Good Morning, this is Hugh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holding just the head in her mouth, she was able to contain all of it. Waiting until his climax had subsided, she rubbed the flat of her tongue along the underside of the head. It was far too sensitive, and he jerked back, pulling out of her mouth. She giggled and looking up at him, opened her mouth to show him the fruits of her labor.

Swallowing hard, she said, "Mmm, that was yummy."

Looking down at her pretty, smiling face, a sudden feeling of loss washed over him. 'Damn, I'm going to really miss her', he thought. Quickly, he checked himself. 'Get those thoughts out of your head, right now.'

He made tender love to her that day, giving her three big orgasms. After she left, he called Rich, his surveillance camera buddy.

Losing his patience, Rich finally said, "Brett, quit beating around the fucking bush and just tell what you're trying to do."

"Okay, Okay, you know I trust you, it's just not an easy thing to say."

Brett explained the situation and what he needed to accomplish.

Rich laughed and said, "You're going to burn the bitch? Fuck yeah, count me in. I don't have the miniature hide-able cameras, but I know a guy."

"Rich, you know how the department feels about this sort of thing; I can't risk my career. I need to be the only one that ever sees the video, before my face is blurred out."

"No trouble, buddy. I've seen the software and it's easy. Everything will be on one laptop. There's no problem erasing it all, after you have what you want."

"So, when can this happen?"

"We'll both have Saturday off. I'll come over and we'll see what we need. Probably be ready by mid-next week"

"Thanks Rich, I owe you one."

~~~~~~

Brett finished clipping the video together from the three different cameras and picked the icon to blur his face. After blurring out his face throughout the video, he laughed... what a shame to take himself out of a damn good porn video.

Saving the edited version on a thumb drive, he deleted all of the camera files. Before putting the thumb drive in the envelope, he watched it one last time. Seeing Sally's face, smiling as she recovered from her orgasm, he felt guilt.

What if it wasn't her fault? What if this was really Hugh's fault? What if those two times a week with him, was all the happiness in her life? He had enjoyed every minute he had spent with her, and he felt like he was betraying her.

Brett stared at the thumb drive for a long time. Sally had lied to him about being a single mother, just like his wife had lied to him, so many years ago. This time it wouldn't be the one lied to, that would suffer.

~~~~~~

Hugh opened the envelope and took out the thumb drive. Holding it in his hand, a sick feeling came over him. He was holding his whole world in his hand.

Brett didn't go to the gym for two weeks, thinking whatever happened, would be over by then. The first day he was back, Sally walked in. She wasn't alone. Her companion was tall blonde with silky hair down to the middle of her back. The blonde was just plain beautiful.

Sally said something to the blonde and she looked at Brett and nodded. Leaving the blonde, Sally came towards Brett. This should be interesting, he thought; hope she doesn't have a knife or something.

"Hello, Brett."

"Hello, Sally."

"I want to apologize for lying to you about not being married. Hugh told me about your marriage and trust issues. You never told me any of it. I feel terrible I've made things worse for you. I'm truly sorry. I hope you can forgive me and maybe someday I can make it up to you."

Brett was stunned. He was expecting an angry, vengeful woman he got a remorseful one instead. He had no words, he just looked at her.

A tear ran down her cheek as she gave him a sad smile. She wiped the tear and said "I want you to meet my best friend since grade school. She has the same trust issues as you, for the same reasons."

Sally motioned to the blonde and she came towards them.

"Brett, I would like you to meet Greta. Greta, this is Brett."

Greta held out her hand and Brett took it to shake, but just held it. He was lost in her sparkling blue eyes. Greta gave him a huge smile and he let go, embarrassed.

Sally broke the moment and said, "Well, I'll leave you two to talk. Thank you, Brett, for everything."

As she walked away, Brett just shook his head. Thank you? Thank you for everything? He was completely confused; nothing made sense.

"I feel I have an advantage here," Greta said. "Between what Sally and Hugh have told me, I know a lot about you. But you don't anything about me. I would very much like to change that."

"I'm sorry Greta, but I'm really confused. You're Sally's best friend and you've been talking with Hugh about me?"

"Yes, he told me you are a man with integrity. You did a very unselfish thing to help him and his children... people you didn't even know. Hugh also told me about your marriage and divorce. I went through something similar, except I was able to keep my kids.

"Before we had kids, I let my ex take some very intimate photos of me. After I caught him cheating, he sent the photos to all our family and everyone we knew. He even posted them on the internet with the caption 'cum slut'. Greta choked up and said, "My father saw them; it devastated him."

Brett reached out and held her shoulder, "I'm very sorry to hear about that, Greta. It's crushing to have someone you loved, do everything thing they can to hurt you and the people you love."

Greta regained her composure. "Thank God, the judge was a woman and was very offended by him posting the photos. I got the kids, and he got the shaft on everything."

"That's good to hear, but it still must have been horrible for you. I'm very sorry."

"Thanks, Brett. I don't have much time today, but here's my number. I really do want to get to know you, promise me you'll call?"

"I promise."

"Soon?"

Brett laughed. "Yes, I promise I will call you very soon."

Greta stepped into him, hugging tightly before kissing his cheek.

"Oh, I almost forgot, Hugh asked me to have you call him, as soon as you can. Wonderful to meet you," she said, as she turned and walked away.

Greta was wearing leggings, a sports bra and a cropped t-shirt. She had long legs ending in a cute ass with deep indents on the sides of her butt cheeks, leaving no doubt it was very firm bottom. Her long beautiful hair swayed against her narrow waist. She was a sight.

As Tim watched her walk away, he thought, this has to be a dream. This whole thing is just plain crazy.

~~~~~~

"Good morning, this is Hugh."

"Good morning, Hugh, this Brett, how are you?"

"I'm doing better, much better. I need to talk with you, in person. Will you do that for me?"

"Sure Hugh. I would like to talk to you, also. When and where?"

"How about I meet you for a drink at River House around 5:30?"

"Okay, 5:30, I'll be there. We've never seen each other; how do I find you?"

"I'll get a table on the far end of the deck and be wearing a dark blue suit."

Brett bought a beer and walked out on the deck. Hugh was there at a corner table. Hugh had a big smile when he stood up to shake Brett's hand. Tall, handsome and fit, he won't have any trouble replacing Sally, Brett thought.

"Brett, I just can't thank you enough for what you've done for me; someone you didn't even know."

"Well, you know my motivation. But I have to tell you, I saw Sally at the gym this morning."

"Yes, she called me and told me."

"The way she acted, I'm assuming you confronted her. I surprised you're still talking to each other, but then everything about today has surprised me."

"Yeah, I guess life is full of surprises, Brett. Let me tell how it all went down."

~~~~~~

Two weeks previously...

Hugh got the video on Friday. The plan was, once he had the evidence, he would start closing credit card cards, opening new bank accounts and all the other things he needed to do to separate his life from Sally. When everything was done, his cousin would have her served with the divorce papers.

He didn't know how pissed off he was going to be after seeing the video, so he decided to wait until Monday to watch it. Late Friday afternoon, Sally called and told him that her mom and dad had asked for the kids over the weekend and asked if it was all right with him.

Hugh said it was okay. Then she told him, she had something special planned. When he got home, he went for his run.

When he got back, she was home making dinner with Greta. He could tell something was up. Did she know somehow that he knew about Brett? He took a shower and came out to the kitchen.

She made his favorite, shrimp scampi with a salad and really good white wine. After dinner, he opened another bottle, and they went to the living room. He was in a chair and the two girls were across from him on the couch.

Sally looked at Greta like, for better or worse, here it goes. Greta took her hand and held it.

Sally started talking about Greta's divorce and how devastating it had been for her and the kids. It seemed like it came from nowhere and talking with Greta made her realize their sex life was just like hers had been. It was boring, stale and without passion.

Just old married, one and done sex, maybe once a week. With the same smell, the same taste, the same sounds, the same everything. She said it scared her to think it could happen to their family. She said she tried to up the passion, but everything was just the same and it didn't last long.

Greta was divorced and could have all the new exciting sex she wanted, but she was missing the love. We had the love, but we're missing the exciting sex.

Sally hesitated and said, "So, Hugh, I want to try an open marriage with you. I don't mean sex with others outside of marriage, but within our marriage. I want us to have sex with others, but only as a couple with our full knowledge and consent.

"Now Greta has something she wants to tell you."

Hugh looked at Sally and thought, a little late for that.

Greta gave Hugh a big smile and said, "Hugh, I've wanted to fuck you since the first time we met. Sally and I have talked about it and it's what we both want. Would you fuck me tonight?"

Hugh looked at Sally thinking, 'You're just trying to get me to have sex with Greta, so I won't be mad when your cheating comes out. Well, it won't work, because I'm going ahead with my plan, regardless. But I'm fucking Greta anyway; I always wanted to.'

Hugh said "Greta, only a crazy or gay man would not want to have sex with you and I am neither. I have wanted you for years, it would be my pleasure."

"Thank you, Hugh, it would be an actual fantasy come true for me." Greta replied.

Sally stood up and said, "There is something I have to do first."

She walked over and got on her knees in front of Hugh and took his hand. Looking him in the eyes she said, "I love you more now, than I ever have. Hugh, I broke your trust and I'll do anything to get it back.

"Greta and I have been talking about the idea of open marriage for eight months. The more I thought about it, I just didn't think I could separate sex and love.

"I was afraid for you and me. I didn't want to start with it and then find out I was falling for someone we were swapping with. I've never had sex with someone I didn't love, and I really wondered if I could.

"So, I did something stupid. About a month ago, I started cheating on you."

Greta stood up and cried out, "You did what? After everything I went through, you did it too?"

"Greta, please let me finish. I know I let you down, but hear me out"

Turning back to Hugh, she said, "I think you probably noticed our sex life got more frequent and more passionate. I wanted to share the excitement with you because I truly love you. I know now an open marriage will work for us. There is no doubt in my mind I can separate sex from love. Knowing you are enjoying sex with someone else will make me very happy and our sex life more exciting.

"I love you now more than ever and I'll do whatever it takes to keep you. I'll sign a document stating if I ever have sex with anyone without your knowledge and consent ever again, I lose everything, kids, house, support, everything, if that's what it takes."

Tears were running down Sally's face, as she looked at him for a sign.

Hugh was silent for a little while, not knowing what to do. Finally, he said, "Thank you for telling me, but I already knew."

"How could you know? When did you find out?"

Hugh then told Sally and Greta the whole story about Brett's divorce and his motivation to help him. Sally cried when he told her about Brett's trust issues and why he was still single.

Choking back tears, Sally said, "And I lied to him too; he probably hates me."

Sally wiped her tears and looked at Hugh. "Are you going to give me another chance?"

"I love you and I don't want to break up our family, but you are signing that document about it ever happening again."

"Thank you very much, you will never regret it. I love you."

"Are you still going to fuck me?" Greta asked.

Hugh smiled at her. "More than once, Greta, more than once."

~~~~~~

Hugh finished his drink, stood up and said, "I think we both better have another one. I'll be right back."

Brett looked out over the river, wondering what would he have done, if he were Hugh?

When Hugh got back with the drinks, Brett asked him, "Are you going make Sally sign everything away, if she cheats again?"

"It's already done. My cousin drew it up, she signed it and had it notarized. Funny thing, my cousin called it a 'post-nup' and said he has one just like it. He had to sign it for his wife, ten years ago. He also told me they started swinging shortly after. I had no idea.

I still haven't watched the video. Greta was badgering me; she wanted to watch it. She just wanted to see you, I think. I told her, no. The first time I see Sally having sex with another man, I want to be there fucking his wife or girlfriend."

"I hope everything works out for you both, but mostly for your kids."

"You like kids, Brett?"

"Yeah, I do. I loved being with mine, up until all the hate and revenge started."

"Greta has two little boys. Their shithead dad basically abandoned them after the divorce. She does her best with them, but kids need a dad, especially boys."

"Greta's a real eyeful, isn't she?"

"Wait until you see her naked, Brett. I thought I might go blind. You are going to call her, aren't you?"

"I don't know. This whole thing today has been a lot to process."

"I hope you do call her; I could use some help. Since we started this open marriage thing, those two have been wearing me out.

"Brett, I have to get going, the kids have some school thing tonight. Thanks again and if there is anything Sally and I can ever do for you, just let us know. You're a good man, take care of yourself."

They shook hands and Hugh left. Brett sat looking out at the river for a long time.

Then he took out his phone and called Greta.

12