Good Neighbors Ch. 103

Story Info
Getting ready for Thanksgiving.
803 words
4.74
2.1k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 104 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

It was soon after my breakdown at the office when my neighbor and I started to discuss Thanksgiving plans. Although I was willing to allow her to spend time with her family, she was adamant about staying with me that day. It was then we started working on a menu that would be easier to handle. My neighbor would rotate which sibling that still lived nearby would host while the others would bring in whatever they could. It turned out that it was her sister's turn to host.

She called her sister to ask if it was alright if I could come. Her sister agreed, saying something how much I was part of the family and such. It was then that my neighbor started working with me on what we were going to bring. Unlike my admitted lack of cooking ability beyond basics, my neighbor is a dynamite cook. My neighbor, knowing this, chose for us to make the green bean casserole as well as a vegetable medley.

I spent the better part of the day as her assistant, doing my best to keep my hands off her while she cooked. She didn't make it any easier wearing a tight pair of yoga pants and a tight t-shirt. Every chance she had, she bent over to show me her butt that was so ready to be spanked. Still, I resisted only to make sure we didn't get distracted and burn something. Once we had the casserole made, we started to work on the veggie medley. We cooked all the veggies and mixed them in a bowl before covering both with tin foil and placing them in the refrigerator. It was after we cleaned up that she opened a glass of wine, and we enjoyed the rest of the night together. Part of it was spent with her on top of me allowing me to grope her beautiful rear to my heart's content.

"I do hope you are feeling better, Romeo," she whispered, her hands rubbing along my chest through my t-shirt.

I kissed her on the forehead before replying.

"I am thankful you are spending time with me, Beloved. Are you sure we are bringing enough for the dinner?"

She paused for a bit before smiling.

"Are you thinking something?"

I shook my head.

"My Thanksgivings were always quiet after our parents passed. We spent the day by ourselves, so it's been a long time since I went to a real full family dinner."

"I am surprised none of your coworkers invited you."

"They have, plenty of times. I always declined due to my desire to keep work and personal separate."

"I understand that. Work talk at a dinner like that is a no-no with us."

"That's a relief. I do not want to think about anything work related."

That was when the phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and saw it was Aubrey.

"Good evening, Aubrey," I said out loud so that my neighbor knew it was her.

"Leo, I have a favor to ask."

"What is it?"

"Can I come over? I need a place to hide out tonight. My boyfriend and I had a fight."

"You can, see you soon. I'm next door with my neighbor. "

"I hope I didn't interrupt anything."

I looked at my neighbor.

"We'll be alright."

It was about an hour before she showed up. She had a duffel bag under her arm. It was then I realized she moved in with her boyfriend. I started having a bad feeling.

"Thank you, Leo. I'm sorry."

"It happens. So how much stuff do you have to move out?"

She looked at me in a funny fashion before she smiled.

"I think it will blow over by tomorrow. We were arguing over his parent's coming over. He went ahead and invited them before he told me."

"Still, you should not be alone for Thanksgiving," my neighbor said. "Would you like to go with us to my sister's place for dinner tomorrow?"

"I couldn't impose. Besides, I should be ready to go back tomorrow."

"Well, the offer is out there. We're leaving at noon to get there. If you don't have a resolution by then, you can come with us," I said.

My neighbor squeezed my hand when I said it. I took it as she agreed.

"Okay, do you have a guest room I could use, or would the couch be okay?"

My neighbor smiled.

"I'll help you set up as long as Leo behaves," she said, slipping me a wink as she said it.

It was a little bit before my neighbor came out of the room and grabbed my hands.

"I think she'll be asleep in a few. Shall we adjourn to my room?"

I followed her, not worried about the next day.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers