Good Neighbors Ch. 008

Story Info
I wanted to go out. She persuades me to stay in.
904 words
4.54
6.1k
3
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
407 Followers

(To the folks who put me as a favorite, thank you. To my muse who inspired me to write and who makes me smile, I thank you more. This could be a stand alone.)

One of the crazy things about the past few months with my neighbor is that we have not been on an actual date. I mean, we went to the state fair together. The thing is though we have not ever been away from our houses besides that. I do not think she minded it too much, but there was a part of me that wanted to go somewhere with her hanging off my arm. I was thinking about taking her someplace local but considering how many busybodies lived in our town I decided against it.

There was a karaoke place in the next town over and the thought of serenading her felt like a great idea. When I went over to her place to talk to her about it, she was just getting out of the shower. I saw her wrapped in a towel and had to pause a moment and appreciate before talking.

"So do you want to go somewhere tonight?"

She dropped the towel, smiling as she saw my reaction.

"Maybe we should talk about that after you inspect me, Master," she said.

I walked towards her and started to kiss her lips, my hands rubbing up and down her back. I could feel her melt against me as I pulled her towards me tighter. I found a place to sit and pulled her onto my lap. As we kissed more, I started to rub my hands around her beautiful, toned backside. Our kisses became deeper. As she pulled my t-shirt out of my shorts, I leaned forward and took one of her nipples between my lips and bit down gently. The intake of air was inspiring as my fingers started teasing her cunt from behind. She looked in my eyes.

"Bed, now, please!" she begged.

She quickly got off my lap and started towards her room. I kept disrobing as I followed her. I entered the room just as she climbed on the bed and laid on her back. Her legs were spread. Her eyes smoldered and she beckoned me to come closer. I climbed onto the bed and kissed her deeply again before I started kissing down the center of her chest. I was in too much of a hurry to be gentle before my lips contacted her delicious pussy.

I encircled her legs with my arms as I kept licking deeper, drinking as much of her essence as I could. Her hand found the top of my head as she encouraged me. I looked towards her face and saw her eyes close, relishing in my efforts. I released one arm so I could wet my finger to slide into her ass to bring her closer to first climax. It was successful as she came cursing at me before I released her other leg and climbed on top of her. I followed up with a deep kiss again before I felt my cock rub against her. She looked me in the eyes before she smiled.

"Please fuck me, Romeo. I need your cum."

I slowly slid in and savored her tightness. I started to slide in as deep as I could. I was not thinking about anything kinky. I was not thinking about the past or the future. All I thought about was how wonderful her tight cunt was squeezing my cock and how much I needed to fill her. Her moans jogged me from my pleasure. Instinctively, I wrapped my hands around her throat again gently. She smiled before I released it and started trying to pound her hard into her bed.

"Inside?" I asked.

"Fuck!" she responded.

My climax was satisfying. I felt her pussy grab every bit of my essence I had. Her legs grabbed me and kept me from moving before I opened my eyes and saw her smile.

"I wasn't expecting that today, Romeo," she smiled.

We lay there for a little bit before we started to get up. It was then I realized where I fucked her. It was the first time I took her in her bedroom in her house. It felt weird at first, but the fact she allowed me in to do that made me feel better. It was as if she was opening herself up to me more than just a fuck buddy. I started to say something before I noticed her face. It was a mixture of pleasure and awareness. She came close to me and kissed me gently before her arms wrapped around me.

"I needed that more than you know. Thank you."

I smiled back at her.

'I'm glad you did. And to think I was going to drag you to that karaoke bar."

"Karaoke? You were going to take me there?"

"Sure, it was just a thought. You loved it when I sang to you at the fair."

She laughed.

"It was cute, but you'd rather sing karaoke than stay with me here?"

It was my turn to laugh.

"I want to be anywhere you want to be."

I punctuated that thought by pulling her on top of me onto her bed and holding her close. Sometimes it is better to hang on to what you have than to show it off.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
407 Followers