Good Neighbors Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marty grew excited then. Without any warning at all, he dove into my pussy face first and replaced his fingers with a very eager tongue. I think, once he had a plan for the look of my pussy, he wanted to get me ready for his work. I was getting readier and readier with each lash of his tongue and each gentle stroke of his fingers in my opening. In just a few more seconds I was so ready that I had to lock my ankles around his head and pray he needed more time to make sure I was ready.

I do vaguely recall ordering him to fuck me with his face several times during this ordeal. Marty happily complied. As he began to bring me to peak after peak, I must have tightened my grip on his head. He began to make these desperate little sputtering sounds I could feel inside my pussy. They were muffled because I was holding his cute young face pressed so tightly to my belly.

I must have a pussy that is ideally, perfectly contoured to accommodate a young man's sweet face. I began cumming at a fearsome pace. Marty's face was buried between my thighs, his tongue impaled inside my slit, his nose smeared all over my clit. I could feel his chin bobbing in and out down there somewhere near my rectum. The cheeks of his eager young face were so deeply embedded between my thighs that they were spreading my outer labia wide open. This, for me, truly was heaven! For Marty - well, not so much.

Before I was even aware of the struggle Marty faced, he had the four-inch spikes of my lovely new heels in his hands and was doing his best to pry my locked ankles apart. At first, I resisted, but Marty proved too strong and too desperate for me. When he was finally able to throw my legs out wide and extract himself from my pussy, he was red-faced, gasping for air and had this wild, panic-stricken look on his face that told me he had just faced a near-death experience through suffocation-by-pussy.

I tried to be concerned, but I had also just had a lovely string of orgasms interrupted. I'm sure I looked both shocked and disappointed. I was also making sputtering sounds like one of those silly cartoon cars about to run out of gas as it goes careening over a cliff.

"Unh - unh... Marty! I screeched, "Oh, why did you stop?"

Marty only gasped and coughed and stared back at me as if I had just tried to kill him. As his breathing slowed and the redness left his cheeks so he could speak, he coughed out, "Sorry, Mrs. Haffenshaft! I almost forgot to breathe... and then you -- you started to -- to --suffocate me! You have the tightest pussy!"

I lay in front of him, my feet still thrown high and wide in the air, with my pussy all wet and sloppy from his tongue-lashing. He was still holding me by my high heels and slowly, reluctantly I began to calm down. I needed to pace myself or I was going to wind up being arrested as a sex-murderer. Marty had been doing me a serious world of good, but if he hadn't been able to break my lust grip, I would have smothered him to death with my pussy. Sometimes, having a tight pussy just made to fit a young man's face so perfectly can be a dangerous thing! I promised myself I would pay more attention to my partners in the future.

"Are you ready for me to begin trimming?" Marty huffed out.

I was ready for anything at this point. I was ready to rob a bank or volunteer to skydive with a handkerchief for a parachute in exchange for another orgasm. "Sure! Yeah! Ready!" I blurted out.

"Here," he said, pressing my ankles up toward my face. Clearly, he wanted me to hold my legs up out of his way.

"Your legs look so much better when you hold them like that -- especially when you wear high heels like those," he added a moment later as he began to take little snips at the fur on my belly.

I wanted to watch Marty as he worked. I wanted to figure out just how he could know from only a few minutes spent studying my landscape how to come up with a vision that would transform my belly into something attractive and something men would appreciate. I had done a horrible job with my own pussy and I knew it. I wasn't at all certain Marty could to anything to save it.

"You need to hold very still for me, Mrs. Haffenshaft. When you move like this it makes my job more difficult," he told me only a moment later.

I blinked and realized with a start that my belly was rolling, undulating slowly under his touch. It was my involuntary response to so much excitement and anticipation. It was almost unbearable anticipating what Marty was about to do to me. I struggled to stop the lewd rolling of my pelvis, but I was failing miserably.

Marty put a sudden end to all of this, including my desire to observe him in his work, when he suddenly grunted out in exasperation and brusquely slipped the fingers of his free hand into my opening. He may not have brought my belly rolls to a complete stop, but he did manage to pin my hips down enough so that he could continue his work. He slipped his thumb over my clit and clasped his thumb and forefinger together firmly. The result from these fingers plugging my sweet little hollow and the thumb pinning my clit down was a deep and oh-so thrilling shock that ran directly up my spine and clear down to the tips of my toes. These sensations seemed to endure in me like some sort of mini-orgasm marathon. I suddenly felt truly aroused, but not so aroused that I wanted to scream out. I closed my eyes tight, bit my lip and began to purr softly like a kitten every so often.

I forgot about the scissors. I held onto the heels of my shoes, keeping my legs spread wide for Marty. Then, suddenly I realized with a start that I was panting softly and there was perspiration trickling down my cheeks and neck. Time had passed, but I couldn't tell how much.

"Almost finished, Mrs. Haffenshaft!" Marty announced suddenly, then added gleefully, "I think you're going to like this! And maybe next time I can shave your legs too."

I was a little shocked that he was done so soon. Or perhaps I had lost track of time and that is what left me so stunned. I still hadn't managed to open my eyes.

Before I could open them, Marty cautioned me, "Wait! Don't open your eyes yet! This needs to be a surprise! Leave them closed and let me put your new panties on! Please!"

"Mm-okay," I mumbled in a faint voice.

Marty scrambled then and I felt him slipping my hands off my heels, then gently, I felt those naughty new panties gliding across my calves and then snaking their way up my thighs to my hips. Marty rolled my hips from side to side as he tugged them into position between my thighs and high up over the swell of my hips.

"Before you look, I want you to stand. That way you'll get the full effect. I just know you will love the look!" Marty was excited.

Once on my feet, Marty pressed what I guessed to be the hand-held mirror I'd seen in his kit into my hand and announced simply, "Ok."

"Oh! Marty!" I shrieked.

I tossed the little mirror aside and scurried to the closet door where I had a full-length mirror.

"Oh! Marty!" I repeated as I stood transfixed, admiring the full-frontal impact of my appearance.

"Do you like it?" my young student asked nervously.

"Do I like?... Do I like?... It's - It's gorgeous! It's - It's... My pussy is a damned work of art!"

I know it sounds over-the-top to call my own pussy a work of art, but it wasn't my doing and I wasn't taking credit for it. Marty was the artist here. In fact, I had probably made it more difficult for him with all the amateur hacking I had done to myself.

I was still staring at his artistry in the mirror when he added, "I just imagined how you would look in those fantastic panties you showed me and I ran with it. Are you sure you like what I did?"

I answered him by turning sharply on my heels to face him and saying, "You are a Rembrandt! A Rubens! A Picasso! Andy Warhol! I've never looked or felt as gorgeous as I do right now!"

Marty grinned back at me sheepishly. I was positive he didn't have the slightest clue as to just how magnificent my pussy looked. And truly, my pussy was magnificent now. I took a quick glance once more at my new appearance and just knew that I was going to throw out (or give away) all of my old panties and replace them with more panties like the ones I was wearing. I only hoped they came in lots of colors.

Looking at my new appearance aroused me in the crudest of ways. As I took my second glance in the mirror, I thought I spied my clit peeking out at the very fringe of the 'V' in my panties. The very crest of my slit was indeed visible.

I shuddered with the thrill of it all. What Marty had accomplished truly was a miracle. My panties covered absolutely none of my pubic hair. How he had managed it I do not know, but the 'V' of my pubic hair perfectly matched the V-shaped outline of my panties. He hadn't shortened my thick, curly golden-amber pubes very much either. I ran my middle and index fingers lightly through the remaining fur. The hair was still soft and curly to the touch. I stealthily dipped my index finger into my panties once -- just to corroborate that my clit was already fully aroused. I had to fight the urge to roll my head back and selfishly paw my clit into a state of all-out delirium.

"How did you manage this?" I asked, withdrawing my finger from my clit and drawing it along the perfectly matched lines of panty and pubic hair. The black panty outline contrasted so beautifully with the rich, golden amber of my fur.

Marty frowned at my question, "What do you mean?"

"Well, you matched the V-shape of my panties to the shape you trimmed on my belly. You only got glimpse of my panties before you started. How did you do that?" I explained.

"I guess I just have an eye for things like that," he said. He didn't seem particularly surprised by his success. "I told you I could make it look a whole lot better."

"You were right!" I told him with a mischievous grin, "And you deserve a generous reward for a job well done!"

With that, I pressed my naked body tightly against his still clothed body, hooked my arms about his neck and began to shinny my way up him like he was an cherry tree. I must have caught him by surprise because he began to slowly buckle under our combined weight. As we began to go down, Marty instinctively pivoted to his side. He was just barely able to deposit me on the edge of the bed before coming to rest on top of me.

We both seemed to have survived our little fall, and so I kissed him. Kissing him wasn't all I had in mind but it was a good start. Marty had become a skilled kisser and I didn't mind spending time getting us both warmed up for what was to follow.

"You're wearing way too many clothes!" I gasped out when I got the chance, "Let me help you get rid of them."

What followed was a grunting, frantic skirmish to get my student as naked as I possibly could. It didn't take long before we were both back to kissing and pawing at one another like horny teenagers. Thank goodness Marty was a horny teenager or I'd have felt out of place running my tongue down his throat and jacking my hand up and down his stiff, delicious erection.

"It almost feels like a crime to take your panties off, Mrs. Haffenshaft," Marty told me after several minutes of this foreplay.

He was standing now and gazing down with lust in his eyes into the sweet area between my legs. His stout young cock was at full attention by now and I could tell that he had some quite dishonorable intentions concerning my little pussy. Hell, I was almost ready to beg him to abuse me! My little pussy was practically screaming by now.

"Oh, quit wasting time, Marty! Get me out of these panties -- now!" I commanded. There was just no tactful way for communicating what I needed when I could see the steam rising from my opening.

He made a quick rush at my hips with his hands. There was a tug at either side and my naughty new panties suddenly went flying off in the direction of the bathroom. I didn't really see where they landed because Marty was busy taking advantage of my newly bared and open pussy.

"Oh... yes!" he purred out as his cock parted my lips on its hasty plunge deep inside me.

I never said a word. I did, however, groan out with the force of that first deep stroke of his saber. He wrenched all the air out of my lungs and made me begin to cum all in that one lunge. It happened so quickly I was seeing stars -- and praying Marty had a lot of life to spare in that big, eager erection he was punishing me with.

For the next several minutes Marty crouched there between my upturned legs while I lay across my bed. My student proceeded to hammer his steely spike into my belly like a jackhammer gone mad. Occasionally he would pause long enough to roll my big boob in his hand and pinch at my nipple or else he simply kissed me with everything he had. But mostly, he just fucked me with long, hard, soulful strokes that left me praying for the second, third, fourth or maybe it was the fifth cumming. All four of my young students were getting awfully good at reducing me to a gurgling, babbling fool like this. It didn't bother me at all if it meant they could make me boil over and whistle like a tea kettle. They were such considerate young men and they had obviously learned so much from Liz, Lena and me.

Marty surprised me. He had spent quite some time by now, first eating a nutritious pussy lunch between my splayed thighs, then trimming and shaping my pussy into a lovely work of art, and finally, using his raging young hardon to show me just how much he was learning. During all of this delicious ordeal as he committed all manner of unspeakable pleasure upon me, I felt like the luckiest gal in the world.

Little more than a week ago I never would have expected my pussy would look so gorgeous that it took my breath away. I never expected to have hunky young college-aged studs lining up to fuck me senseless and I most definitely never expected to find myself curled up in bed every night next to my best friend's son. It all felt so natural now. I felt desirable. I felt like a million bucks and I wondered how I had gone so long without sex and managed to stay sane. Goodness, but I was really sane now!

Marty interrupted my delightful, spellbound condition by beginning to cum. He wasn't very subtle about it, either.

"Mrs. Haffenshaft!" he groaned out and then plunged his cock deep inside me.

He hoisted my little round bottom up even higher in the air and began to breathe and snort like a steam engine. His belly seemed to be bolted to mine. I felt his cock growing, swelling deep inside me and then he exploded inside me like an overheated boiler.

"Cu-u-u-u-m!... cum, cum, cum, cum!" he bellowed at first, until it quickly gave way to chattering nonsense as he jabbed away at me in frantic little bunny rabbit thrusts.

His cum began to slosh out of me the way popcorn boils up out of a popcorn machine at the movie theater. A moment later, even as he continued to quake and pump his goodies into me, Marty withdrew his cock, rested it on my belly and proceeded to pipe the last of his hot, pent-up load right onto my gorgeous new landing strip.

I glanced at Marty's dollop of white, creamy goodness resting there on my little V-shaped landing strip and started to get angry at him for spoiling my new look. As I watched that little bit of his creamy goodness settle softly into my furry mound, his spent cock came to rest in the tiny, freshly shaved space between the very tip of my opening and the sharp point my landing strip, I felt another final orgasm sweep over me. The heady sight of his cum and cock nestling into my neatly shaped honey-amber curls sent me off the deep end one last time. I gasped, rolled my hips with abandon, and felt a massive gob of his goodies ooze out of my spasming slit. My, but life was being very, very good to Mrs. Haffenshaft!

"Oo-o-o-h, Marty! You truly are an artiste. My pussy looks so... so... well-used when you put that little gob of your spunk right there on my little landing strip," I groaned out when I was finally able. I pointed my finger to it and smiled weakly.

"Why, thank you. But I don't know that what I did is so special," he told me.

"Whoo!" I wheezed, "If that's you just being you, then I'm not sure I could survive if you went out of your way to do something extra-special for me!"

Marty grinned and gently shifted me into a more comfortable position. When my bottom was comfortably resting on the bed once more, he let my splayed legs down too until my feet came to rest on the floor. I stole a glance at the sleek new look of belly as the final driblets of his cum seeped out of my opening and at long last, I felt all my hopes for this afternoon had come true. God, but I had a beautiful pussy!!

"Marty, were you serious about shaving my legs and trimming my pussy sometime soon?" I asked.

My young student had me feeling like a new woman. I knew with absolute certainty that my pussy was the most beautiful pussy for miles around. Marty made me feel like I had spent the entire day at a luxurious spa. I could have gone straight to bed and slept for hours this very minute if I hadn't still been so aroused. I felt like a live electric wire was connected to my pussy.

"So... you like the idea of having me shave your legs and that pretty little pussy of yours?" he asked playfully.

"Pretty little pussy... I like the sound of that," I said, grinning. I did have a pretty little pussy.

"I'll come by as often as you want. Just bear in mind that I have other ladies who need my services too. I might not be able to crawl between your legs at the drop of a hat."

I understood from vivid, firsthand accounts from both Lena and Liz that my young student had other, equally important responsibilities. Still, I desperately wanted his talents soon and on a regular basis. "But you will crawl between my legs if I ask nicely, won't you?"

Marty bent slightly over me, leaned in closely, and drew his hands softly, slowly across my open thighs, stopping only when he was inches from my froth-covered opening. "Nothing... and I do mean nothing would give me greater pleasure than spending an afternoon between these shapely, trim thighs, Mrs. Haffenshaft, They deserve to be well taken care of."

Marty sounded more confident, more self-assured than I had ever heard him before. I just knew I was going to cream myself all over again if he so much as laid a finger on my pretty little pussy. I stared up into his fiery eyes for several seconds while he casually drew his fingertips back and forth across my thighs. I had goosebumps covering my entire body by now.

"When would you like me to crawl between your thighs again?" he asked. My thighs shuddered with the tension of his sensuous strokes.

I bit my lip, started to reply but couldn't, at least not immediately. Finally, I managed to mumble, "Soon... soon," and then I managed a bit more courageously, "Anytime you want, Marty. Just say when!"

"Well," he began, his fingertips scraping over my belly until he settled his palms around my slender waist, "Why don't I come by Friday afternoon about two? You'll be ready then, won't you?"

Damn, but I was ready now! I would have let him shave me all over again this very instant just to feel his wonderful young cock working its magic inside me again.

I bit my lip again, frowned and nodded meekly, "Mm-hmm"

I made up my mind in that instant that since Marty wouldn't be back for two days, the duty would fall to Benjamin to appreciate the hell out of my new look tonight. I might just skip fixing him any supper this evening and serve him several generous helpings of my pretty little pussy on a fresh, crisp bed of clean sheets. I could already imagine the feel of his young cheeks nestled softly between my thighs, his tongue slurping up all of my nectar as he added even more fire to my lust. For a brief instant I almost pitied Benjamin, but that passed as I imagined myself screaming like a wild woman with the pleasure of all he was going to give to me.