Good Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, I want to... make love to you." I felt pathetic saying it.

She laughed again, "Maybe, but first you're gonna have to go down on me." She flipped around, so my view was suddenly filled with her ass. She backed herself onto my face and suddenly her wet pussy was right in front of me. "Come on, be a good boy, and you might get to cum again."

I was ready, I dove forward face first and began licking at her slick lips. "Mmmmm, good boy, I figured you'd at least be good at this." She began pushing hard against my face, and I eagerly lapped at her wetness. She lowered her head to my cock, but also slipped a finger up my ass again. I shivered and thrashed in bed, but didn't stop kissing and licking at her clit. After what felt like a teasing eternity of this, trying my damndest to please her and her slowly bobbing up on my cock, and teasing my asshole with one finger she lifted herself off of my face and released my cock. "Now it's time for my asshole."

"What?" I asked. I had thought I was finally gonna get to fuck her.

"You heard me, worship my asshole."

"I... I don't do that."

"Well you're tied up, and you're my bitch boy so if you want to cum get to it." She said, teasingly. She lowered herself back onto me, and suddenly my mouth was pressed against her tight asshole. Despite myself I was wildly turned on, and wanted to please her. My tongue shot out and I began circling around her tight hole. She began to moan and resumed stroking my cock. Her two fingers picked up the pace, driving deeper into my asshole and hitting my prostate again. I jerked and redoubled my efforts on worshiping her ass. I began to drive my tongue in as far as I could past the rim, and thrust my cock against her hand. Her moans became louder, and her hand left my cock and began working her clit. I desperately tongued and drove my head into her ass as her fingers continued their assault on my own ass. After a few moments of this, I felt her body begin to quiver and shake as she rocked herself to an orgasm on my face. Afterwards she fell forward and I gasped for breath. She pulled herself from the bed and moved to her nightstand.

"Now?" I asked, my cock aching and standing straight up as I lay there.

"Yes, since you were such a good boy I'll let you cum again." She had pulled a small cylindrical object from the nightstand, and climbed up on the bed, lifting one of my legs over her shoulder. Before I could ask the object was lubed up, turned on, and rammed in my ass. The vibrations had me moaning and thrashing about once again. "Does that feel good?"

"Yes but come on, I want to fuck."

"No, fucking is for real men, look at what James is doing to your wife, that's how a real man fucks."

"That's far enough, I get you've got a thing for power games, but I don't want this." I managed between moons.

"No? It seems like you do." She began stroking my cock again, as she rammed the toy in and out my asshole again and again. The speed and intensity of the vibrations had me tingling everywhere. "You like it when a real man fucks your wife, and when I show you what a bitch you are for me."

Despite myself I looked at James, and he was staring down at me smiling. "James is gonna cum in your wife now, and you're gonna cum while he does it." She began to stroke my cock at a furious rate, matching the speed with the toy in my ass. "You know you could never please her like this, but she deserves it, his huge cock and his real man's seed filling her up."

James began moaning, and Jennifer did to as he worked her clit as he continued to slam into her. The toy in my ass felt so amazing, I barely felt her hand stroking my cock in comparison to the fullness of the buzzing toy. I wrapped my legs around Teresa helplessly as the orgasm began to rise. James was grunting, and Jennifer's moans reached a crescendo, a near scream as her own orgasm ripped through her body. I came and my eyes closed as I shook and clenched against Teresa as she continued to ram my ass. I nearly blacked out, and when I finally felt my heartbeat slowing and could move again I opened my eyes to see James laying over top of Jennifer, passionately kissing her, still blindfolded and wearing the headset. Teresa had put away her toy and crouched over me.

"I know you liked that, don't be angry at our pillow talk. It is just a game after all." She began to suck hard on my neck, and again toyed with my nipples. I was too tired to protest, and just lay there limp, twitching at the pain she was inflicting on me. After a while she stopped and unhooked my arms, they ached as I slid them down to my sides. "You might feel a little embarrassed or ashamed tomorrow, but it was all just a fun game, a fantasy." She kissed me lightly on the forehead, making me feel like a child.

Jeremy had slid off the bed, and removed Jennifer's restraints, mask, and headset. She looked around with a dazed expression, barely able to lift her head, but when she saw me she smiled and slid over to me hugging me around the neck. "Oh my god that was amazing honey, was it as amazing for you?"

I thought about my two orgasms, the things Teresa had whispered in my ear, and the sight of James cumming in my wife. Weakly and half-heartedly my cock twitched. "Oh yea baby, it was great."

James and Teresa left us to get dressed, and came back with cucumber water like they were running a damn health spa. We awkwardly, drunkenly made our way downstairs in silence. At the door Teresa hugged Jennifer, and then me. Before pulling away she bit on my earlobe and whispered. "Can't wait to do this again."

I stared at her as James and Jennifer shared their own embrace. I didn't ever want to come back here, but I felt I wouldn't be able to stay away.


12