All Comments on 'Good Neighbors'

by wilkimst87

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You required this well-to do “power couple”

To live in a neighbourhood that your hapless couple should not have been able to afford.

Then you needed them to be intimidating; but despite Theresa model body and large, firm tits, wifey wasn’t upset that Theresa flaunted her assets when any normal wife would have been suspicious and instantly on guard.

Then, hubby gets raped by Theresa while wifey is blindfolded and fucked by James; but somehow doesn’t recognize her husbands distress and hubby just accepts it all?

Have you actually met any guy who would willingly say no to sex and then not be furious that he was raped or tell his wife what happened?

I honestly feel that I have to have my IQ lowered to that of a moron in order to line this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Humiliation is a fetish

Put it there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
After 5 years?

This cuck shit is the best you can come up after 5 years?

I am truly sorry for you, and I don't even know you!

-1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Same old crap

I stopped when I got to the sentence about them being black and the supposed "power couple", this theme is completely worn out. No wonder every story using this racist theme is rated so low, if it were written with the races reversed the hew and cry would be deafening. If shit like this is all you have to contribute .... quit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wtf

Why do people keep writing the same crappy stuff. Like seriously it’s always the same. Neighbors trick naive couple and the wife gets fucked by a bigger cock than than her husband has and he was totally turned on by it. Whatever. Always making the husband a cuck and thinking women always want a bigger cock is totally bs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Man up

Let them have Jennifer and gdt out of Dodge.. Good old Jenny has decidec you are expendable, so expend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved it

Loved the way the black wife was the star, fucking the white husband(so to speak) calling him her bitch, hope the next step in part two is the white husband sucking James cock, James wife will have a lot to say and Jennifer can be both shocked and turned on! Look forward to more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
"I managed between moons"

Moons? If that was the only error, I'd have let it go, but your otherwise erotic tale was rife with them. It's difficult to focus on the story when there's so many errors. Please find a proofreader. Thanks.

Servicer7Servicer7about 4 years ago
More please!

Very hot! Please write about the return visit...they will be going back, right? Love to see James cuck him in front of his wife...make him suck that big cock while Jennifer watches and urges him on.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieabout 4 years ago
Where's the violin?

Where is the violin and when do they serve the divorce papers? Geez. Grow up. New neighbors fuck before you know their last name?

hotprof1973hotprof1973about 4 years ago
Not as bad as current rating

Though, I don’t like willing cuck or humiliation stories, the writing isn’t bad here. As is, this seems to be more fetish than loving wives - not too be a category natzi, but this isn’t really about the marriage. Unless there’s another part that shows how the events affect them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Lucky Bastard

I'd love to be owned by a couple like that.

Being a sissy cuckold cum eating bitch boi is my biggest fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Jeremy?

Where did Jeremy come from?

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Yes Prof

It is totally as bad as it is rated. No amount of good writing can save a cuckold story.

baulloyder68baulloyder68about 4 years ago
The Loving Wives section has really gone to shit.

Only about 5 percent of the stories any more are readable the rest are just trash. What's wrong with the people working for Lit that are suppose to weed out such trash. No wonder SS06 refuses to submit here any more. what happened to FTDS?

FailedscoutFailedscoutabout 4 years ago

Fresh and Great!

I always feel that these stories are the best when it is a 4 way and the husband is dominated by the other couple.

I think your story is amazing because Jennifer doesn't know how her husband was humiliated and how much he liked it. It would be amazing to see the husband be secretly encouraged down the road of submission and humiliation by Theresa as his wife is pleasured with great sex and believes that he is getting the same.

Thank you for writing and posting here.

Greyheaded1Greyheaded1about 4 years ago
Belongs in Non-consent / Reluctance category

Good plot and ok writing. A few grammatical errors and who is Jeremy?

Couple are bound and fucked. Husband was raped when he said no. Orgasm or not he was raped. If he becomes addicted then it is Fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Rape

Is what I call this. Next time maybe he brings a fully loaded pistol and shoots the fuckers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fresh my ass

Drawing by numbers and even that poorly. Stereotypes and flat script, stupid characters and boring done to death retake.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Bad enough there is a virus out there , we add to it with more stupid stories

Just another to provide comfort for the cucks. Real men will avoid this one like the Coronavirus.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 4 years ago
i am glad i found this

others say 'wrong category', I say great story. they both had erotic fun, and wanted more. BTW I would like a chapter two also.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good story!

Ignore the haters. It is the perfect setup for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
if Rape is all fun game then we need a sequel (see who wins)

someone should write a sequel to this, this time the revenge on this "Power couple",

make really fun and well deserved revenge, nothing illegal so they just have to deal with it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
i hope there is a second chapter

I hope there is a second chapter

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11about 4 years ago
Please work on another chapter.

I want to know what happens to Jeremy.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 3 years ago

I love the couple seduction with the Domme female

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This calls for a second amendment solution

Nuff said.

sammy61sammy61over 3 years ago

very good I love characters like Teresa she sounds hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
It is what it is

I think you'll find that a lot of these people that rubbish this story have never had a story published on Literotica. Wow, great reviewers that can't write.

Then there's the people who get offended by what was written even though this is an erotica story site and nearly all stories are fantasies.

These people need to grow a set.

Ok there were a few mistakes but I liked it and that according to one genius makes me a moron. Ha ha. You can't make these things up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

At first I was put off by the humiliation of the husband while the wife was clueless. However, on closer reading at the end the husband got off on his humiliation and he would return for more from the power couple. If there was a sequel you can see this story going several ways. One follow-up part could result in his submissiveness being revealed to his wife which then go down different paths. Another direction might go toward rejection of being a willing cuckold. What wasn't clear is whether the husband and wife have an open relationship because there was no surprise or push back on the spouse swap. Do the power couple take further advantage of the husband and wife? Not my cup of tea but it takes all types to make a world. I hope that this author or another author write a sequel to this story because it is unique for this category.

someonesGoodBoysomeonesGoodBoyabout 1 year ago

Well done, thoroughly enjoyed!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Why on this world, would anybody allow a person he barely knows to tie him up and render him incapacitated for sex? That premise is totally unbelievable. Whatever happens afterwards is his mistake and own doing. The devil and psychopaths are often the nicest people you ever met. If you have any doubts ask those prepubertal children what happens to them when they enter the car of an adult offering them candies or a puppy to play with. No wild animal let you tie him or her up willingly. Why is that? Because they don't trust you. Thanks for the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous