Good Neighbors

Story Info
A husband is humiliated by the power couple next door.
4.8k words
3.79
78.7k
104
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started innocently enough, a new couple to be friends with when my wife and I were feeling all alone. If I'd known then what I was getting us into, I... I don't know what I'd do. We were new to the area, no family or friends and making a fresh start in our late twenties. Relocating for work is stressful, hectic, and exciting all at once, but when I got laid off it was a fresh start for my wife Jennifer and I.

To be honest we were in a bit of a rut. We were happy, but after a few years of marriage things had devolved into a sort of routine. Nothing was bad, but when I realized the difference in our lives from when we first started dating and our honeymoon period and life now I got depressed. Not a lot to talk about, sex only every other week (if that). When I got laid off it was honestly a relief, for the first time in a long time I didn't know exactly what was going to happen next. I couldn't have possibly imagined.

Long story short I started the job hunt, and after a few months I got a higher paying job (marketing, the less said the better) but the only hitch was it was across the country. Away from everyone we knew. Jennifer was supportive, and since she was a graphic artist doing commissioned work, moving wasn't an issue for her. In less than a month we'd said our goodbyes, packed our lives into a shipping pod, and bought a new house in the suburbs near my work.

That's where James and Teresa, the power couple that upended our lives, came in. I was sweating like a pig, dressed in pajamas carrying boxes inside and here comes this immaculate pair to welcome us to the neighborhood. James towered over me at 6 foot 4 at least, a handsome black man in his mid-30s. The way his hand engulfed my own when we shook made me feel like a child. Teresa towered as well in her heels. Her long legs, bronzed skin, and short cropped blonde hair made her seem like a supermodel. Despite this overpowering first impression, they were warm and welcoming. We chatted for a bit in the driveway, before I invited them in out of the heat. They told us about some restaurants we should check out, local spots for music and drinks, but went one step further by inviting us over for dinner the following night.

"This makes me feel better, first day here and already making friends." I said to Jennifer after they left.

"Yea, they seemed really nice didn't they? I can't believe how beautiful Teresa is." She responded.

"Yea, they did seem nice." I didn't comment on Teresa's drop dead gorgeous looks, dangerous territory. I grabbed Jennifer and pulled her into me for a kiss. "I'm glad we're making a new start here, it will be good for us."

It was a new start, and I wonder now how much Teresa and James had already been planning by then...

*

The next night we walked over to their place for dinner. Teresa met us at the door in a very short black dress that started my heart beating, and greeted us with long hugs. Her large breasts pushed into my chest as she leaned into me. I awkwardly placed my hand on her back and found nothing but bare skin. Embarrassed, I pulled away, but neither she nor Jennifer seemed to notice. As I followed them in, vaguely hearing Jennifer's polite questions about the house and the artwork hanging in the hallway, my eyes were drawn to Teresa's long legs, and the hem of the dress that barely covered her ass. As she walked into the kitchen, her hips swayed side to side, and the fabric swished back and forth in a hypnotizing way.

"Like the view?" I had walked right past James where he leaned against the counter, glass of wine in hand. He smiled at me and raised his eyebrows.

"I... uh... " I began dumbly.

"Oh wow!" Jennifer said. "That is beautiful, your backyard looks right over the valley!"

James laughed and slapped me on the shoulder. "Yea that view, we were the first to buy a lot in this development, so we got our choice."

Saved from this awkward moment, I gladly accepted a glass of wine and told myself to stop ogling my neighbors wife. Over the first bottle of wine and the second we got acquainted. James was a sales executive and Teresa was a psychiatrist. They must have been doing pretty well for themselves, based on their home. It must have been one of the largest homes in the neighborhood, and while I don't know much about art Jennifer recognized several pieces in their home.

With a very pleasant buzz going dinner was served. Teresa had prepared seared duck breast with potatoes fried in duck fat, and while we savored all the food James opened more and more wine for us to try.

We moved outside to enjoy the night air, and as Jennifer and I sat on one of the patio couches I was surprised when Teresa seated herself between us. James took a seat opposite of us.

"Are you guys up for a game?" she asked, placing a hand on my shoulder. My heart began to beat hard again and my eyes slipped to the cleavage spilling out in front of me.

"What kind of game?" I asked.

"It's a card game we just got a sort of gag gift, 'Naughty Cocktail Questions' or something." She pulled an unmarked black box from a nearby table. "It's sort of trashy, but I thought it would be good for a laugh."

"Yes! We played something like that last year, didn't we honey, at Bill's house?" Jennifer said.

"Yea, something like that..." But this game turned out to be nothing like that one.

It started out as you'd expect. "Where did you lose your virginity?", "What celebrity would you most like to spend the night with?" things like that. On James' second turn, he got asked the last time he'd had sex, which apparently had been about two hours before we showed up.

"Oh yes, James is quite insatiable, I can hardly keep him off me." Teresa laughed, slapping my knee. I realized the discussion had given me a semi, and I shifted my legs to hide it. Jennifer and I met eyes, hers were open wide in amusement and shock.

It was Jennifer's turn next, Teresa pulled a card. "Have you ever had sex with a member of the same sex?"

I looked to see Jennifer's reaction, she was so tipsy she didn't even show a sign of embarrassment. "No, I kissed a few girls in college, but it never went further than that."

"That's a shame." Teresa said, placing the card in the discard pile, her leg grazing mine as she leaned over. "Women are such sensitive and caring lovers."

I felt my semi approaching full mast, and to cover the silence I pulled Teresa's next card in a rush.

"Have you ever had a foursome?" Dear god, I hadn't even read it first, just blurted it out. "I'm sorry, you don't have to-".

"No it's alright, James and I are very open about our lives." Teresa turned her brilliant smile on me. "Our first foursome was while we were first dating, friends in college joined us."

"First?" I asked, unable to hold myself back.

"Yes, we've had a few since then, but that one was the most special. The way they gave themselves up to us, it... changed our lives forever, theirs as well."

"I... we've talked about it, but it just seems like something for... I don't know, penthouse forum or whatever." Jennifer babbled, it really was the wine talking.

"It can be amazing. Sex is sacred in a relationship, but trusting each other and having that shared experience can be so rewarding. You can learn so much about yourself, about what you want." She placed one hand on Jennifers shoulder, turning her towards her. Jennifer stared back at her, not seeming to breathe.

For a heartbeat the world seemed to have freezed, then Teresa leaned and gently kissed Jennifer on her open mouth. I watched in shock as the gentle kiss turned into hands grasping at each other's hair, Teresa cupping Jennifer's breast through her sweater and leaning over her, pushing her down until she was nearly leaning back. Teresa was moaning, and I heard soft noises coming from my wife as this beautiful goddess of a woman overpowered her.

Suddenly she pulled back, still holding Jennifer's hair and grasping her hand. "Is this something you want?" Teresa asked her.

"Yes" Jennifer whispered, then she looked at me, there was pleading and questioning in her eyes.

"What about you?" James asked. His deep baritone shocked me, I had forgotten he was there. He sat across from us, taking in all three of us like we were putting on a show for him. "Do you want this?" Teresa's hand slid into my lap and caressed my hard cock.

"I..." my mind suddenly snapped back to reality, jesus what was happening. "This is... yes it's something we've... discussed." My mind felt like it was going a million miles an hour. I looked over at the towering hulk of James, his eyes unreadable. "I wouldn't want... any differences between us to... I wouldn't want to feel..."

"I understand." Teresa's hand gripped my cock fully. "James is an amazing lover, but of all the men I've been with he's only slightly above average."

I gulped, embarrassed but relieved. Teresa leaned over towards me, and her mouth was hot and whispering in my ear. As she continued to stroke me through my pants, she whispered. "I've been with quite a few men, but I'm very interested in having my way with you"

I groaned as her tongue snaked around my ear and she redoubled her efforts on my cock. James stood and walked over to where Jennifer still sat, half pushed over. He reached his hand out to her and effortlessly lifted her. She melted into his embrace and he leaned down to her petite form to kiss her. His large hands slid down her back, grabbing at her ass and pulling her tighter to him. The sight of my wife kissing another man was strange, I felt I should feel jealous but I only felt increasingly turned on. I started to feel shame at this, but Teresa pulled me in for a kiss and lifted my hand to one of her full breasts. After a few moments she stood, pulling me up by the hand.

"Come on, let's continue this in the bedroom."

*

James and Teresa led us each by the hand through the house, upstairs to the master bedroom. It was dimly lit, music was already playing, and a king size bed sat in the center. James lifted Jennifer onto the edge of the bed and continued kissing her. Teresa led me to the other side and began unbuttoning my shirt as we kissed. She slipped off her slinky dress between two heartbeats and I was eagerly feeling her soft skin everywhere. Her tongue forced its way into my mouth, and soon she had me down to just my boxers. She worked my cock, and lowered her head down from my face to my neck and chest, clamping down hard on one of my nipples. She began to suck on it as she slipped her hand into my boxers to grab my bare cock. I moaned at the sensation, it felt amazing, but her forcefulness had me wondering what I should do. I could feel her tongue working circles around my nipple, and then her teeth scraping it as her hands slipped down to my balls and began to play with them. I gasped and spread my legs almost involuntarily to her.

She pulled back suddenly. "Good boy" she said, as she unhooked her bra and removed it and her panties. Standing before me nude, I was in awe of her body. Her long bronze legs led to a perfectly taut stomach, and large full breasts. My wife was beautiful, a petite brunette with a great ass and breasts, but this woman should be a model. My wife! Turning to look over my shoulder I saw that James had moved her up to the pillow, and was laying over top of her, his dark black skin a contrast to her creamy white, and his huge frame dwarfing her as she lay underneath of him. They were both naked, except for her panties and his boxers.

Teresa brought my attention back to her by grabbing her cock one more.

"Do you two mind if we do this our way?" She asked. She pushed me up onto the bed, and I looked over to Jennifer who pulled herself away from James kisses, he moved down to her neck and breasts, as Teresa continued. "We'd like to take care of you two, and we have some toys that might make your first foursome easier... and more intense."

Jennifer nodded and closed her eyes as James began kissing her belly. "Yes, please don't stop."

"Yea..." I said, less sure, transfixed by my wife's face as she continued to writhe under James attention.

Jennifer and James both rose up to straddle us, and before I knew it restraints were coming out from under the pillow beneath my head and were around my wrists. "Just a little something to keep you in place while we have our way with you." Teresa laughed and winked at me, reaching down to tweak one of my nipples, making me gasp again.

"There's also masks and headphones, the music will make everything more intense." James said. From a nightstand he pulled out a small black eye mask and lightweight wireless headphones. This struck me as stranger, though less frightening, than the hand restraints. He had these fixed on Jennifer quickly and then lifted her legs up to his shoulders and removed her panties. He dove between her legs, his mouth working at her as she began to moan and writhe again. I watched dumbly for a minute, then Teresa began stroking my cock.

"Where's my mask?" I asked.

"No not for you, I want you to watch." She continued working my cock, her other hand grabbing at my chest, playing with my entire pectoral and then pinching my nipple again. I moaned at this, and thrust against her hand. "Eager boy, good I want you to enjoy this."

She began to kiss my chest, taking a nipple in her mouth and sucking hard, then kissing again, down to my belly, and then down further. She began to lick and kiss my cock head as she continued stroking. Suddenly she swallowed the whole thing, causing me to moan and shudder against the restraints. Her hands pulled both my legs in the air, as she continued bobbing up and down, taking the entire length of my cock from her lips back down to the back of her throat over and over. I had never had a blowjob like this in my entire life. One hand lowered to my balls and began to push against me right beneath my sack. I'd never had this sensation in my life and it caused me to begin thrashing again. She slipped lower and suddenly one of her fingers was tickling and teasing around my asshole

"Hey!" I protested.

"Don't worry, you'll love this." From somewhere she produced a bottle of lube, I heard the cap snap open and then warmth dribbled onto me. Before I knew it the finger was up inside me. The feeling was indescribable, I writhed in the bed, my body arching and my wrists straining against the restraints that held me. She had me halfway in her mouth, and was staring at me, as her fingers continued probing. She hit something inside me that made my whole body buzz, and I closed my eyes as I shuddered.

"That's your prostate, like that baby? I'll keep ramming it if you're a good boy and beg for it." I didn't know what to think, foursome aside this was the craziest sexual experience of my life. I again remembered my wife and looked over. Jame was lifting himself up from between her thighs and pulling down his underwear. When he had done this, he grabbed her thick thighs and spread them over both shoulders. When I saw him finally naked I couldn't believe my eyes. His cock was at least one and half times the length of mine, 9" to my 6", but the girth of it was what shocked me. I doubted I'd be able to wrap one of my hands around it. He lined it up with Jennifer's slit, rubbing it against her clit which set her to trashing and whining as well.

"Jesus Christ" I said, unable to believe it would fit.

"What?" Teresa asked, laughter in her voice. "I guess when I said he was above average I didn't mention I'd only ever slept with black guys."

I looked down at her in anger, but she engulfed my cock and added a second finger to my ass. I moaned involuntarily and began thrusting against her face. Her fingers worked in and out of me, the sensation of stretching and the punching against my prostate causing my toes to curl and my body to shake.

I watched as James' massive cock slid into my wife, slowly but relentlessly. She began making low guttural noises I had never heard from her before. He stopped halfway and began pulling out, before sliding in again. He did this repeatedly, until Jennifer was moaning and grunting in equal measure. Soon he bottomed out and leaned over to kiss at her neck, and began thrusting again. She continued moaning and grasping at his back, legs wrapped tight around his hips.

Teresa picked up the pace, and her fingers wriggled constantly against my prostate. I felt like I couldn't take much more and began to warn her. "Hey, stop, I can't..." but she only went faster. Soon I was moaning as her fingers stretched and rammed my hole, and her head thrust up and down on my cock. Our eyes met and she looked at me with savage determination. I couldn't hold back anymore and I had the hardest orgasm of my life. My vision tunneled down to just her eyes, staring at me like she'd won some game as I shot into her mouth. I fell backwards on the pillow gasping, her fingers still wriggling inside my causing me to twitch and shiver.

She crawled up to the bed and began kissing me. Despite myself I kissed back, and suddenly her mouth opened on mine and something warm and wet pushed into my open mouth. In shock I pulled away and she put a hand to my throat rubbing it, as she whispered in my ear, "Good boy, swallow it all for me now." I did, mostly out of reflex, then I understood that she had just fed my own cum.

"What the fuck?" I said.

"Sorry, I'm a freak, and you owed me after blowing early like that."

"That wasn't my fault, I warned you." I felt cheated, here I was with this perfect ten and I hadn't even had a chance to fuck her, I'd blown my load within two minutes like a highschooler.

"It's ok, I forgive you." She continued kissing my ear, her tongue flicking inside of it, her hand rubbing over my chest as she did so.

I looked back to Jennifer, as James continued to plow into her over and over again. She continued making those deep, guttural moans and was rocking her hip in time to his thrusts. He was holding himself up with one hand, the other was squeezing at one of her small pink nipples. His huge hands mauled at her breast, then moved up to her face. He pulled her head to his as he leaned down to kiss her, pushing his tongue into her eager mouth. She moaned more as they kissed, sounding frantic to get as much of him inside of her as possible.

"Wow, she really needed this." Teresa whispered in my ear. "Look how much she's enjoying James. When was the last time you two made love?"

"Last night." I said, feeling defensive.

Teresa laughed softly against my ear. "Oh, I guess she's just not used to something James' size. The first time we made love I couldn't walk straight for a week."

My cheeks flushed, but I couldn't look away from James' huge form on top of my wife. The contrast between the two struck me again, his huge shape, skin a dark ebony, over my wife's petite creamy form. The rhythm the two had going, and the sounds they were both making was one of the most erotic things I had ever seen. Teresa was licking at my ear again, and her hand began to tweak and pull at my nipples again, causing me to groan.

"Mmmm you like watching your wife get fucked by a real man don't you? You're getting hard again all ready." Teresa whispered in my ear as she pinched my nipple before sliding her hand down to grab my stiffening erection.

I felt angry and ashamed but it was true. I was transfixed by the sight of James muscles flexing in the dim glow, my wife's hips rocking back and forth on the sheets, her legs up over his shoulders now as he began to suck on her toes, and use one hand to play with her clit. She was saying "Oh my god, oh my god" over and over again in a desperate whisper.

"I think you're ready for round two." Teresa said, moving down to suck on one of my niples. I moaned as she sucked hard, and her hand slipped down to my asshole again.

12