Good Neighbors Ch. 010

Story Info
They go out to eat and dance.
1.6k words
4.49
6k
3
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 11 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers

(Hello gentle reader. Thank you for reading my stories. This one is back to the original formula when there is some sex between "Romeo" and his neighbor. I hope you enjoy it and please vote at the end. I appreciate it.)

*****

The one weird thing about my neighbor and I is that we had never been on a "date". I know that sounds weird because we went to the fair together. However, we had never been on a date in our town. We had never gone out to eat, never seen a movie together. Trust me, I tried. There had been times where I have tried to take her somewhere and we get...distracted.

When she asked me where we wanted to eat, it took every ounce of control to not blurt out something about staying home again. Instead, I asked about this Asian place in town. In my mind, I knew she loved Asian cuisine. She looked at me and smiled before she grabbed her purse.

"Okay, Romeo, you're driving."

As I went to get my keys, I thought about what we were about to do and smiled. I needed this. I needed a simple date. I met her at my car and opened the door for her like a gentleman. She smiled at me, looking a bit skeptical like I was up to something. Still, I will take a smile. I started driving us to the restaurant as we made small talk. We talked about a bunch of stuff before we arrived at the restaurant.

The place we selected was a quaint spot in the outskirts of town. She always talked about getting an Uber Eats from there and enjoying the food. As we sat down, I noticed the décor. They were just starting to open after the pandemic, and it was not too busy. As I looked at the menu, I looked over and saw her smiling at me. She opened her mouth before she pointed at the menu.

"Don't choose that one," she said.

I looked at where she was pointing.

"Why?"

"Because then we're not kissing tonight. I'm allergic, remember?"

I did remember. Since it was the first time in a while at that place, I went with the chicken fried rice. I will be honest that I do not remember what she ordered. All I remembered from the meal was that I was with her, and we had a great time. As we paid the check and tipped, I looked at her.

"Is there...anywhere else you want to go tonight?"

She looked at me. She was more relaxed than earlier.

"Is that club still down the street? You know, the one that does live music?"

I was not sure. We got in the car and started driving as we tried to navigate where it was. When we finally found it, we noticed it was open and it was not busy yet. We parked the car and was ready to get out before I felt her hand on my face. She turned me towards her and there was a soft kiss before she spoke.

"I have not gone dancing in a long time. Hubby was not much of a dancer. Think you can keep up, Romeo?"

I smiled before leaning in for another kiss. She left me hanging. We walked into the club and saw that it was just getting good. As we walked towards the bar, she reached back and grabbed my hand. I took her hand gladly and followed her until we found an open spot. Since I was driving, I chose a coke. Her drink was a Sex on the Beach. We took our drinks and found a table in the corner to sit down in.

"I love my margaritas. But this is good too," she said.

I smiled at her.

"Is that a hint that maybe I should up my bartending game at home then?"

She returned the smile, then leaned in for a kiss. It was just as intoxicating as the fair except her hand reached around and pulled me in.

"No, your drinks are perfect."

The music started getting a bit more thumpy as she took my hand. We went out to the dance floor, and I was treated to her dancing. Dancing is not one of my strong suits, but I just followed her as much as I could. There was another faster song before the slow song came on. My hands went to her hips as hers went around my neck. I looked into her eyes and saw the sparkle.

"What cha thinking?" she asked, her words slurring a little bit.

"I'm thinking how much I want to go back to our corner and make out. Is that bad?"

She kissed me again, a bit deeper than before. As she pressed back, she lowered her hands until they were on the small of my back.

"It's hard to believe you want to slow dance with an old broad like me," she whispered.

I leaned in for another kiss.

"You're not an old broad. You are a classic lady who wants to be held and I like that."

My arms held her tighter as the song ended. I led her back to our table before motioning for a waitress to bring us another round. She moved to my side of the table and sided in close to me so I could hold her. As we cuddled each other, the drinks arrived, and I tipped the waitress. As she walked away, my neighbor watched her.

"You could definitely get her," she said.

I kissed her forehead.

"I already have you and you're all I want."

She leaned in close to me. Her hand slid down my leg as she looked at me. She felt how hard I was already before she looked at me.

"I like the fact you back up your words. I did this to you?"

"You always do this to me. You're what I want always."

I followed that up with another deep kiss before my hands went up her side. She slid onto my lap to kiss me deeper before we heard cheering from the bar area. We looked over blushing and saw some of the patrons clapping before hearing someone yell for us to get a room. I smiled before she slipped off my lap and took my hand. The cheering continued until we made it to the door.

"What was that about?" she asked.

"They were cheering because they saw a guy about to get laid."

"Oh, you think so, huh?"

I followed up her question with a deep kiss, hands on her beautiful ass. She squeezed in tighter.

"Take me home please, Master!" she said.

We hit the car and I drove as quickly as I could, watching out for traffic. I looked over as she started to remove her tank top. She started teasing her nipples and moaning softly as I drove. When we were almost home, I looked again, and she had her shorts undone and was reaching inside to tease herself. I stopped in her driveway. She did not stop. I undid my shorts and pulled my cock out and started to stroke while I watched her. Her eyes opened and watched me as I stroked.

"I've never seen a man stroke his cock before," she said.

I kept stroking it, being careful not to push too fast as she kept rubbing her pussy. She slipped her shorts off so I could see her smooth pussy responding to her fingers. She took the fingers on one hand and fed them to me. I savored every drop before she went back to rubbing herself. I watched her for a few more minutes before I spoke.

"Would you rather cum on my cock, my pet?"

She looked over.

"There's not much room here."

"We should step outside then. I want to fuck you on the car hood."

She complied, sliding out of the car and bending over so I had a great view of her gorgeous ass. I slid behind her and inside her before I started just fucking her. I tried to keep a steady pace as her hand kept rubbing her clit.

"Fuck me like the dirty girl I am, Master!" she moaned.

I kept a steady pace, watching her as she felt like she was closing in on an orgasm. I reached forward and pulled the hair clip out of her hair to let it fall. My hand grabbed her hair a bit as she moaned. I was incredibly happy that the closest neighbors were not close enough to watch us. I felt her pussy squeeze my cock. Her body froze for a moment before she looked over her shoulder.

'Did I do well, Master?"

"You did very well, my pet."

I pulled out of her and stepped back.

"Ooo your cock is still hard," she said excitedly.

She took it between her lips and started to suck her juices off my cock. I closed my eyes for a moment before I looked down at the angelic look on her face.

"Are you going to swallow my cum?"

She shook her head.

"I want to do something dirty."

She took my cock out of her mouth and started to stroke it towards her breasts. I caught her idea and began to stroke for her while she presented her chest for me to decorate. It was a few moments before I started to shoot. I watched as her breasts were getting covered in splotches of my seed. She smiled at me, almost goading me on to keep firing. When I was finished, she took my cock into her mouth to clean her off.

"I guess we both need a shower now," she said as she rose from her knees and took my hand to go into her house.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers