Good Neighbors Ch. 104

Story Info
Our first Thanksgiving together.
845 words
4.72
2.4k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 105 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
407 Followers

(Hello Reader. Thank you for hitting the link to read this one. I just want to let you know since this is the Thanksgiving episode that I am grateful for the folks who read my stuff. A musician likes to play music for an audience and the same goes for writers. I hope you enjoy it.)

It was Thanksgiving morning. Because of our plans for the day, I stayed with my neighbor. In her guest room was my assistant as well. Even though she was sleeping there, we still had time to be with each other the night before. It was a challenge to try to be quiet. It almost felt like we were at my neighbor's sister's house again. We both made sure to dress a bit before walking out to the kitchen for coffee.

As we sat drinking, Aubrey walked in wearing the clothes she wore in the night before. I looked at her and smiled. It was a rare sight to see Aubrey in a state where she wasn't professional looking. I have seen it before while dating her roommate where she was all casual and stuff, but not in recent memory. In a sense, it felt like she was letting her guard down. As she grabbed a coffee cup, I decided to give her some time to wake up before asking her about her plans.

It was an interesting coffee to say the least. About partway through it, her cell phone went off. She excused herself and walked back into the guest room before taking it. I looked at my neighbor and wished for the best. I had no problem taking Aubrey along for the ride to my neighbor's sister's house. At the same time, I was secretly hoping that her boyfriend and her would talk and make up.

Apparently, I was lucky that day. Aubrey came in smiling.

'We're good," she said. 'Thank you to both of you for allowing me a night away."

"We're just glad you are in a good spot," my neighbor responded. "How long have you two been an item?"

"For almost six months. I moved in with after three just because I was spending so much time at his place anyway. I'm just glad Leo didn't decide to give him the riot act for arguing with me last night," she said with a wink.

I smiled.

It was about an hour later when she left, and I breathed a sigh of relief. My neighbor gave me a weird look.

"Was this about the line between?" she asked.

"Kind of. I was worried what your brothers would do to her at your sister's house."

She smiled.

"I would have kept an eye on her."

"But then who would keep an eye on me?" I asked halfheartedly.

She mock punched in the shoulder before we slipped in the shower. After a relatively quiet shower by our standards, we dressed and loaded the dishes into my car. We poured a couple of travel cups of coffee before starting our drive. It was a relatively easy drive to her sister's house. She lives two hours away. We were among the first to arrive, so we took the time to help her set up. I received a hug from her sister before she popped me in the shoulder also.

"What was that for?" I asked.

"You have an open invite. Period. Don't ever make my sister drag you over here again," she said.

I smiled as she smiled. Then we heard my neighbor clearing her throat. We both turned as she started to smile also. It didn't take long for the football game to be on, the house to be full and the noise level to rise. This time, I was mostly hanging around with the brothers watching football. As each one tried to show me what everything meant, I could feel my neighbor's eyes on me. Every time I looked over at her, I could see the smile on her face.

There were some tense moments as well. I spent a couple times outside holding her when there were triggers of Mitchell or Missy present. The family was kind enough to let us have these moments uninterrupted. It was around six when we started helping Monica clean up before bidding our good-byes and driving back to her house.

As we entered her house, we could feel the weight of the holiday lift off our shoulders. It didn't take long for us to be out of our dressy clothes and into more comfortable ones. Then we were back in the same position we were in the night before. This time, she made sure I turned my phone off before her body was pressed to mine and I was holding her. We started kissing softly before she scooted off and guided me towards the bedroom.

"There is one thing Monica was right about," she said. "You never need to ask permission to spend time with me either, Romeo."

It was as we fell to her bed naked that I felt content.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
407 Followers