My divorce was really ugly. She turned my kids against me. When it was over, she got the house, child support, spousal support and half of everything else. I got every other weekend with kids who blamed me for everything.

"My life was hell for five long years."

"Brett, that's a heartbreaking story and I really feel sorry for you, but what does this have to do with me?"

"Hugh, you need to understand my motivation here. Stay with me, this won't take much longer.

"As you can imagine, after my divorce I had some serious trust issues. Every married fireman's wife has a single girlfriend or sister, so there were plenty of dates and sex, but no real relationships. My fault, not theirs and I felt bad about it.

"We work twenty-four hour shifts every other day and I get off at eight in the morning. I like the gym when it's not crowded and mid-morning being the best. About a month ago, I noticed a woman at gym. We flirted a little and started talking. She didn't waste any time letting me know what she wanted.

"My new gym friend told me she was a mother of three and her husband had abandoned her. Her parents were well off and they agreed to support her and the children, with a catch.

"They wanted her and their grandchildren to live with them. Her parents hated her husband and had told her not to marry him in the first place. As her punishment for not listening to them, there would be no men while she lived with them. No dates, nothing.

"She thought she had no choice and agreed to their terms. But now she needed sex and she needed it badly. Just two times a week, she said would be enough.

"Did I mention she was very fit and very attractive?

"With my twenty-four hours on and twenty-four hours off schedule, it was a dream come true. That was a month ago and it's usually been two times a week."

"That's really great Brett. I'm very happy for you, but I've got work to do."

"Don't hang up, Hugh, I'm almost done. Give me just one more minute.

"Some little things she did made me a little suspicious. As I told you, I still have serious trust issues when it comes to women.

"Yesterday, when she was in the shower, I took her keys and went down to her vehicle. Unlocking it, I found the registration and that's where I found your name."

"My name, why in the hell would my name be in her car?"

"My gym buddy is your wife, Sally. I'm really sorry to have to tell you. That's why I had to tell you my story. I know how you're feeling right now. I don't want you to go through what I did."

"No, this isn't true. This can't be true; you're making this up. My wife would never cheat on me; we have three kids."

"Hugh buddy, I hate to have to tell you this. I thought about just kicking her to the curb, but she'd just find someone else. You need a plan, so you don't lose your kids and everything else, like I did."

"No, no, no, this is a mistake. It has to be, there's some explanation. This can't be true."

"Hugh, I really don't want to say this to you. But... there is no other way.

"Your wife Sally is a brunette, about 5'6", with brown eyes. Her finger and toenails are painted pink right now. She has C-cup breasts with small perky nipples. There is one small tattoo of a long-stemmed rose on her right ankle. She shaves her pubic area leaving a triangle of dark hair on the pubic bone. There are two moles about an inch apart on the inside of her left thigh."

There was silence on the phone.

Brett continued, "I know you're hurt and pissed at the same time, but I'm warning you, don't do anything. I flew into a rage and paid dearly for it. Absolutely, the worst mistake of my life.

"Use your head you have time to make a plan. She doesn't know that you know... it's a big advantage. Plus, you have someone on the inside - me. I've been through it, and I'll help you."

"I just can't believe it. I just can't." Hugh was sobbing now.

"Hugh, if you need more proof and I don't blame you if you do, I can help. Before we go any further, you need to get control of your emotions. Do you exercise?"

"Yeah, I run every morning and go to the gym after work three times a week."

"Do you have your gym clothes with you?"

"In my car, tonight is gym night."

"Great, tell your boss you're not feeling well, because that's the truth. Go to the River Walk and run until you can't run anymore. Rest and think about what your life would be like without your kids. If you still can't control your emotions, do it again. When you go home you need to be in complete control. Can you do that?"

"I don't know, I guess I can."

"Alright brother, do your best and I'll call you tomorrow morning. You're going to get through this and always remember; it's not your fault - there were a thousand things she could have done besides cheating.

"She doesn't love you. She's just using you. If she did love you, she would have worked it out with you, instead of betraying you. Stay strong Hugh, the rest of your life depends on it. I'll call you tomorrow morning."

Brett was glad he got a burner phone for this. Who knew how it was going to turn out?

He got out of his truck and walked back to the Fire Station. One of firemen he worked with was standing in the doorway watching him.

"Having a little midday phone sex, Brett?" he asked with a grin.

Brett looked at him, shook his head and said "No, I just fucked myself out a wild, no strings attached, two times a week, hot piece of ass."

"You know Brett, my ex-wife says the new shrink she's going to is really good, I could get his number for you."

"No thanks, it was the right thing to do, hopefully it all works out."

Brett spent the rest of the day thinking about the sex he had with Sally.

The first time Sally came to Brett's condo, she followed him from the gym in her vehicle. Once inside, she jumped up on him, wrapping her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. She kissed him, driving her tongue in his mouth and swirling it around frantically.

'Holy shit', he thought, 'this chick needs it bad'. Walking into the bedroom with her still wrapped around him, he threw her on the bed. Jerking her pants and panties off, he shoved his face between her legs.

Sucking her clit into his mouth, he drove two fingers inside. She was already wet, and he went to work on her G-Spot. Pressing the palm of his hand tight against her, his fingers were in as far as they could go.

Taking long strokes firmly on the top of her inner wall down to the little sponge holding her G-Spot, he massaged her inside. Within a couple minutes she was moaning loud enough for the neighbors to hear. Faster and faster his fingers and mouth moved.

Bucking her hips into his face, she grabbed his hair and clenched her thighs against his head. Her moans turned into "Ohhhh fuuukkkk stop, goddammit stop."

He stopped when she started pulling the hair out of his head.

Waiting until she relaxed her thighs, he moved his mouth down to his fingers inside her. He pulled his fingers out and covered her opening with his open mouth.

Sucking he got half a mouthful of her sweet, slick cum. Loving the taste, he swirled around in his mouth, swallowing a little. There wasn't all that much of the sweet fluid, but he knew it would increase in volume, if she continued to have orgasms like the last.

Wondering if she had ever tasted it, he moved his face to hers. Taking her head in his hands, he kissed deeply, sharing her ejaculation. Her eyes popped open in surprise, he stopped kissing her. He could see her tasting what was in her mouth, but she didn't say anything.

Brett stood up and started undressing. Sally rolled on her side, her eyes closed. Naked and standing at the foot of the bed, he waited for her. Finally, she opened her eyes and looked up at him. Her eyes roamed his body stopping at his cock. It was thick, hard and throbbing.

Finally, she looked him in the eyes he simply said, "How do you want me to fuck you?" Rolling onto her stomach and pushing up on her knees, she answered his question. Kneeling between her legs, he grasped his cock and rubbed it between her lips.

After the head was wet, without warning he slid it in all the way, in one smooth stroke. Surprised, she let out a squeal. She was tight but soaking wet. He grabbed her by the hips and started thrusting. Concentrating on hitting the base of his cock on her pubic bone, it didn't take him long.

Feeling his cum rising, he pumped harder. Lifting her off her knees, he pulled her pubic bone hard against his balls and let out a loud groan. Holding her tight, his cock shot blast after blast inside her.

As his orgasm subsided, he felt her grip on his cock tighten and a series of intense contractions. She moaned loudly and started shivering and shaking. He continued to hold her tight against him.

She let out a big sigh and said, "Oh, my god." He dropped her back on her knees and she immediately collapsed on the bed. Looking down between her widespread legs, he saw her now gaping pussy, oozing their combined release.

He lay down alongside her and she pulled herself to him, wrapping around him. Silently, they lay tight together for long time.

Then she looked up at him and said "I don't think I ever had two orgasms that strong, ever. If you hadn't quit whatever you were doing with your fingers, I might have passed out. And I don't think I ever came from behind before."

Brett laughed and said, "I'm glad I could be of service. If I hadn't quit, I think you would have pulled all my hair out."

"When you kissed me, after going down on me, what was in your mouth? I know what my pussy tastes like, but that was different. It was kind of sweet tasting and very slippery."

"I wondered if you knew what I was doing. It was your female ejaculation; it comes from the top wall and G-Spot massage. You didn't have much, just half a mouthful, but it was sweeter than I've ever tasted.

"The more orgasms you have from that type of stimulation, the more of it you produce. The woman that taught me how to do it, could gush a pint or more. She would gush a little from just a clit orgasm."

"Well, it was truly, uh umm, the most violent orgasm, I ever had."

"Are you ready for another one? I promise to stop this time when you tell me to."

"You would go down on me, after you just came in me?"

"Would you suck my cock, after I fucked you, and let me come in your mouth?"

"Yes, yes, I would very much like to do that."

"I don't believe in double standards, spread those gorgeous legs, I'm going down."

~~~~~~

"Good morning, this is Hugh."

"Morning Hugh, this is Brett. How are you doing?"

"Hang on for a minute and let me close my office door.

"Okay, I'm back, I don't know how I am, Brett, I'm just kind of numb."

"Have you thought about what you want to do?"

"I've thought about doing a lot of things, but I'm not going to do anything until I talk to my cousin. He's a lawyer, up in Jackson. I'm meeting him this weekend and hopefully I'll come back with a plan."

"That's a big relief for me, Hugh. I'm glad you're going about this in the right way."

"There were signs, Brett, she was acting differently. I just never put it together. I wish I could have."

"No sense in thinking about that now. You have your future and your children's futures, to think about."

"You're right of course. But the crazy thing is, I thought our relationship was getting better."

"Hugh, I'm off today and usually I go to the gym. What do what me to do?"

"What do you mean?"

"Do you want me to continue with Sally like normal, so she doesn't suspect anything? I don't know what you need for evidence, if you're going to divorce her and try to get custody, but right now you have nothing."

"I have you, don't I? I mean you would testify, right?"

"Hugh, I'll help you anyway I can, but I don't think that's enough to help you. It would just be my word against hers."

There was an uncomfortable silence, finally Hugh said, "So, you're asking me, if I want you to fuck my wife today?"

"I told you what happened to me, Hugh. Don't you think my feelings about her changed? I thought I was helping out a woman in a bad situation. Now, I know I was lied to, and I was helping to destroy a marriage, putting three kids through hell."

"Okay, okay, yeah I get it. I'm sorry and I really do appreciate your help. I don't know, what do you think would be the best thing to do? It's been going on for a month now anyway."

"I guess we should probably continue on, so she doesn't suspect anything. With my work schedule and the weekend, we won't have to make this decision again, until next Tuesday."

"Alright, my cousin should be able to tell me what we need for evidence before then. So, I suppose we should try to make things appear as normal as possible, until then."

"Okay Hugh, you hang in there and I'll call you on Tuesday morning."

Brett went the gym and spent the rest of the morning with Sally. He did his best to appear normal, but it turned into a revenge fucking.

When she asked him what the rough sex was about, he told her he had been thinking about his ex-wife earlier in the day. He was telling the truth.

"Good morning, this is Hugh."

"Morning Hugh, this is Brett, how are you doing."

"A lot better, I met with my cousin, and I have a plan now. It's been a big relief."

"That's great, is there something I can do to help?"

"Yes, in fact you're the key to the plan working. My cousin told me, to keep the kids and not have to give everything up, I need video of her infidelity. Do you think we can do that? I mean, I could have someone set everything thing up, have cameras set up at your place."

Brett sighed and said "Hugh, my face can't be in an X-rated video. My job would be at risk. We have a behavior code and that would violate it - by a factor of ten."

"Maybe we could get the camera guys to blur out your face?"

"But the video before blurring would still exist. I can't take that chance, but maybe a way around it. A guy I work with sets up surveillance systems on the side. He's a good guy and I trust him. I'll talk to him this afternoon and call you in the morning."

"Okay, I really appreciate your help. Thank you."

"One other thing, Hugh, today is gym day. I guess if you need video, you want me to continue as usual."

"Yes, until we have video, you'll need to keep seeing her. I know you don't like it Brett, but I really need you to continue."

As soon as Brett and Sally closed the door to his condo, she turned and gave him a passionate kiss. Dropping to her knees, she got his pants and underwear off, freeing his half-hard cock.

When they first started having sex, she gave a very weak blow job. Brett had been coaching her for the past month and today, she put it all together.

Cupping his balls with her palm pushing back, she used her fingers to massage the root of his cock where it disappeared into his body. Her other hand tightly grasped the base and started stroking. After he was good and hard, her mouth and tongue went to work.

Opening her mouth wide, she took him in all the way down to her hand grasping his base. Hollowing in her cheeks, she sucked as hard as she could, pulling back to the head. Working the flat of her tongue back forth on the underside of the head, she held just the head in her mouth for a few minutes. Then, she swallowed him again, repeating her movements.

Quickening her pace, she felt his cock getting hot and the head swelling up, she knew he was close. Taking her fingers from the hand cupping his balls, she pressed firmly against the root of his cock. She was squeezing off the tube that would soon carry his cum. Holding just the head in her mouth, she stroked him with her other hand.

He let out a loud groan, arched his back and thrust against her. Feeling his root start strong contractions, she released the pressure from her fingers. His body shook as his cock pulsed, shooting stream after stream into her waiting mouth.

R_Gazinya
R_Gazinya
19 Followers
12