Good Neighbors Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I should have known better, but I answered without thinking. "Yeah!" I said in a squeaky voice.

Jeff and Benjamin had me upright in short order and were half-supporting, half-carrying me to my bathroom. I think my feet were treading away at thin air. By the time we reached the bathroom I was at least breathing normally, and I'd stopped seeing double most of the time. They put a towel on the vanity and sat me down on it while they waited for the water to get hot. That's when they began fondling and caressing me as they had earlier.

They were ruthless in the way they touched me in all the right places and did everything they could to set me on fire again. They had my legs splayed, their fingers on my clit and poking at my asshole as they sucked my nipples, nibbled at my ears and kissed my lips. And they did it right there in my own bathroom!

The bathroom was filling with steam when Jeff finally broke from nibbling my ear, pulled me softly to my feet and guided me slowly to the shower.

"I-I-I'm not sure I can stand on my own in there," I told him hesitantly, motioning to the tub.

"That's okay, Silver Fox. Benjamin will be glad to help," he told me.

The next thing I knew, I was standing under a lovely cascade of warm water, with Benjamin pressing in close behind me. Relaxed and worn out as I was, the lovely addition of water only made me more limp. It was reassuring to have such a strong young man to support me. He immediately squeezed out some shampoo and began to lather my hair. I had difficulty keeping my head up but he was quick about it.

"O-o-oh!" I wheezed out in shock, "W-what is that?"

"Oh, Silver Fox, you ought to know by now what you do to me! Especially when we're naked and pressed together like this!" he whispered in my ear.

"You're hard again!" I squealed. I was sure it had only been five minutes since he had unloaded his goodies up my backside. I didn't think was ready for this -- even though I was.

"Why don't you turn around and let me see that little silver-trimmed pussy of yours!" he told me in a husky voice.

He turned me slowly for himself, his inviting, upright erection digging roughly at my hip and belly as he made me pivot toward him.

I gazed down at my dark belly and the silvery ribbon of pubic hair and agreed, "It does look hot, doesn't it?" It looked even hotter with his engorged cock resting in my navel. I confess, even as sated as I was in this moment, the sight of my smooth, dark belly and the riveting, insistent nudge of his tool at my tummy was certainly stirring my imagination.

Benjamin didn't even pretend he was helping me clean up at this point. He grasped me by my ass, lifted me up until I could feel the head of his pole parting the lips of my pussy. I didn't try to stop him. I didn't complain either. In fact, I helped him by throwing my arms around his neck and locking my ankles around his waist.

"So beautiful!" he growled, all the while staring at my belly where his fat cockhead rested between my legs.

"Mmh-hum," I purred, biting my lip and waiting breathlessly for the rush of his dick into my belly.

The wait was worth it. "Who-o-o-o!" I squealed as my cuntlips yielded to his tool and he jarred my locked ankles loose.

Benjamin began to lift me and then slam me against his belly as if he were trying to nail us together. I responded by doing the only two things I could in the moment: I began to cum and squeal like a pig.

I'd already been put through the wringer once by Benjamin and Jeff just minutes ago and I had been run through my paces by Marty and Preston yesterday. I am fifty-eight years old and until this very moment I didn't think I could endure -- let alone want this much attention from the opposite sex. I was getting attention from the opposite sex alright and I was loving every inch of it. In fact, I wanted more!

My head rolled back and began to bob from side to side as Benjamin slammed my pussy against his belly. He was a man on a mission, and I could sense after the first minute or two that he wouldn't last much longer. That was fine by me. There was another stud waiting for me on the other side of the shower curtain. If they were going to get hard and randy every few minutes, I was going to use them like rechargeable batteries.

"Benjamin!" I snapped, "Do you intend to shoot all your gooey man-sauce in me?"

Benjamin grunted like a rutting pig.

"Well??" I demanded in the sharpest voice I could muster under these circumstances.

Benjamin's eyes opened, then crossed. He got this frightened, panic-stricken look on his face and grunted out, "Cum-m-m!"

I couldn't tell from the sound he made if that was a question or a warning. When he froze, his saber was buried to the hilt inside me, and he began to unload another bucket of cum. I smiled, patted him on his taut young shoulder and cooed, "Good boy! Good boy!"

He expelled a lot of effort emptying his balls, but when he finally finished, he wobbled a bit before setting me down on the shower floor and slumped forward to catch his breath. The sight of his lovely, thick white cum rolling down the dark skin of my thighs presented such a deliciously crisp contrast.

I opened the shower curtain roughly, located Jeff sitting on the stool smiling back at me. His big cock was a hard, glistening shade of red. I stood with the water running in front of me over Benjamin and admired Jeff's cock. As Benjamin slowly crawled out, I looked directly at Jeff's boner and said, "Yes-s-s! Come to the Silver Fox, honey!"

Jeff never got the chance to pick up a bar of soap, a washcloth or the shampoo. I snapped the shower curtain closed, pressed in close against him, threw my arms around his neck and began to shinny my way up his torso. Jeff figured out quickly enough where I was headed and helped me reach my destination me. Performing an upright lap dance with young studs like Benjamin and Jeff who were strong enough to jackhammer my pussy while standing like this was fast becoming my new favorite position. My clit was still tingling from Benjamin's conscientious pounding and I was certain Jeff, as attuned as the two of them were to one another's needs and schemes, could pick up exactly where his partner had left off.

I was right. The only things to change were the wider spread of my poor sweet pussy over Jeff's deliciously thicker cock and the new depths to which he was able to plunge his lovely weapon of lust. I was a whimpering, grunting mass of jangled nerves again in no time. Jeff lasted a bit longer than Benjamin, but not by much. He happily deposited just as much of his delicious man-sauce in my little 'foxhole' as Benjamin had and then he set me down again in much the same way his cohort had. It pleased me no end to see a handsome, virile young stud drained of his energy and to know that I was responsible. I may be a fifty-eight-year-old grandma, but it's exhilarating to know I still have what it takes to suck all the good out of a young man!

I opened the shower curtain to find Benjamin waiting for me. He didn't have an erection, but I was confident I could correct that shortcoming. My dynamic duo traded places once more. This time Benjamin actually attempted to soap me down. He applied soap to my boobs, shoulders and belly and managed to at least postpone my demand that he use his already stiffening 'bottlebrush' to swab out my much-abused little foxhole.

Benjamin's lovely erection grew stiffer and harder the longer his hands caressed me. His cock soon began to dig into my ass, spreading my cheeks. His hands were roaming slowly across the contours of my seething body from my neck to the tip of my very stiff, very excited clit. Believe me,1, this fella had talented hands! He had me cleaned up and feeling absolutely filthy all in the very same moment. He let two of his soapy fingers swim around and over my little joy buzzer for such a long and wonderful time that I decided to do something I normally don't do.

I have a rule about my sexual relationships: Every fulfilling, truly worthwhile orgasm should involve the union of a fine, stiff length of cock with the sweet little pussy connected to yours truly here. Orgasms achieved any other way just seem to me to be either selfish or some form of cheating. Joyous, rewarding, no-holds-barred sex ought to involve two people "gettin' busy" together and for each other's satisfaction.

I was about to make an exception to my own rule. I let the lips nibbling my ear, the soft hand stroking my belly and the fingers torturing my love button launch me into seventh heaven without the slightest concern for my partner. I made some ugly, beastly gurgling sounds. I rolled my ass against that stiff cock stretching up between my cheeks. I screamed out some truly selfish demands to my young lover. When all the shouting and grunting was done, I simply stood there with the shower splashing over us both and came as if I was the only sex-starved person in the world. It was glorious! I came and came as if my life depended on it.

When I was finished cumming - or perhaps it was when Benjamin's fingers were too tired to strum his nasty little tune on my zither any longer -- he turned me to face him, grabbed me by the ass, hoisted me roughly off the floor of the shower and planted his stiff cock deep inside me as if he were a conquering hero planting his flag in some newly conquered territory.

There were no more selfish orgasms for me in this part of our little fuck-extravaganza. Benjamin began to hammer away at me like a young man possessed by a demon. He scowled, he grunted, he sputtered out short little breaths as he strained to lift and slam my belly on his lovely monkey wrench with wild abandon. He was definitely using the right tool for this job!

Benjamin had suddenly become a young stud on a mission. He was lasting longer this time, making me scream every time his cock bottomed out deep inside me and our bellies collided with a slap. I'm sure Benjamin's friend Jeff could hear every grunt, every whimper, every shriek coming from our side of the shower curtain. I had never in my life been with two men at once like this, but if two studs brought pleasure this extreme and glorious, well then honey, I was all in. In spite of the anal abuse Jeff and Benjamin had put me through, this duo had kept me on the ropes for a long time by now.

After several more minutes of intense hammering, Benjamin froze, his belly pinned to mine. He grunted, convulsed and began to explode again inside me. He spent a long, gorgeous minute grunting and contorting with me impaled on his firehose until he'd given me every last drop of his goodies. He hadn't managed to put out the fire burning inside me, though I was positive I was doing a masterful job of drawing the utmost from my young lover. He was beginning to look a little pale and now he was wobbling with me in his arms.

Benjamin drew several deep breaths, then called out to his friend and partner, "Jeff!"

The shower curtain snapped open to reveal young Mr. Haffenshaft holding a towel up to me and sporting another one of his magnificent erections. It was pointing directly at me in the most threatening manner.

"Let me dry you," he offered in the sweetest, most solicitous of voices.

While Benjamin continued to embrace me, his withering cock still plugging my hole, Jeff quickly dried all the parts of me that weren't glued to his friend. BTreating me so roughly had taken its toll on Benjamin, I'm afraid. He looked spent.

I was still marveling at how much of the sweet young-manly goodness I had been able suck out of these two young hunks. And to think, I had watched them grow up right before my very eyes.

"Here," Jeff said when I was as dry as he cared to get me. He held his hands out to me.

Benjamin and I were so wet and so tightly plastered together that our bodies made a sucking sound as Jeff peeled us apart and gently transferred my body into his arms. A gob of Benjamin's spunk slithered out of my freshly liberated pussy and spattered on the edge of the tub. Being clean hadn't lasted very long. Being fucked by two young studs was apparently a very dirty job. I was just glad I was up for the task no matter how filthy I got.

Jeff turned me in his arms effortlessly. I guess his experience as a wrestler and a weightlifter had some added benefits. He turned me to face him. Instinctively, I threw my arms around his neck, opened my legs for him and gazed into his eyes, waiting for his cock to replace Benjamin's.

He fumbled for a moment. His cock slithered up across my belly and he shifted my hips across it. It struck at my clit.

"Woo!" I squealed out. It was shocking to discover how stiff and sensitive my joy buzzer still was.

A second later he lifted my ass, tipped my hips forward and settled the full, delicious length of his firehose slowly into my still seething and cum-coated hole.

"Let's take a little walk," Jeff announced, and then turned to make his way into my bedroom. He maintained a mischievous little smile as we walked. I was too mesmerized by his gaze and the stiff meat buried so deep in my belly to do anything but bite my lip and hold on tight.

"Here we are," he announced, hovering at the side of my bed. He shocked be again with his strength by crawling onto my bed on his knees, holding me impaled as he waddled and turned until we were centered on the bed. "Why don't you lay down?" he asked.

The next thing I knew, I was on my back, my head on the pillow. Jeff's long, thick erection was bobbing over my belly. I felt abandoned without his cock in my pussy. I had such high hopes for the coming minutes we were to spend together and now I didn't have his cock to comfort me at all.

"God, but your pussy looks gorgeous from this angle!" Jeff told me. He stared at my belly the whole time.

"O-o-h!" I whined, "I miss your cock! Don't tease! I need it!"

"I need it too!" he replied and then without a second of hesitation, he looped his arms into the crooks of my knees, rolled my ass upward slightly and planted his cock to the hilt in my sweet-slick hole.

"Now it looks even better!" he announced and began to fuck me with long, deep, powerful strokes.

I never really knew if my pussy looked better with his cock buried inside me or not. My eyes must have rolled back in my head the very instant he filled me and they stayed that way until I heard him begin grunting and I felt him spasming and shuddering as he blasted another nasty mess of his man-sauce into me.

I came to, opened my eyes and discovered Jeff was no longer above me. Benjamin was. And he appeared to be fully recovered now. He was holding my open legs spread wide with my toes pointing toward the ceiling. He was laboring ever so diligently with his cock inside my pussy just as Jeff had. My pussy was positively sloppy-wet now and making sounds like a washing machine agitator. I didn't even remember when the two of them traded places.

My plight - and yes, this was a plight, was only growing worse. While Benjamin labored away happily between my open legs, Jeff sat beside me on the edge of the bed kissing me deeply, passionately and fondling one of my breasts. His hands were all over me. There was no escaping their cocks and hands and lips and yes, the oozing, sticky orgasms they were bringing me. I was sure that as soon as Benjamin reached another peak and emptied his umpteenth load of goodies into me, Jeff would be sure to replace his friend between my open legs. In fact, I could already see the beginnings of Jeff's next erection rising up out of his lap as he sat fondling my tit.

Between them they might be able to carry on this little tag-team on poor little old me for hours. I felt powerless to stop them - or maybe -- just maybe, I didn't want to stop them. Lord knows I had never in my entire life been treated to so much pure unadulterated pleasure before in my life. I wasn't exactly experiencing orgasms any longer. Blissful, delicious pleasure had become a constant state for me. My long and much abused body ached slightly but the sweet sensations of so much loving attention, so much stiff, ready young cock and all the cum I could ever want had combined to transfix me, placing me for this long moment in a state of suspended orgasm. I discovered that all I need do was smile, make delicious little mewling sounds occasionally and roll my hips beneath their hard young bellies from time to time.

"You are one amazing, magnificent woman, Silver Fox," Benjamin whispered in my left ear.

"I have never met anyone so beautiful, so loving. You are the perfect neighbor, you Silver Fox, you," Jeff whispered in my other ear.

Much time had passed by now. From the angle of the sunlight coming through my bedroom window now, I could tell the sun was beginning to set. My body was exhausted but I somehow felt gloriously refreshed. My mind may have been moving at some sort of half-speed rate but it gradually dawned on me that Benjamin and Jeff had finished with me. I slowly realized that my ass was swimming in a gallon of man-sauce. The bed beneath me was a soggy pool of cooling cum. My belly, my thighs, my ass were bathed in their cum.

"Here," Benjamin offered as the two of them lifted my bottom, slipped a thick plush towel beneath me and then began to swab at my legs and belly.

They were being so considerate, I thought.

"I suppose we should be going now," Jeff told me.

"You have been the most gracious hostess," Benjamin told me, "You have no idea how much this has meant for both of us!"

I smiled. I guess they just couldn't keep their hands off me because both of them were still drying my cum-soaked body and caressing me in still other places that weren't cum-covered. It did my heart a mountain of good to know that I could receive this much willing attention from men this young and this handsome.

It wasn't until that very moment that I remembered why I had invited Benjamin and Jeff for lunch. Benjamin and Jeff had done such a 'bang-up' job of keeping me entertained that I'd forgotten why I had even invited them for lunch. I struggled to sit up but couldn't. They had taken more out me than I thought.

"But - But . . . I . . . need . . . to!" I sputtered out in a panic. I gave up and simply lay there on my back. I couldn't let them leave until I talked to them about their mothers. I simply couldn't afford to fail at this and let Liz and Abbie down. Finally, I resorted to grabbing their hands at the very last second as they were leaving my bedside.

"I-I-I've got something I positively have to talk to you both about!" I told them in a panic.

"It's about your mothers -- both of them. And you too."

I had put this off too long. I'd let these two young troublemakers distract me, waylay me from helping them to understand and come to terms with their strangely knotted connections to each other's mothers as I had promised. It was now or never.

"You see," I began haltingly, "The two of you . . . well, your mothers are-" I was at a loss for words here. I tried to start again in a different way, "Jeff, you and Liz . . . Benjamin, you and Abbie are . . . wel-l-l-"

Lying on my back, completely exhausted and looking up into the adoring faces of the two young hellions who had turned me into such a mess, it was impossible for me to continue. Suddenly it dawned on me that both were grinning like they knew the punch line to some joke and I didn't.

"Are you trying to tell me that my mother is sleeping with Benjamin?" Jeff asked, still grinning.

"And that my mom is sleeping with Jeff?" Benjamin added, still grinning as well.

"You - you knew?" I asked in shock.

"Why do you think Jeff and I spent yesterday hiking and talking?" Benjamin asked.

"Yeah, we've been friends for so long now that we practically know what each other is thinking before we think it ourselves. I guess we both suspected something was up after our first 'dance lesson' a couple of nights ago. My Mom started acting pretty weird right away," Jeff chimed in.