All Comments on 'Good Neighbor Sam Ch. 03 Pt. 02'

by PenPal2001

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
Wow. This was crap.

I've read some shit on here before; but you really managed to out do yourself. Did you win the bet for "Worst story of the Month" or is this satire because there is no way you thought this was erotic....No. Wait a minute, you ACTUALLY thought this was stroke material?

Oh man, that's fucking hilarious. Bwahahahahahaha.

ImSickImSickover 7 years ago
Don't listen to these idiots

I absolutely love your stories and hope you write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
re: Don't listen to these idiots

Yes, by all means listen to the "person" who is so insecure can't just post its opinion but it has to trash others for daring to have a different opinion.

cardinalfancardinalfanover 7 years ago
I Liked It

I've enjoyed all your stories and I hope you continue writing. This was much better than the first part and I hope you will continue to write new stories and maybe continue your series with Sam.

handaJizzhandaJizzover 7 years ago
take the easy path and embrace the dark side

The only improvement would be if the Christian woman had begotten of the dark lords child while being fucked over the nazerians alter

SamWarrensSamWarrensover 7 years ago
Whackdoodle = Whack job

This was a great series so he must have been commenting on a story from another dimention, or another planet. Couldn't have read the same story the rest of us saw.

SamWarrensSamWarrensover 7 years ago
Re:Whackdoodle

These comments - always a critic - from a guy who hasn't written one thing himself - but who always trashes everyone else.

Pathetic.

Really pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved this story!

Very well written and clever. I enjoyed all the Good Neighbor stories.

knickerlover13knickerlover13over 7 years ago
Hot

Love this story. Maggie has a fantasy of being blackbred.. She got very wet reading this story. More please.

TigersmanTigersmanover 7 years ago
Good story

I really loved this story. The plot and character development was spot on plus the flow was great. I really loved the fact that Mary ended up black bred. Every white girl/ woman should have at least one black baby, preferably two.

marypatmnmwfmarypatmnmwfover 7 years ago
great story want obe be black pregnant and owned like her Mary Schelske

Very well written and it turned me on to the idea of gong black to Mary Schelske

Gwen1Gwen1about 7 years ago
A lovely romp of fun

Thank you for an entertaining fantasy. Interracial sex is a taboo well exploded here; congratulations.

SamWarrensSamWarrensabout 7 years ago
C'mon! More!

Would like to see more chapters. How they deal with the parishoners when she has the baby, How many more of the Women's Club members does Tyson fuck and knock up?

How does Joe cope? Does Joe finally accept his own sexual nature and hook up with one of the parishoner's wives? Does he by some miracle get her pregnant? Does he have a one off with Mary again and get her pregnant? So many avenues! Write them !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sell it to a pornstudio!

I am so pleased to see this new addition to the story, and how Mary has became such a insatiable black cock slut for Ty's cock. I always dreamed of my wife being like her. Maybe the next chapter could be on how well she has been working within the church to convert the ladies? Mmmmmmmmm!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Pastor Sam

The only thing I wished to have seen was for both couples to have. Fucked in the same room, maybe Mary could have had a go at Sam. Now with things the way they are, how about Mary display in Ty's cock and performance evaluation from the pulpit or Sam becoming an associate pastor with an evangelistic mission to convert as many women there into black cock sluts? Now that would serve Joe! Or maybe Mary make him watch Ty hfucking her and Joe Starts beating his little Boy tallywhacker all horny seeing Mary fucked right bY black cock?

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
Last December

My wife and I went to a holiday resort in Hawaii and we both got drunk and My wife ended up getting Fucked by huge cock Negro! Yes it was awesome to see it and we will be repeating it again! There is only one problem with that, the bull fucking her tried to belittle me in the worst possible way (I wont go into what was happening ) The only thing I can say is that him and his Buddies wont try that again with me! If they just enjoyed and left and kept their mouths shut. All of us would have had a great time! As it is now the news from there is they just got out of hospital! DON'T TRY TO WIMP AND BE LITTLE ME, Story is VERY GOOD Thanks★★★★★ WOOF!

jsch1947jsch1947over 4 years ago
Beautifully written.

I love your work. It's fiction and a flight of fantasy and imagination. As such, I overlook some minor points I disagree with.

Not all blacks have 10+ inches.

It is quite possible to satisfy a woman with 7 ,or less. (Satisfy ,= 10-12 hours and 20+ orgasms in a night)

The problem with Most (but definitely not all). Super hung men,. Their sexuality resides in their cock. "If the only tool in your toolbox is a hammer, the whole world looks like a nail".

The goal is making her cum till she's exhausted. How you do it is irrelevant. Accomplishing that is essential.

That said, I love your work.

I'd like to read more white bulls, as well.

PenPal2001PenPal2001over 4 years agoAuthor
Clever, @jsch1947

Thanks! I like your take on BBC: Their sexuality resides in their cock. "If the only tool in your toolbox is a hammer, the whole world looks like a nail". Great stuff! Your bio says you write but I don't see any of your stories here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Too Much Drug Use

Your stories would be much improved if you cut out the drugs. A real turn-off to some of us. At the least, you could include a notice at the beginning of a story that it contains serious drug use.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent story

Well written, sexy, and with a great sense of humor! I, for one, relish the sex, the recreational drugs -marijuana will soon be legal- and the empowerment of women in your stories. Plot and character development so well-constucted are an added source of enjoyment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really love reading the story cause when Sam got 4 of the ladies in the community. I said to my self that i wish it was me. I am a black divorce woman and have not had a man to make me howler since my husband left me. And this story made me wet in my panties. Than you got the preacher wife with Tyson. Good for u. Keep the stories coming. By the way i am 66 yrs old. But i am still sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed reading about Good neighbor Sam. I am black but i would like to get with Sam with his 10 inch cock, than when Tyson got with Mary in was so funny and Mary husband was so crazy, he as a preacher, he should have given his was all the sex she needed. That she went to Tyson cause she was in need.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please keep this kind of stories coming. I got wet in my panties. I have not had a cock in me since my husband left me for a crack addict

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPenPal2001@PenPal2001
2/5/23: My new story, "In Good Faith" has been submitted and should be posted this week. Whether I write another will depend on your response to this effort. I hope you enjoy it! PenPal 1/13/22: I enjoy your Feedback, and if you want a reply to your comment, please tell me...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES