Good Neighbors Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave each cock a couple of slow strokes and ended with a gentle squeeze on their shafts near the base. "You both have such lovely, manly cocks! Why, I do believe they like me -- a lot!" I cooed.

I began to stroke them again, softly, lazily and asked, "Are you boys getting hard for the Silver Fox?"

"I'm getting hard because you are one the hottest, sexiest women alive!" Jeff croaked out weakly. I do believe I had taken his breath away.

Benjamin spoke up then and added, "God, but you . . . know . . . your way around a . . . hardon, Silver Fox!"

My new name sounded lovely when he groaned it out like that.

Having had five husbands with varying cock-sizes and skin-colors has its advantages. Every cock is unique, just as every pussy is a one-of-a-kind. Experience with five husbands and an occasional lover here and there had taught me much. The first rule in the handling and care of the male cock is to respect it. And I was busy respecting the hell out of these two cocks!

"If you're not careful, I am going to cum soon," Benjamin gasped.

That would never do! I was being selfish now but Benjamin's cum -- and Jeff's for that matter, belonged to me. I had only devoted a few minutes' work to our discussion so far but I had so much more I wanted to say and do before we reached our proper conclusion and they offered their big, rich contributions to my very own personal cause.

At that very moment, like a true friend, Jeff came to Benjamin's aid, "I would like to see more of your pussy," he said calmly.

This caught me by surprise, but I managed to halt in mid-stroke, turn to him and ask, "Do you really find my pussy that attractive?"

"Yes," he answered without hesitation. "I haven't had a chance to learn very much about . . . um -pussies. Every time I am around one, I'm busy -- well doing other things," he told me haltingly.

Jeff's fascination with my newly revamped pussy did my heart of a world of good. It had been ages since anyone besides my doctor (well, other than Preston and Marty yesterday afternoon) had shown an interest in my little hoo-hah and now I had a young stud asking to study it up-close and personal. I quickly decided Jeff's interest rated a little tour through my garden. He needed to gain a greater appreciation for why I should be called the Silver Fox.

"What about you, Benjamin?" I asked his partner. I gave his cock a gentle tug to make sure I had his complete attention.

"Wha- Oh, sure! . . . Yeah! Silver Fox . . . pussy. Sure!" he sputtered. He truly had been seconds away from splashing his goodies all over my living room. Jeff, good friend that he was, had saved him.

"Well then, I think you both should get down on the floor where you can see a little better!"

Jeff was on his knees in front of me in a heartbeat. Benjamin moved a bit slower.

"May I rest my legs here?" I asked them as I opened my legs and settled an ankle on each of their broad young shoulders. They were now on their knees, shoulder-to-shoulder gazing intently at my smooth-shaven belly and the sweet silvery arc of my fur framing it from above.

"That's much better, don't you think?"

Both fellas nodded.

"Perhaps you should move closer," I told them.

I hooked my ankles behind their heads and tugged. Both of them responded by bracing a hand on the couch and allowing me to bring them to within inches of my opening. I spread my index and middle finger alongside either side of my opening and gently spread my seething posterchild for mature sex open for them.

"Can either of you point out my clit?" I asked.

Jeff didn't indicate that he had a clue.

Benjamin's finger flew to my opening. "Clit is . . . here," was all he said as he pressed his finger into my opening and quickly began to draw circles around my stiff little joybuzzer.

God, but he was right!

"Very good, young man!" I groaned out in a squeaky voice. I think it's important to encourage students, even if they do take you by surprise.

"Wow!" Jeff chirped, "Can I try that?"

I would never dream of denying a young, handsome man the opportunity to learn and explore.

"Sure, Jeff. Benjamin already seems to know a lot about female anatomy. Benjamin, why don't you let Jeff try his hand?" I replied.

Benjamin inhaled deeply of my scent before surrendering his contact with my clit and beamed out, "Boy, you smell good. I'll bet you taste better than warm cherry pie!" He ended by licking my nectar from his lone sticky finger and inhaling my fragrance one more time.

I make it a point of applying my perfume to the inside of each thigh and lightly at my waist. From their position between my open legs they were being treated a deep, rich measure of my heady scent. They were both clearly benefitting from its exotic effects.

"Eat that?" Jeff gasped out, half in surprise and half out of curiosity.

"M-m-m-m," Benjamin crooned, "Pussy is my new favorite dessert! You should try it."

Jeff looked up at me, then back to my pussy and asked, "Can I"?

"Oh goodness, but I wish you would!" I told him, "Just remember warm, wet, excited pussy is best devoured with the tongue but the true art of pussy eating is immersive. You must plunge into the effort with relish if you want to truly appreciate the whole experience."

"Exactly!" Benjamin agreed.

Jeff's nose first collided with my clit, but he quickly drew his tongue up through my trench and brought it to rest on my clit. He began probing at my already sticky opening tentatively, like a little boy who was tasting a new dish for the first time. He paused after two three laps of his tongue from my rectum to the upper crest of my lotus blossom, inhaled deeply as if he was on the scent of something sweet and heady, moaned long and loud and then buried his intent young face between my legs.

"O-o-h!" I gasped, "I think he's found a new dish he likes!"

Benjamin was on his feet my now and settling in beside me. "I'd like to kiss you some more," he said.

This time he kissed me deeply. His tongue began probing my mouth and his hands were joyously fondling both my tits. Benjamin's hands had found my ass by now and he was feverishly kneading my buns. With them both so eagerly at work on me, I suddenly felt like I was being swallowed whole by some four-handed, two-mouthed horny beast.

I had never had the courage or the opportunity to take on two men at once and now I wasn't sure I was up for so much pleasure all at once. I tried to moan out with the pleasure of it all but I could only manage to roll through my orgasms in silence. These fellas were gobbling me up like the first meal they's had in days. Young men have such wicked appetites!

Jeff didn't act like he was getting anywhere near his fill of me. It felt like he was trying to inhale me. Suddenly Benjamin broke away from our wonderful, long kiss, his hands still pulling roughly at my poor, hard nipples and asked, "Will you suck my cock, Silver Fox?"

The only things I love more than a long, fast-paced string of orgasms is having a warm, stiff dick between my lips and being called 'Silver Fox!' Getting all three at once was more than I could ever have hoped for. "Oh, yes! Please, young man!" was all I could answer between the groans of my climaxes.

Jeff rose up on the couch beside me, his stiff cock looming up in my face. It was a big cock- thicker than I had realized before and now he wanted me to put it in my mouth. Benjamin was still busy making dessert out of my pussy.

Jeff placed his hands on the back of my head and neck. For a moment I was afraid he was going to force his thick sausage down my throat but he showed more restraint than that. Instead, he carefully guided my lips to his cock. I grasped it with both hands and began to lick the sensitive underside. Jeff groaned out with each messy slurp I made.

Finally, I tipped his cock downward, opened my mouth wide and spread my glossy red lips over the fat head of it. My jaws strained with the immense girth of it. This was going to take some effort. I waggled my head and pressed hard, doing my best to force his thick cock deep into my mouth. It took a few clumsy tries using different angles before I could honestly say I had the method and rhythm down that allowed me to give his sweet, big rutabaga the loving attention it deserved. Soon Benjamin and I were able to synchronize the head we were both giving. Each time I bobbed down hard on Jeff's fat sausage, Benjamin would take a deep, mind-blowing upward swipe with his nose, tongue and chin through the full, slippery length of my now sloppy trench.

I would have gladly screamed if my mouth hadn't been full.

All glorious things must end eventually, I guess. Suddenly, even as I continued driving Jeff's big peg in and out of my mouth, I discovered Benjamin had stopped devouring me. I suddenly felt forsaken. Such sweet, all-encompassing joyous pleasure should never come to an end so rudely or abruptly.

Benjamin's sudden halt caused a chain reaction. I came up squealing and gasping for air a few seconds later and a heartbeat after that, Jeff began sputtering. It seems that Benjamin was the only happy camper among us.

"Mrs. Black -- er - Silver Fox!" he blurted out excitedly, "You are so pink inside! Your pussy is beautiful! I never realized a pussy could be so . . . so gorgeous!"

I might have thanked him but this rude intrusion of his had cut into all of my heady pleasure. If men expect me to respect their cocks, then they should respect my pussy. I estimated I had already missed at least two lovely little orgasms because of his interruption. I was not a happy grandma. Benjamin owed me something.

It's not that I don't appreciate a heartfelt compliment. It was nice of him to recognize just how striking my pussy was. I know the lips of my pussy are extremely dark, and with them glistening and drenched with my own juices and his saliva, the contrast between them and my sweet pink depths of my opening must have been quite striking. I'm sure the lighter ebony of my belly and that thrilling new sliver of silvery fur only added to the striking sight I presented.

"You interrupted me!" I told him, sternly.

Jeff headed off the beginnings of my tirade by saying, "Silver Fox, why don't you let me lay down here on the couch and you can ride me!"

That was a grand idea! It was a much better idea than reading Benjamin the riot act -- and, I thought, it would serve Benjamin right for interrupting my pleasure so thoughtlessly. Three seconds later I found myself straddling Jeff's hips and grasping that huge cock of his in one hand while propping myself up with the other. This was going to be so wonderful! His cock made squishy, lewd sounds inside me as I began to thrash away in his lap. I resumed my orgasms almost immediately. It was as if they had never been interrupted at all. Orgasms truly are a gift from god!

You're probably thinking right now that maybe I had forgotten my mission to unite Jeff and Benjamin over sharing their mothers with one another and you would be right. As luck would have it, Jeff and Benjamin, in their own way were about to remind me of my mission in a way I would never forget. All four hands were on me once again. My nipples were still hard and red from their pinching. Benjamin had taken to gently stroking my shoulders. His other hand was carelessly dithering its way along my spine and across my ass. Occasionally he would draw his fingertips over the inside of my thigh and through the crack of my ass. As he did, Benjamin never once interrupted the jackhammering rise and fall of my hips upon Jeff's unyielding piston.

While I was busy slamming my poor, sweet pussy into a frenzy, Jeff was kissing every inch of me that he could lay his hands on and mauling my tits as they shuddered in his face. Benjamin was beside us, kneeling on the floor and seeing to it that everything else about me was being fully appreciated. I confess I was being selfish. I was utterly wrapped up in my own pleasure. But these boys were making it so easy! The two of them were working together as one. Benjamin seemed to be sacrificing his moments of pleasure in order for Jeff to receive satisfaction. All their efforts, all their attention was focused on me.

I was feeling totally consumed by these two young studs once more. They were deliberately and methodically swallowing me whole. I was adrift in a sea of pleasure. Everything I needed, everything I wanted surrounded me, filled me, comforted me. I needed for nothing. My pleasure was complete -- or so I thought. My sole responsibility was to buck like a cowgirl on that big, glorious peg I had planted between my legs.

I had four strong, but gentle hands to caress my entire body. I had two pairs of lips kissing me, nipping at me in all the tender and sweet places on my body. I also was happily mounted atop a huge, resolute cock. I was smiling, grunting and breathless as a silly idiot with the joyous labor of my situation. My mistake, if you can call it that, was in forgetting the second cock. I was so happy, so preoccupied in the satisfaction and -- well, pure joy of being immersed in so much pleasure with these two that I forgot the second cock. Both young studs were working so well together. They tended to my every need with an unspoken rapport that left me breathless and confused. I was incapable of thinking straight. I wasn't connecting any of the dots. I was cumming in a series of small, lightning-fast surges. I could feel my heart beating, throbbing through my clit against Jeff's hard young belly. Another minute of this and I was certain I would simply black out.

The second cock. I was trying to tell you about that. Jeff pulled my knees forward on the couch until I was nearly doubled up and squatting over him. His hands suddenly came to rest upon my hips. I could feel him begin to twist them from side to side as I worked myself back and forth atop his cock. The resulting motion was a shock. Another solid inch of his lovely tool slipped deeper inside me. And I thought I'd taken all he had to offer!

Benjamin's hands fell upon the cheeks of my ass and immediately began to spread them and toy with them. I was groggy from all this delicious attention or I would probably have noticed that Benjamin was climbing onto the couch behind me. Before I even had the slightest suspicion, his hard cock came to rest in the crack of my ass. My eyes flew open wide and I was suddenly aware that Benjamin's hands were gliding over my ass much too easily. His hands were oiled up and the next second I felt his finger slowly, gently circling my rectum.

Now, I've tried anal sex before and I am definitely not a fan. It hurts like hell to have my rectum forced open. Two of my husbands had tried it with me with no success. Both of them told me I needed to relax more. Well, my asshole was about as relaxed for them as it was ever going to get and still, they claimed it was like prying the doors to a bank vault open.

Benjamin's oily finger glided through my sphincter like a key in a lock. I could feel the warmth of his finger as he twisted the tip of it inside me. Then he pressed a bit harder until he had more finger inside me. I let out a deep groan. I could feel his finger pressing against Jeff's bullish cock and it felt -- well, strangely erotic!

Aside from the occasional deep breath or moan of pleasure, the 'assault squad' working me over spoke not a word as they tended to my every need. Hell, they were tending to needs I didn't even know I had.

Benjamin's cock had definitely been oiled too. This must have been a part of their intentions all along. He withdrew his digit from my brown eye and let his cock slither slowly down the full length of my cheeks. Though I knew what Benjamin had in store for me, my mind was too clouded with orgasms and the overwhelming pleasure of this all to respond. It was going to happen. I was going to take a cock in my ass to go with the one filling my love tunnel.

Much as I had objected to anal sex in the past, I wasn't resisting now. There was a soft movement at my backside. My cheeks were spread, even as my sloppy little pussy continued to piston ever so slowly over the length of Jeff's shaft. I was too limp and too relaxed to put up any resistance to the second cock. A gentle pressure followed and I knew instantly that the head of Benjamin's cock had breached my sphincter. I whimpered like a little puppy.

Benjamin intensified his assault. He eased a bit more stiffness inside me, then withdrew most of it just as slowly. He was being tender, gentle even -- if you can call ass-fucking tender. My sphincter was apparently clenched too tightly around his cock to surrender that fat, throbbing cockhead of his and so he reversed his stroke. He worked a bit more of his stiffness into my sphincter this time.

So much was happening and changing all at once! I suddenly discovered I was no longer the one driving my hips over Jeff's cock. Instead, my hips, haunches and ass were sheathed in four strong, insistent young male hands. I could not resist them. All four hands began to shift me, drive me between their torsos. I had suddenly become the sweet caramel filling in their double-stuff cookie.

I think I remember most of what happened in the next minute or five minutes or hour (even now, I'm not sure how long they spent running me through this 'power-clean' cycle) but my recollection is a little cloudy. I had already been squirming my way through some glorious orgasms before these two unleashed their lightning-war on me but orgasm is not nearly a strong enough word to describe what they put me through. Their stiff young cocks were now meeting in the middle - and I was the middle. Even now it is difficult to describe this so it makes sense. I was suffering a small measure of exquisite agony inflicted on me. At the very same time I was being jimmyjammed through the equivalent of two bone-jarring orgasms at once. If that makes sense to you, then you have at least an inkling about the tight spot these hooligans had me in.

I tried to scream out with my pleasure but the ornery stud beneath me only grabbed me by the hair and forced me to kiss him. I could only manage little gurgling sounds around the tongue he had dancing in my throat.

I began to fight back by thrusting my tongue down Jeff's throat. We were just beginning to fall into a fine, intense thrust-and-parry rhythm when he began cumming deep inside me. I made an attempt to squirm free but couldn't. I struggled with all my might and finally managed to break from our kiss.

I forgot about the second cock. Benjamin began to cum then too. I thought my head was going to explode! I think both of them were buried to the hilt inside me. At least, it felt like it! I felt like there was a four-alarm fire blaze in my belly. My two 'firemen' definitely had their hoses trained on the flames and they were intent on putting them out even if I exploded in the process.

That's when I truly did blackout.

I came to lying face-down on the couch, a bit of drool on my chin, my legs and arms dangling and sprawled out in every direction but straight. Both Jeff and Benjamin were kneeling beside me, stroking me, speaking softly to me. Nothing they said to me made any sense at first.

"Mmph," was the first sound I could make.

"Are you OK, Silver Fox?" one of them asked.

"Mmph," I answered. I did manage a smile, though. The sound of my new nickname makes me smile.

"Would you feel better if you took a shower?" the other one asked.

I was beginning to come around by then. I was also beginning to feel the consequences of all their filthy hard work. I was swimming in a sea of man-sludge and other disgusting things down there between my legs. Even without looking, I suspected I might need to have the couch reupholstered -- or burned.