Good Neighbors Ch. 005

Story Info
We continue to have fun at the hotel.
802 words
4.54
13.7k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

(This takes place after Chapter 4. You can read it on its own, but it'll make more sense if you read that chapter and probably the previous three to get background on the characters.)

*****

It was a few hours after we played. My neighbor was cuddled against me. I began to rub her body down her back before I remembered that I left a toy inside her. I allowed my hand to slide down to play with it. It took a few moments before she started to stir a little. I crawled up the bed to kiss her on the lips.

"Are you okay, my pet?" I whispered.

She smiled.

"Hi there. I think there's something in my ass, Master,"

I smiled before kissing her on the forehead.

"I'll take care of it."

It was not long after our first sexual experience that I started to have fantasies of taking her ass. She kept herself in such great shape that it was only natural I was drawn to it. She had killer legs and loved to show off whenever she had the chance. In the hotel bed, I was looking forward to claiming it. I slowly touched the plug and heard her draw a breath.

"Would you like me to remove it, my pet?"

She breathed back, "Please, Master."

I started to pull it out gently as she moaned. Her moans were more intoxicating than any of the alcohol in the mini bar. It took a few moments of constant pulling and pushing. I had her start to rub her clit while I played with the plug so it would relax her a little. After a few moments, the plug finally slid out. She took the opportunity to reach back and feel the hole it left behind. Her face was surprised of how it stretched her out.

"Oh my God, Master. Please touch it for me," she said.

I slowly slid a finger in and felt the lube still doing its job. I allowed my fingers to explore a little as she moaned for me.

"What would you like me to do, my pet?"

"Fuck my ass!! Please, Master, take my ass!"

I gently pulled her up on her knees with her head to the bed before I started rubbing her ass slowly, reassuring her as I stroked my cock. I reminded her to rub her clit to help with the initial discomfort. I then placed the head right at the entrance.

"Are you ready?" I asked, knowing full well it was too late.

She nodded her head. I placed one hand right on top of her ass before I slowly pushed into her. There was a bit of tenseness initially before her fingers found her pussy and started to rub it. I started taking long, slow strokes as she was getting used to it. I started to get into it, reaching forward and grabbing her hair to drive her crazy. Her moans were getting louder as I started getting into a rhythm.

We stayed like that for a while. I took my time while driving her crazy, even taking the chance of having her flip on her back so I could rub her clit while fucking her. As I edged closer, I looked in her eyes.

"Are you going to cum, Master?"

"Yes, my pet. Where would you like it?"

"Cum on my pussy please. I love being your good girl."

This spurred me on, and I started to pull out. I stroked my cock and covered her pussy with cum. I then fell forward and kissed her deep on the lips. I felt her wrap her legs around me, trapping my cock between us.

"Thank you," she whispered.

I smiled at her.

"I should be thanking you. That was amazing."

"Took you long enough. I wanted you in my ass a long time ago."

"Really? I didn't know."

"Your wife told me I'd love it if I ever found the right guy. My husband was too vanilla to try it."

"You can have it whenever you want, my pet. Don't ever be afraid to ask for what you want. You're all mine now."

She smiled at me when she heard that.

"I like being yours, Master."

We held each other a bit longer before we started to make out like teenagers again. I couldn't keep my hands off her ass as we made out. The mere thought of her letting me take her ass was touching and special. As we kissed again, I thought about the first time I took my wife's ass years before. The thought of my wife made me tear up a little. As I held her, I started letting the adventure run through my head and realized that there was more ahead to think of.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers