Good Neighbors Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff and Benjamin got along so well. I remembered how they had practically finished one another's sentences while they developed their plan for attacking the cherry stump and how they had thought almost the same thoughts during our conversations today. As I lifted the tray and turned toward the dining room, the word collaboration came to mind. These young men didn't just use teamwork when they were together, they collaborated. Benjamin and Jeff were stronger, brighter, quicker together because they not only shared their thoughts, their efforts, their goals -- they supported one another's thoughts, efforts and goals. Collaboration was the reason they could be so successful! I stopped in mid-stride and wondered what might happen if this dynamic pair collaborated on me.

I think they said it on the 'A-Team': I love it when a plan comes together!

I smiled and then I strutted back into the dining room. Both fellows watched me with intense interest. My hips were in full motion now. My breasts were jiggling and bouncing and I hoped they were easily visible above the tray of brownies and milk I carried.

I stopped beside Benjamin, set the tray down, placed a glass of milk in front of him and said in my sweetest, warmest voice, "Take as much as you like. I've got more where these came from." My boobs were hovering inches above the brownies as I leaned in to serve him.

Benjamin surprised me. He didn't blush or stutter as I had expected. Instead, he gazed for the longest time at my breasts, slowly plucked up a brownie in each hand and dropped them on his plate. He lifted his eyes then, looked me right in the eye and said, "You're right, Mrs. Black. Presentation is everything. I already know -- even without tasting - that these are the sweetest, gooiest and chocolatiest two brownies I will ever have in my life. And it's all in the way you display them."

I felt like he had just lovingly caressed each of my breasts. I was stunned. All I could manage was a warm, "Ooh, I hope you're right."

I fought to regain my composure, picked up my tray and made my way to Jeff's end of the table. Jeff smiled and stared at all I had to offer as I approached. "Take as much as you want young man. There is plenty to go around and I'll bet you have a real sweet tooth."

Like Benjamin, Jeff surprised me by paying me a generous compliment as well. "You have outdone yourself, Mrs. Black! This is making me drool. I may get messy eating these, but it'll be worth it! I'll bet they even feel tasty just holding them in my hands!"

Jeff took even longer to select his two brownies. My nipples were hard little bullets by now and I could feel them punching out at the thin, soft material of my sundress. My young lunch guests were getting quite a treat.

I finally managed to return to my seat, take a sip of my milk and nibble at my brownie. After all the grief and all of the sadness of so many months after my last husband's passing, it felt truly liberating to have two handsome and horny young studs appreciating my flair for presentation.

"Fantastic!"

"Um-m-m"

Jeff and Benjamin were smiling, almost lewdly now. Benjamin had a bit of fudgy goo at the corner of his mouth and Jeff's finger were smeared with brownie. They looked like messy little five-year-olds -- except for that hungry look on their faces that told me they might just love to eat me alive -- or at least nibble on me for a little while.

"Why boys, I'm glad you like them!"

"It's all in the presentation, Mrs. Black!" Jeff bubbled from his end of the table. I noticed he was still focusing most of his attention on my unruly nipples.

"Here's to your presentation, Mrs. Black! You definitely know how to make things look outstanding!" Benjamin called out and then raised his milk glass for a toast.

"To presentation!" we all cheered. Of course, our toast required that I lean in again in order to touch glasses. I managed to keep my boobs more or less contained throughout.

"I marvel at how well you two get along," I told them once our high spirits -- and my nipples had settled down. "Not only do you two do well as a team, I've noticed the two of you really do better together than you do alone. I wouldn't want to face the pair of you over a euchre game."

"What's euchre?" Jeff asked.

Before I could explain, Benjamin countered, "We don't play euchre but we really are killers at bridge."

"I'll bet you are! Do you play against your mothers?" I asked. I forgot euchre was an unknown game in these parts.

"They're the only ones who can beat us!" Jeff called out proudly, "And even now we can give them a run for their money."

"I'm not surprised at all. You two have a lot in common with your mothers. You have known each other practically from birth. You grew up together. You think alike. The pair of you are more than a team. You don't use teamwork alone. You collaborate. You're stronger, smarter, faster and even more creative together than you are apart," I told them.

"I never thought about it that way," Benjamin said with a frown.

"I don't know . . . the teachers were all the time talking about collaborating in school and they were forever having group projects. Benjamin and I just did our projects together. I never felt like we had to share our feelings or goals or do any of that squishy-feely stuff the teachers talked about. We just knew what we each wanted and what we could do together," Jeff snorted.

Apparently, he wasn't going to buy any long-winded or noble-sounding explanations for what they had. Just the same, I was positive they both understood that they had a distinct advantage when it came to sharing, understanding, encouraging -- and, most important -- getting things done.

"Then it doesn't bother you when Benjamin gets what he wants or needs, and you don't?" I asked Jeff.

"It all works out in the end," was all he said.

Benjamin nodded in agreement and added, "I've got his back too!"

They trusted one another completely too.

"I'm impressed!" was all I could say.

I got up from the table then and began to clear the dishes. Jeff and Benjamin rose and began to help me. We had everything in the kitchen, plates rinsed and the slim remains of the casserole in the refrigerator in no time. I steered us back to the living room. I wanted to resume our conversation. So far it was going better than I had hoped and taking the direction I wanted.

"Have a seat," I told them when were back in the living room in front of the couch. Both took the same position on the ends of the couch as before. This time however, I positioned myself squarely between them.

"I have a little challenge for the two of you. I think you're up for it," I began, eying them both carefully before going on. "You're young adult men. You've been with a woman by now and you're aware that healthy, normal women have needs."

I let that sink in for a moment and then went on, "You do understand what I mean when I say needs now, don't you?"

"Well . . . sure," Benjamin said hesitantly.

Jeff nodded. It was clear neither of them had a clue where I was going with this and I suspect they were more than a little uncomfortable talking about a woman's needs with a fifty-eight-year-old. I made a little show of crossing my legs and tugging at my skirt and they seemed to calm down a bit as they stared at so much of my smooth thighs. I adore the way young men's concerns can be so easily . . . soothed. I was just glad my legs could still make such an arresting impression.

"I'm not making you uncomfortable discussing a woman's sexual needs, am I?" I asked them with a mischievous smile, "I mean, you are experienced, mature adults in these matters, aren't you?"

I know, I know- I was teasing them, deliberately making them more than a little uncomfortable and challenging that 'macho' streak that every red-blooded male has deep inside them - but it was so easy and -- well, it was just plain fun to see young men squirm a little.

"We're fine with this, but where is this all going, Mrs. Black?" Jeff asked this time. He still looked uncomfortable and he was just a little red in the face too.

"Fair enough," I began, "When I talked with your mothers yesterday, I discovered they both have a newly discovered interest in the opposite sex. I suppose with you two about to leave home after all these years they suddenly realized they'd been missing out on a lot in the past eight or ten years."

I paused for a moment. Jeff and Benjamin both seemed to perk up when I mentioned the opposite sex and their mothers' needs all in the same sentence. They looked worried.

"It doesn't bother you to know your mothers have sexual needs and they want desperately to satisfy them, I hope," I said, and then I added, to challenge them, "Your mothers are very attractive and desirable women, you know!"

"Oh, I know! I know she is!" Benjamin blurted out.

"Definitely! Beautiful - and desirable too!" Jeff answered.

From their enthusiasm and their goofy smiles, I was pretty certain they weren't talking about their own mothers, though. At least both young men understood a woman had strong, even knee-buckling desires and agreed there were sexual needs to be satisfied in both the Nobbing and the Haffenshaft homes.

I let them simmer for a moment in their own excitement. I may have been mistaken but I thought I detected a new and growing stiffness in both boys' pants as I looked on.

"So," I resumed sharply, "What do you think about me? Do you suppose I have . . . um needs too? Do you gentlemen think of me as desirable?"

Both young men stared at me for a long, hushed moment in dumbfounded silence.

"Well, this is kind of new territory for us," Jeff began, nervously, "But I'd have to say yes. Definitely yes. You're really attractive, Mrs. Black."

Benjamin cut in at this point, "But -- you're a widow and we respect that. My mother made a big deal of telling me not to say anything . . . well, rude because of your loss -er, losses."

"If you want to know the truth, though," Jeff added, "Benjamin and I both thought you were 'hot' even when we were younger."

"Why do you think we worked so hard on that stinkin' stump out there and did all those chores for you?" Benjamin asked.

"To tell you the truth, I personally got a real thrill just being around you," Jeff added and then he confessed, "I have always thought you were one of the best-looking ladies in the neighborhood. You sure know how to dress and you have always smelled so nice!"

"Yeah!" Benjamin added.

If Benjamin and Jeff had opened up to me like this two days ago, I would have probably dismissed their praise or worse -- taken offense -- but not today. Here I was sitting between two handsome, intelligent young men, dressed in a tiny little sundress, lots of cleavage on display and a tiny thong that had already shifted and slipped inside my opening. It was riding my clit like sandpaper. I shifted my bottom on the couch a time or two just to remind myself how much I enjoyed this all. My clit certainly appreciated the reminder.

"Oo-oo-ooh!" I purred out happily, "That's just the sort of news I was hoping to hear from you boys! You're making this old gal's heart go pitter-patter! Why don't you both scoot a little closer so we can talk more."

"You're definitely not an old gal!" Jeff said

"You've got my vote for neighbor of the month, Mrs. Black!" Jeff added excitedly.

Two seconds later I was swimming in the warmth and musky scent of two young men so close beside me I could feel their testosterone washing over me like a spring shower. They even thoughtfully put their arms around my shoulders. It made me giddy to have so much warm, male flesh enveloping me.

"Better?" Jeff asked.

It took me a minute to get my bearings, but I did finally manage a nod to both of them. I took a deep breath and plunged on with my proposition, "I mentioned a challenge earlier."

I paused. They were making it difficult to think straight but I finally managed to push on. They had me so distracted that my words came out in halting bursts. "I believe you two boys are the closest friends I've ever met -- outside of your mothers, of course."

"And I think it might be a terrible shame if you two don't room together at State College this fall."

I took another deep breath, tried to make eye contact with each of them and pushed on with my pitch, "I think I have an argument that will convince you completely that you were meant to be roommates this fall," I took another big gulp of air, glanced to Jeff and then to Benjamin and continued, "There is a lot you have yet to learn and I'm sure you will have many opportunities to discover all that you need to know. But, I believe I can contribute to your education."

God, but they were so masculine and I was so excited!

"Anyway," I gasped, "I believe I can demonstrate to you precisely why you should remain close. I can show you why you should be roommates!" I was growing more excited and distracted by the second as I sat pressed between these two young hunks.

"How?" one of them asked. I forget which one. The other one stroked my arm softly. I was almost a goner by now.

"I would like," I began, taking a ragged breath before plunging on, "for the two of you to make love to me. Together. Now."

"You want us to make love to you?" one of them asked in shock.

"Yes!" I snapped.

"Now?" the other one asked.

"Oh, yeah!" I answered anxiously.

There was a moment of silence. I believe Jeff and Benjamin exchanged glances over my head. That seemed to be all they needed to come to agreement. They communicated with one another so easily, so silently and they didn't even realize they were doing it.

"Can we begin by kissing you? Kissing a woman is important," Jeff explained.

"Oh, yeah!" I answered eagerly.

Jeff kissed me slowly, tentatively. It was a soft, gentle kiss. His tongue never left his mouth. I thought I was going to melt into the sofa.

When he broke from our kiss, Benjamin replaced him, planting his lips on mine and repeating the same loving gestures as Jeff. Their hands were at work at my shoulders by now too. They were stoking my back, gently kneading my shoulders and taking my hands up in theirs. This, I thought, must be what heaven is like.

"Can you stand up for us, Mrs. Black?" Jeff asked.

I don't know how much time had passed by now. I only knew I felt more relaxed and excited all in the same breath than I'd felt in a long time. They gently guided and lifted me to my feet in front of them. I remember the two of them plucking at the cords to my halter just before helping me to my feet. My knees were a bit wobbly and I was in a dreamy trance but somehow, I managed to turn haltingly and face them.

"Magnificent!" Jeff gasped.

"Wow, Mrs. Black,!" Benjamin huffed.

My body seemed to be tingling all over. I looked down as I stood facing my young neighbors there on the couch and discovered my dress had simply fallen to my ankles. Apparently, they had not only untied the top of my dress, but they had lowered the little zipper in back as well. It had drifted away from me like a feather.

"You boys should never do this to a lady," I told them in a hushed little-girl voice.

Both young men smiled impishly at me. Something told me they weren't taking my warning very seriously. In fact, Benjamin seemed to ignore it completely.

"Did Marty come up with that?" Benjamin asked, motioning to the wisp of silver pubic hair peeking out above my little thong.

I nodded in silence.

I know I should have been embarrassed or shocked or angered by the way they had undressed me. I should have tried to cover myself. Instead, I let out a soft whimper. I should be ashamed of myself for saying this, but I liked having them see me like this. I certainly wasn't pitying myself and groaning about being a widow anymore.

Benjamin and Jeff stared at me in what I believe was wonder. The longer they stared, the more my presence of mind returned.

"Do you know what everyone in the neighborhood calls me behind my back?" I asked them abruptly.

"Well - well --yeah," Benjamin confessed.

"I would like a new name, gentlemen. And you can even call me this to my face anytime you like. It would please me no end if you did," I told them boldly, then added, "Would you boys mind removing my thong too?"

They moved in unison, just as I expected they would. Each hooked a finger under the bright yellow cord at either side of my hips. They pulled outward on the cords, then plunged their hands down past my knees before releasing their hold. The silly little thong dropped to my ankles and joined my dress.

Both young men let out small gasps as their eyes rose to meet my now bared pussy. I smiled a proud, wicked smile. The boys' jaws went slack. I let them stare for a long time.

"I want to be called The Silver Fox from now on," I told them, "Do either of you have a problem with that?"

Jeff and Benjamin stared a bit longer but finally, they managed to look me in the eye. Jeff grinned weakly and said, "You are a Silver Fox!"

"I take it you both like my new look!" I announced proudly as I struck a pose to better display Marty's handiwork.

"I'm sorry, but I never saw your old look," Benjamin announced, "this look is definitely awesome! You definitely have my vote for neighbor of the month!" He couldn't seem to take his eyes off my pussy.

"I'll sit down again if you two boys will humor me and strip off all those unnecessary clothes of yours."

Buttons suddenly went flying. Shoes flew halfway across the room. There was grunting and tugging at belts and socks and shirts until both young men were deliciously nude and out of breath in less than a minute. I must admit, the sight of two hard-bodied, naked and quite eager young men sitting on my couch, beckoning to me with their lovely, budding erections did my heart (and my clit) a world of good. I was too nervous to look down between my own legs, but I was pretty certain my clit was already standing at attention. It is rather large and visible when I'm aroused, and I was most definitely aroused by now.

Now, you're probably wondering if I had forgotten how quickly and easily these two fine young examples of masculinity had almost turned me into the filling in their peanut butter and jelly sandwich a few minutes ago right here on the couch. I hadn't. In fact, I just knew they would likely make me forget my own name and where the nearest bedroom was if I let them. I wasn't exactly opposed to that, it's just that I had a goal in all of this and I didn't want to forget it. Both these fellas needed to discover how intimate their mothers were being with their best friend in the world and they needed to accept it. It wouldn't do at all to have Jeff and Benjamin angry and estranged from one another over what I saw as an absolutely perfect arrangement. Liz and Abbie deserved to be happy. Jeff and Benjamin were strong, intelligent, healthy young men who both needed and deserved to be satisfied. If Benjamin could tickle Abbie's fancy and Jeff fit nicely into Liz's bed every night, how could I find fault with that?

I got an idea. I sat down between them exactly as I had before. Jeff and Benjamin wasted no time in placing their arms about my shoulders as before. Even as those big strong arms swallowed me up again, I settled a hand into each of their laps and grasped their cocks. It took all the courage and resolve I could muster, but I managed to stay at least partially focused on my objective. You have no idea how distracting it can be for a gal to hold a fully loaded and primed young cock in her hand. A cock in both hands only doubled my confusion.