Good Neighbors Ch. 004

Story Info
After the concert, they cut loose in the hotel.
1k words
4.57
8.3k
4
0

Part 5 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
404 Followers

(It's the fourth chapter. If you have read the first three, thank you so much. We left off with our neighbors headed back to the hotel after having a great time at the fair. As always, I appreciate you reading.)

There were a few things about my neighbor I didn't know, even after all the times we spent together. One of them was her sexual history with her late husband. We never discussed what things they did, mostly out of respect for him. I never imagined him being a deviant. That being said, I did not expect her to be willing to try so many things.

When we reached the room, she automatically dropped her dress to the ground. It took a little longer for me to catch up to her before she turned and smashed her lips against mine. My hands went immediately to her ass as we kissed before she pulled back.

"You love grabbing my ass, don't you, Romeo?" she asked.

"It's a gorgeous ass. I know you're very proud of the work you put into it."

She turned and plated herself on the bed on all fours.

"You talk a good game, but what are you really going to do with it?"

I paused for a moment before pressing my tongue against her ass. The moan from her throat was pure animal as I pressed it deep inside her. I pressed two fingers against her pussy while I worked on her ass. It was not the way I wanted to take her ass, but I considered the fact that she offered it. As I kept fucking her ass with my tongue, she egged me on as her fingers reached under and rubbed her clit. I took my hands to spread her ass wide so I could lick harder.

As she started moaning more, her knees gave way and she plopped on the bed. I took the opportunity to grab my duffel bag I hid beside the bed and unzip it. The first thing I grabbed was the lube. I also grabbed a small butt plug at the same time. I took the lube and poured it on her ass and began to rub. She started cooing at that point, enjoying the feeling of my hands and fingers on her. After a few moments, I slid the plug into its place before I walked away to the bathroom to wash my hands.

I turned around just in time to watch her explore the new toy with her hands. She slid her hand down and pressed it in a little, a yelp coming out when she did. She found the strength in her knees as she went back on them, her chest remaining close to the bed invitingly. I hesitated, knowing full well that I would not last long in the condition I was in. My only advantage was that I was still clothed. I then had a dirty thought cross my mind.

I walked to the head of the bed and started to undo my shorts. Her eyes were focused on my hands as they found the zipper and pulled down slowly. My shorts dropped and my cock popped up. She began to reach for it before I backed away. She moaned a little in disappointment as I walked back to my duffel bag. I found the little bundle of rope I bought and walked over to where her hands were.

"I need to teach you patience, my pet," I said in a commanding voice as I wrapped the rope around one wrist, being careful to make sure it wasn't too tight.

Almost trance-like, her other hand was reaching behind her back as if she knew what I was doing. I carefully secured her other hand so that both hands were resting near the small of her back. I then crawled on the bed in front of her and looked down.

"Open," I said quietly.

Her mouth opened quickly as I placed my cock right inside her mouth. I held it there for a moment, attempting to resist the urge I had before I slowly placed my hand behind her head.

"Nice and slow, please my pet. Tease me the way I am teasing you."

Her lips closed around me as she slowly began to suck me. As she did, I reached forward and started to play with her plug a bit. The moans on my cock were so inviting. I stood back up and watched as my neighbor kept trying to suck me as slow as possible. Just to tease her, I pulled my cock out. I stroked it a few times slowly in front of her gaze before I looked down on her beautiful face.

"Tell me what you want, my pet," I said in a soothing voice.

Her response was quick.

"Fuck me, sir."

I climbed off the bed before I went behind her, slamming my cock inside her pussy. Her moans were immediate. As I started to slide into her, I started to smack each cheek of her ass until it was a little red. Then I played with the plug a little more. She felt like she was really close.

"Are you gonna cum on my cock, my pet?"

"Please, Master," she moaned back at me.

I could have pulled out right there and teased her, but I was too needy and grabbed her hips harder.

"Cum for me," I commanded.

Her pussy squeezed my cock as she let herself go. I followed soon after, flooding her pussy with my cum until I was spent. I fell next to her on the bed for a moment before I started to untie the rope.

"What are you doing?" she asked almost as if she was about to sleep.

"I need to hold you. Not with the ropes in play because I don't want you to hurt."

Soon the rope was removed, and I pulled her close as I kissed her. Her arms wrapped around me as we kissed. My hands trailing down and touching the plug. We made out for a little while, kissing and letting out hands wander while we lay there.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
404 Followers