All Comments on 'Good Morning, this is Hugh'

by R_Gazinya

Sort by:
  • 76 Comments
WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

Swinging, open marriages, cheating. All end the same way, divorce!

Hugh and Sally’s marriage is over. They just don’t know it yet.

And if Brett takes on Greta and she wants the same thing, an open marriage, he should just run, as fast he can away from the slut.

Scores 2/5

secretsalsecretsalabout 2 years ago

The cheating making a convenient segue into an open marriage doesn't feel convincing. Open marriages work when both parties decide to do it together, not when one starts cheating and then has a belated attack of conscience, leading to a magnanimous offer to level the playing field. Not saying it can't work like this, just that the story ends up feeling lopsided this way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That started out really well and then turned into absolute crap. Please don’t continue writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The guys are pathetic and women are total sluts. I stopped reading once it the one marriage garbage was introduced.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very interesting.

chytownchytownabout 2 years ago

****Good read with a very original storyline. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I hesitate a little between ridiculous or stupid.

Yeah, everyone has an open marriage of course!

Finally, stupid is really the right qualifier.

amygdalaamygdalaabout 2 years ago

Jesus have mercy, Brett run the fuck away from those crazy assholes.

Galama88aGalama88aabout 2 years ago

Great story idea little bit incoherent but keep moving

RePhilRePhilabout 2 years ago

Story good, sex scenes not so much. Stick to plot and loose the sex scenes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This writer wears panties ..right? The story seems like it had four female characters in a lesbian relationship… or maybe I’m confused?

Gazniya pse place ur stories ( if any in future) in lesbian section!

EZ8ltEZ8ltabout 2 years ago

So in exchange for helping him, he gave him his sloppy seconds? Revolutionary idea.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Stupid. You wasted your introduction opportunity with a worthless cheating wife story. Smarten up. 1/5*

MwestohioMwestohioabout 2 years ago

That's an interesting twist on the trope

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Different and a bit off center, but still worth a 3+

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 2 years ago

Excellent! Well written, with a new twist.

Full marks

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 2 years ago

Interesting and different. I would say this, it makes a good case to have an agreement to be an exclusive couple once you start having sex. Also, pre-nuptial or post-nuptial agreements that severely punish cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Kudos! You managed to to come up with something different.

Frank66Frank66about 2 years ago

WHY?? just plain why? You see the damage, you spell out the disastrous consequences of cheating- the hurt, the kids' hate, the despair....... and then..... well it'll be ok for us, since we both know what's happening. Utter and complete nonsense.

PowersworderPowersworderabout 2 years ago

Hmm, not sure what to make of this one.

Hugh and Sally are now headed for divorce, they just don't know it yet. Opening up the marriage always ends up ruining a relationship... there's something like a 90% divorce rate in those cases.

-

In Brett's position, I wouldn't exactly be happy to find out that my prospective new girlfriend just got fucked senseless in a threesome. How long until he asks Greta for a threesome with him as the star? With his trust issues, Brett would never become a swinger, but he'd end up resenting what she did for Hugh.

-

Finally, and most importantly... where was the karmic payback for Brett's bitch ex-wife? Getting everything in the divorce and turning the kids against their dad was just plain evil, especially as she was the cheater!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Unique twist in story plot line....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

what....the....f%%k?????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Open up and say aaah !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

OK, so it's time to start with a clean slate. Divorce the cheating slut using the video. Keep fucking her hot friend. Buy Brett dinner as thanks. With proof of Sally's moral terpitude, there should be some consideration about child custody.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fairy tail ending. Maybe works for some people.

GamblnluckGamblnluckabout 2 years ago

Strange. But a decent read. a fun fantasy.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

Yes, I've heard that there are men who keep their wives even after they've been defiled by other men! And if you are talking about love, then you should consider how much this woman loves her husband that she easily cheats on him with someone else. Oh yes, I forgot, she only did it to test! Ha ha ha! Any wife who cheats on her husband should end up where she belongs, in the gutter! And a wife and mother who has sex with a stranger without protection should be charged with first degree assault. Or how will she make it up to her husband if she passes on STD or HIV?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Points for a new story idea.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice first effort, very creative! Please write more.

.

For the characters, there's a problem. Sally knows that an open marriage can work *for her*, and that sex and love can be separate *for her*. She doesn't know this applies to her husband, though, and went ahead and did it anyway. Yeah, he'd better jump on that post-nup.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

willing cuckoldry garbage 1*

BentNotBrokenBentNotBrokenabout 2 years ago

Very well developed and written. Keep up the great work! Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Simply stupid! The end is the worst part!

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989about 2 years ago

Another well written story. Can't say I like the cheating, but getting a call from Brett made sense. Ignoring the cheating and moving forward with a post nup seemed wrong.

unMisTakenIdentityunMisTakenIdentityabout 2 years ago

That is a shit show.

They'll be divorced inside of a couple of years.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Well written, but no. There were so many plausible ways you could have taken the reader, but didn't... 3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As long as you can separate love from sex it's okay to cheat on your spouse. That's great amigo! Congratulations on your first story. Hope to read many more extraordinary cuck RAAC stories authored by you in future!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Doesn't make any sense, and who is Tim. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Disgusting story about cheating, swapping, an open marriage and betrayal. First - who was Tim?? Second - why would he accept her cheating and an open marriage? He has all he needs including her confession in front of Greta. Why would he touch Greta with a ten foot pole? You want us to accept that he thought with his little head, accepted her documented cheating, an open marriage and the slut Greta. That he wants to watch another man fuck his wife. What a pathetic excuse for a human being. Lousy story line. Terrible conclusion that ruins the entire story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Confusing shifts between points of view, and time-frames.

Brett shouldn't be calling Greta, since she's just as bad as Sally.

"Tim" is clearly a minor typo

Not worth the time to read.

straightshooter1958straightshooter1958about 2 years ago

Interesting first story, I'm sure they'll get better.

Rocky62Rocky62about 2 years ago

With one read thru done i have to admit im not totally sure whos with who, is Greta gonna fuck everyone including slut-wife, will Brett be invited for a foursome, might as well, seems like a good guy,

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

1 Star

Still a cuckold story.

26thNCuck Disapproved

SouthdownSouthdownabout 2 years ago

Started good but went WAY OFF TRACK. The guys are silly bordering on masochists, the women are just skanky sluts. As one of my granddaughters usually says if things get close to a clusterfuck, 'This is not going to end well.' and it didn't. I wish Ava, my granddaughter, was old enough for me to share this with her but it would boggle her teenage mind. I think 2 stars is all I can honestly award it.

SunnyU2SunnyU2about 2 years ago

Good beginning. Rushed ending.

BigK10BigK10about 2 years ago

Interesting and original. 5* with a bonus star for being unique!

McDingelMcDingelabout 2 years ago

Good first effort writing. This is always going to be a tough category, and I'm not in total agreement with the solution. That said; Please keep writing, you have a lot of potential.

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 2 years ago

Terrific story about cheating, swapping, and an open marriage.

That's what this category is all about.

Rolando1225Rolando1225about 2 years ago

Nice story. The plot was different, kind of original even with the RAAC ending. Thanks for the story and keep writing.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Fucking cuck story.

We were better off before you came back and added to the usual garbage we've been getting.

Even before it became clear that you were closeted little boy living in denial your story was boring, drawn out and so implausible I barely got through the first page but I figured, hey its gotta get better but, nope, that dream you have of sucking a cock took over.

Back to your closet Nancy and please spare the world from sharing your lack of skills again.

immigrant1970immigrant1970about 2 years ago

I'm pretty sure autor is female and she shows the typical slut dream: how spread her legs for random cock and avoid charge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Trust issues? Cheating? Lying? Imminent divorce? Sexual incompatibility? Perfect time to start swinging!!! I hear it always works in this situation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story kind of relates to the whole cheating can wreck a marriage, but sharing can help strengthen it. Take it from someone who has been there. That is 100% the truth. First wife was caught cheating and fucked it all up. Second wife and I discussed things and decided that almost everyone wants to have sex with others, but some don’t act on it. So we have an open relationship and share everything with each other. I could be happier!

BehindbluisBehindbluisabout 2 years ago

An interesting twist I haven't read before. I see a few bad comments, but I haven't lost sight of the fact that this is fiction and you can write what you want. Maybe it would happen, maybe it wouldn't, its your world. Thanks for the entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think y'all must have recreational drugs that are much more potent than those available in my part of the world.

payenbrantpayenbrantabout 2 years ago

Not a bad start. Average, with a bit of an unbelievable plot....I give it a two star but with a large hope you write again. Its a good step into your writing.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 years ago

OH MY GOODNESS!

WHAT A LET DOWN!

All characters are immoral and yes, I do admit flawed characters but still immoral.

BUT HUGH IS STUPID DOORMAT!

Man, this story was absolute letdown.

I hate cuck stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Load of rubbish - who's Tim !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fag cuck shit. And completely unrealistic. I shouldn't be so cruel, but I hope you try it in your own life. You will deserve the results. Thanks for the effort.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 2 years ago

Too grotesque.

Interesting start but finished in the toilet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Jumping Jesus. This is awful on more levels than I can count.

Gram1Gram1about 2 years ago

Please, no more....

skruff101skruff101about 2 years ago

Oh dear, just oh dear, nothing else comes to mind. Moving on to hopefully better.

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754about 2 years ago

Nice start and many have stated. I was not expecting the ending. I guess since Sally confessed before he confronted her gives her some credibility back. Did she suspect Hugh was suspicious and she preempted Hugh's action but confessing and then throwing Greta at him to salve his wound?

I am interested in a second chapter. Do they start sharing, swinging, open marriage, or do they try the new lifestyle and fail?

demanderdemanderabout 2 years ago

So, this was an okay story. These comments have more to do with personal opinions of how a story should go. Never stand for infidelity, always burn the wife, and maybe the other guy. If the story doesn't fit that pattern, they dislike it. In life, shit happens, and patterns are out the door. So keep on writing. D

HankWTullamoreHankWTullamoreabout 2 years ago

Had me going until the swinging shit. Sorry, no one goes from planning a divorce to accepting cheating.

Regguy69Regguy69about 2 years ago

Interesting concept that I don’t think I’ve seen before. Pretty well written. In real life I think the whole open marriage/swinging thing makes a farce of the marriage, which is why those marriages usually fail, but this is fiction, so C’est la vie! You’ll get better scores if your females are punished for fucking around, but in real life, the female is almost NEVER punished and is, in fact, usually financially rewarded by the courts for being a slut.

Frankfiredawg06Frankfiredawg06about 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this

Original concept

Great writing

Dry_opinionDry_opinionover 1 year ago

Wrong category. Should be "Romance". A guy takes a risk to do the right thing and gets rewarded for it.

The Loving wife's feelings of guilt, loss, despair, anger are absent in this story. No divorce drama.

No anger, no hate. Everybody is loving and caring like in other romantic stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ugh... Cuckfagshit

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funover 1 year ago

More please

I enjoyed the new plot.

It perhaps could have used more of a build-up

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is farcical.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bunch of shit. Headed for divorce

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Twisted joke of a marriage. Wife's rationalizations are hollow. She loved thrbsex with Brett and then kept going back. Turned her on for her husband. Weird she planned this for 8 months buy only started cheating 1 month ago, twice a week. Really warped premise. And High signs for the exclusive open marriage. Wtf?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Started out good but, man, you drove right off a cliff with the ending. The cheated husband, after witnessing and hearing about his wife's sex capades with Brett, merely says "OK honey, thanks for spicing up our sex life and I think I would like to fuck Greta. I thought you were actually cheating on me but you really were only fixing our marital problems. You are such a good wife." What kind of stupid shit is this. The only good thing about your story is that you only wrote one then quit.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 2 months ago

Ha great twist away from the expectant BTB crowd. Too bad you stopped writing. Signs of clever diversion are always welcome

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous