Good Neighbors Ch. 006

Story Info
A little exploration is always a good thing.
1.1k words
4.55
6.3k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers

(Thank you for allowing me to write. This chapter is a stand alone, but a little knowledge of the storyline might make a bit more sense. I placed it under Erotic Couplings because even thought there are some BDSM elements, I didn't feel as if it was enough to put it there. Special thanks to the one who encouraged me to start writing again. I love this journey between the neighbors and plan to continue.)

We were back at my house when she started to look at my bedroom. She saw the headboard and the specially made hook that I had installed on it. I saw her eyes flicker.

"That is an interesting attachment, Romeo. What's it for?"

"That was an idea my wife let me try out. It is a place to tether one's hands to hold them in place. It's just tall enough to hold my hands up."

I regretted saying that. I turned and saw the ropes in her hands and that hungry look in her eyes. I moved back towards the bed before I climbed on it. I turned over in time to feel her body pressing against mind through our clothes. She kissed me deeply before she spoke very softly and seductively.

"I loved it at the hotel when you tried the different things on me. I loved having my hands secured behind my back and you taking me the way you did. It looks like you don't mind being tied up also?"

I smiled. Then I felt another kiss before she spoke again.

"I just want to try it out. A strapping man like you surely isn't afraid of what a poor defenseless woman like me could do, right?"

My smile turned to a cautious one.

"You are not defenseless, my pet."

'Do you trust me though?"

I paused for a moment.

"I do. Do you know where my stuff is to use?"

She smiled.

"Be a good boy and strip please. I want you naked before we start."

I started to disrobe as she went to where my equipment was stored. As I laid on the bed, I started to remember the last time I allowed my wife to have her way with me while I was tied up. I started to smile from the memory as my neighbor walked over to the bed. She climbed on top of me as I put my hands near the hook. She took the ropes and slowly tied them around my wrists, her hips rubbing against me while doing it. Once they were secure, she gave me a deep kiss. Then she told me to close my eyes.

I closed them, then felt the fabric wrap around my head. It was then I started to breathe slowly as I tried to feel all the things she was going to do to me. The first sensation I felt was the feeling of slow gentle kisses running down my chest. I started to moan softly, trying hard to stay still to encourage her exploration. The next feeling was a few kisses along the length of my shaft. My moans turned to groans when the kissing stopped.

"I think you always tell me patience whenever I do that," she whispered in my ear.

I then started feeling some sort of feather running along my chest. I started to wiggle before I heard her laugh loudly.

"I can't believe big strong Romeo is ticklish!"

The feather went down past my waist towards my inner thigh before it went away. I felt the feather being replaced by her soft lips kissing my inner thigh before I felt them kissing underneath my cock. My moans returned as I felt her lips playing with the skin underneath. I groaned again when the kissing stopped.

It was a few moments before I felt anything. Then I felt a weight on the bed as my cock was enveloped inside a warm place. There were a few strokes on it before I felt the cool air hitting my cock. I then felt a buzzing along the base of my shaft before something was wrapped around it. It was tight enough to restrict it, but not so tight that it was painful. I then felt the warmth again before the buzzing returned along the base. I wanted to explode so bad, but I could not. It was a few moments of the warmth before I felt the cool air again and her knees straddle my cock.

"I like you like this, Romeo. I like being able to explore you. Now I am going to use you like my toys at home. Be a good boy and cum when I tell you too," she said.

I felt her weight settle on my hips, my cock deep inside her pussy. She did not ride me like she normally did though. Instead, that buzzing returned as I rested inside her. I could hear her moans so much and I wanted to fill her so badly. The restrictive device around my cock stopped me though. I could hear her moaning my name as she started to slide up and down my shaft, the buzzing since ceased.

A short time later, I felt her dismount me. I then felt the restrictive device being undone from around my cock. I then heard her tell me to open my eyes. I opened them and saw her breasts in my face as she was untying the ropes. Once my hands were free, I looked her in the eyes. She smiled bashfully.

"Thank you for that. There is still one thing I need from you, but I had to untie your hands to do it."

I noticed that her hair was in a ponytail at that moment. It was previously loose before the blindfold.

"What would you like, my pet?" I asked.

She took a breath.

"Please, Master, I want you to use my throat. I need to feel you cum down my throat so much."

I watched as she shuffled down the bed until her mouth was right above my cock. She then waited. Her body was glowing from the fun she had while I was blindfolded, and she looked so ravishing at that moment. I reached down and guided her head towards my cock.

"Open, my pet."

Her mouth opened. I pressed her head onto my cock and started to slowly fuck her throat before I grabbed her ponytail, wrapping it around my hand to help guide her on my cock. Her throat was open. She moaned as I was using her throat to stroke me to climax. It was a few moments before I warned her. In response, she wrapped her arms around my hips and held her mouth in place. I climaxed down her throat before releasing my grip and closing my eyes. I felt the bed shift as she climbed up, her body pressed against mine.

"Fuck, I needed that," she whispered as I kissed her forehead.

"Which part?"

"All of it," she said.

We laid there on the bed holding each other as we kissed. It was then that I realized I needed that as well.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers