Good Neighbors Ch. 009

Story Info
A little airing out of emotions between the neighbors.
1.1k words
4.65
3.8k
0
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
403 Followers

(We made it to chapter 9. Thank you so much to the folks that read this stuff and to my muse who motivates me to keep writing with my heart. This one will contain nothing super sexual, but will show some of the dynamic between Romeo and His Pet.)

It was another day, and I was thinking about my neighbor. It had been a few months since the first time she seduced me and throughout all our adventures, one thing became perfectly clear in my devious mind. I spent so much time working on her pussy and ass that I neglected my duty to train her throat. This was a difficult task with my late wife as well. When we met, she was a conservative woman who barely knew how to fuck much less anything we have did since. It was why when my neighbor mentioned how vanilla her sex life was before me, I made it my mission to expose her to what I wanted in the hopes of bringing her along.

I started thinking about what to do. It was when I found the long massager my wife used to use that my idea came into fruition. I started setting up my room in the hopes she would come along. The big thing to me was that she came into it willingly. I was not going to force her into anything she didn't want to do. I dressed into a simple short and t-shirt combo before I called her.

She came over quickly. I noticed her outfit as she walked in. She wore a pair of flip flops on her feet and her toes were painted in a nice turquoise. Her shorts were super tight, and she wore a turquoise tank top. Her hair was up in a clip. She had the look of expectation on her face. I leaned in for a kiss and she presented a cheek. This felt weird to me.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Well, out of nowhere my neighbor calls me and it doesn't look like you're broken up or anything. You are up to something. So, what kinky thing are you up to, Romeo?"

I took a deep breath.

"I want to try something with you. If you don't like it, we won't do it again."

"Well, you have my pussy whenever you want. You've taken a liking to my ass. You like pulling my hair and choking me a little. You have spanked me well. What else do you think we can try?"

There was a pause.

"You're not thinking..."

"Thinking what?" I ask, curious as to what might be a hard limit.

"Is there another woman hiding in your room?"

I looked at her trying to stifle a laugh.

"No, there's no one else in the bedroom. I have no desire to share you with anyone?"

"Did you ever share Missy?"

I looked at her in shock.

"Hell no. There has never been a desire to share her with anyone. We were content with each other. Why would you think..."

It was then she looked at me, scanning my face to determine if I was being truthful. I stood there stoically until she took a breath. She then began to speak.

"I was having a moment. I'm sorry, Romeo. It's just..."

"We moved a little fast, huh."

She gave me a slight smile.

"I wasn't always little Ms. Housewife. There was a time before my husband. I had a few destructive relationships. Some of them liked to share me with buddies and such. Mitchell was a solid influence. When I started dating him, he treated me like a gentleman. He treated me like his princess and kept me happy for almost forty years before he was taken. I love spending time with you because no matter what kinky stuff we try, you always give me an option. You are like the kinky version of him, and I appreciate it."

She followed up her speech with her arms surrounding me. I hugged her back, feeling slightly ashamed that I was going to make her deal with something she may or may not want to deal with yet. As we held each other, I guided her to the loveseat so we could sit for a while. As we sat, her eyes began to tear up a bit.

"I miss him so much."

I grabbed the tissues I had stashed on the end table. As she dabbed her eyes, I sat there still feeling like an ass.

"So, what did you have stashed in your room, Romeo?"

"Nothing major. It's not important."

"It seemed important enough to call me over."

"You're more important."

She smiled.

"Wanna go get some food with me then? You don't mind being seen with an old broad like me, do you?"

It was my turn to smile.

"You are not an old broad."

I kissed her forehead again before I saw something gleaming on the fireplace. I walked over as she watched me. I saw a necklace that my wife used to wear as a collar. I lifted it to the light to check it out and saw that it was shining. It was a simple chain. My wife was into crystals, and she picked out a turquoise colored one. Sadly, it was a few weeks later that she came down with her breast cancer and I lost her a few months later. My neighbor saw the necklace.

"Missy showed that to me before her cancer started. She said you bought that as a graduation present. What does that mean?"

I swallowed hard.

"This was her collar. She didn't like the idea of wearing a standard collar, so she consented to me getting her a necklace instead. She picked it out and wore it until she started to do chemo. I totally forgot all about it."

Her hand touched my shoulder.

"They have a way of reminding you they still love you, Hun. I catch different things from Mitchell all the time. It makes me cry, but it lets me know he's watching me and smiling."

I wiped the tear from my eyes before I handed it to her. She looked at me confused.

"What are you doing?"

I smiled.

"One day, I want to collar you like I did her. Maybe you'll let me. Maybe you won't. Either way, just like her, it will be your choice. Until then, could you hang on to this until we see what happens."

She smiled.

"It is a pretty crystal. Okay, Romeo. It will be in my purse. So where do you want to eat?"

It didn't matter in my mind as long as I was with her.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
403 Followers