Good Neighbors Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded and said, "Yes."

Marty seemed to be having difficulty realizing how far he had come and how much he had learned since we had begun his lessons. It suddenly became very important for me to make Marty realize the significance of his recent achievements. It was important that he appreciate his gifts. I took a couple of deeper breaths to clear my head, fought back the last of my sniffles and set about enlightening my young student.

"I don't believe you understand how much you have accomplished in such a very short time, young man," I began. "Let's see if I can show you. Marty, prepare to take your first pop quiz!"

A brief flush of panic crossed Marty's face at the words 'pop quiz.' I suppose his experiences in high school had something to do with his panic over the words 'pop quiz.'

I paused a moment and then began, "Close your eyes -- and keep them closed!"

When his eyes were closed, I placed his hand on my shoulder and said, "With your free hand I want you to find my right nipple and make it as hard as you can. Now! -- And no peeking."

Though my breasts are sizeable and attract a lot of attention from my other students, Marty had never shown any great amount of interest in them. Well, he was now. His free hand came to rest on my big boob instantly and without any tentative exploring. However, he didn't quite follow my instructions to the letter. He cupped my breast, hefted it softly, rolled it gently in his hand, apparently relishing the round, sweet fullness of it resting in his palm.

"M-m-m-m," he hummed softly to show his appreciation.

When Marty finally got around to taking up my nipple I had already begun to respond to his touch. The nipple tingled pleasantly beneath his thumb and forefinger as he at first twisted, then gently pulled at it. He had it hard and tingling in no time. As he continued his attentions on the right side, my left nipple soon began to chime in with a response of its own. It apparently approved wholeheartedly of Marty's labors, even if it wasn't on the receiving end of all this pinching and twisting and kneading.

"O-o-o-h, lovely!" I sang out, "And now I want you to kiss me. You don't even need to fondle me anymore if you don't want."

Marty was every bit the determined young man I thought he was and yes, he did indeed want to continue fondling me. His lips met mine and we began to kiss. He was faithful to my instructions too. He never once opened his eyes during any of this. As our kiss grew more passionate, he did slip up slightly and let his hand slither down from my shoulder to my hips, but I could forgive him such a minor infraction. He was speeding through my little quiz in record time and with flying colors.

"Oh, Marty!" I gasped when it dawned on me that he had made me forget my intentions, "You are doing better on this little quiz than I expected!"

"How do you mean?" he whispered softly into my ear.

His lips had almost intuitively fallen to my ear and begun nibbling in a most inviting way the very instant I broke from our kiss. Like every gifted lover, he adapted, shifted his attention and effort to fit the changes in our situation. He hadn't tried to force the course of our foreplay. Instead, he adjusted, took another path, pursued our mutual pleasure with a new approach.

"Are your eyes still closed, Marty?" I whispered back.

"Yeah. Don't need to be looking at you to know how to kiss you or touch you," he answered.

Marty was clearly not a young man of many words. He let his actions speak for him. He immediately resumed his playful attentions to my earlobe and left me to struggle with balancing all this lovely pleasure he was inflicting on me against my earnest mission to make him understand just how gifted he was and how much he had been able to learn in such a very short time.

"How did you find my breast without looking?" I quizzed.

"Just did."

"And how did you know to twist and then pull on my nipple like this?"

"Oh, I guess I figured you'd like that."

He was right, of course. It was driving me a little bit crazy, but I forced myself to press on with this little impromptu quiz anyway, "But - have you ever pulled on my nipple like that before?"

My question stopped Marty cold in mid-nibble. I could tell he was thinking about it now, possibly for the first time, "Well -- I guess I never have."

He sounded a bit puzzled by his own answer. I decided to press on, encouraged by his hesitancy. I might just be making progress, I thought. Still, he was getting me awfully aroused. It was quickly becoming a race to see whether Marty would take me to the mat before I could bring any resounding measure of enlightenment to this gifted stud's awareness. He was gifted and he just wasn't getting it.

"Did I tell you to nibble on my ear, dear?"

"M-m-ph!... No, but I just thought I ought to," he answered. His response came slowly, distractedly.

The fact that I had begun stroking his cock may have had something to do with his distracted answer. His cock had already begun to stiffen before I laid my hands on it. It was still sticky with our mix of male-female sap and it certainly responded with enthusiasm to my oh-so friendly handling of it.

The hand resting on my hip shifted, slithered down across my bottom and snaked between my legs directly to my pussy. I suppose Marty felt turnabout was fair play. I drew a sharp breath as his knowing, skillful fingers flew straight to my little love blossom and spread its petals wide and began to tease my opening.

"Again, Marty -- how did you know I needed your touch down there?" I asked. I paused a moment to let him consider this, then followed with a second question, "And exactly how did you find my sweet little pussy so easily? You didn't cheat and open your eyes, did you?"

"Naw!" he gasped.

"You're doing a lot of 'just thinking and 'just guessing' for a young student who has his teacher as hot and bothered as a convict getting a lap dance. I don't think you can chalk what you've accomplished up to... to... 'just guessing,'" I managed to groan out. Speaking in rational, complete sentences was becoming more difficult. I suddenly realized I was almost a goner.

"Okay, okay! I get your point, but I don't think what I'm doing is so special. Any self-respecting guy ought to be able to do this," he muttered.

It was clear from the exasperation in his voice that I was wearing him down. Still, I needed to drive my point home. Marty needed to feel the pride and sense of accomplishment that accompanies his high level of skills and talents. I was almost there, I hoped.

"M-m-marty!" I stammered out, "You know what you're doing to me, don't you?"

His dallying fingers had never paused for a second during all of my questions. My pussy and nipples were aflame with excitement now and he was to blame of every last lick of it. I was on the brink of another explosive round of orgasms. My hand fell away from his growing stiffy, too distracted to offer it any more attention.

"You've set my pussy on fire!... You've got my tits screaming!... You've already turned my pussy into a goddamned work of art... and... and.. you did this!... You did all of this!" I screeched. I was helplessly out of control by now.

"Why, Mrs. Haffenshaft! I do believe you're enjoying yourself!" Marty cooed in my ear, "Are you going to cum? Have I passed your quiz?" His voice was changed somehow. He sounded almost smug, like he had been playing a trick on me or teasing me.

"G-a-a-h!" I gasped.

Too late now, I looked Marty in the eyes and discovered he had a big, shit-eating grin on his face. He was actually enjoying my agony and his eyes were wide open now!

"Mrs. Haffenshaft, would you like to sit on my cock now and ride this out like a cowgirl?"

"G-a-a-h!" I bellowed, a bit louder this time.

"I'll take that as a big ol' yes!" he chortled.

In the next instant everything changed. Marty's hand at my pussy lips suddenly flew up and grasped me about the waist, surrounding me at the small of my back. The fingers tormenting my nipple fell to my ribcage and clutched at it.

I felt myself being snapped up. Marty lifted me off my knees beside him and spun me around, my legs flying out from under me as he lifted and pivoted me about. Suddenly I was face to face with my young student and settled snugly into his lap on my knees, straddling his hips. His rigid cock was standing upright like a flagpole and trapped between our bellies.

"Mm-ph!" was the most intelligent thing I could manage to utter as I realized with a shudder that Marty expected me to slip that lovely, warm, and still quite sticky joystick of his inside me yet again.

Marty appeared so hopeful and eager in that moment as we gazed into each other's eyes. True, he had most likely been leading me on for the past few minutes and probably already understood quite clearly how gifted he was as a lover, but I was finding it difficult to be angry with him. He was my student and I had a responsibility to both teach him and reward his hard work -- even if he had been teasing me with his feigned indifference to my praise.

I threw my arms around his neck and simply said, "Lift me up!"

Marty did just that.

With my bottom rising up out of his lap, I wriggled my hips gently until the head of his lovely cock found its way into the folds of my lotus blossom. My student then lowered me smoothly, slowly onto his stiff post and let me rest this way, his cock filling me, our bellies joined tightly together.

"U-u-u-n-g!" was the only sound I could make. It was a delicious, guttural, animal-like sound.

I closed my eyes, smiled and reveled in the wondrous sensation of his cock straining inside me, filling me, completing me. I rested like this for a long moment and simply savored the richness of the moment.

"I have been your pony this afternoon, young man. Now I will be your cowgirl and you will be my pony," I told him with determination in my voice, "Brace yourself, young man!"

The terrain my young student and I had to cover was rough and, given the distance we had already covered this afternoon, we faced the prospect of a challenging ride home. Marty had earned a generous reward. I squirmed until my knees were properly positioned beside Marty's hips and we set off on our journey for home. I was already tired and in spite of what my dearly departed husband called a devilish streak of nymphomania in me, I was also nearly sexually sated. I decided not to let these things stand in my way. Marty deserved to be richly rewarded for all his hard, hard work.

I commenced his reward by lifting my little pussy high off his lap and roughly slamming it down again against his belly. We both groaned at that and then Marty began to grapple with my ass.

"You've been a very good student, Marty and you deserve a big reward. You passed my quiz with flying colors," I told him once we had both caught our breath.

Sitting upright, facing each other, with me on my knees astraddle of him, I had Marty's upper torso slightly off-balance. I placed my palms on his chest and pushed. My young student simply toppled backward like a tall timber under the axe. Thank goodness the length of timber he had planted between my legs didn't topple over too. In fact, the particular piece of timber between my legs seemed to be growing even straighter and more upright inside me by the second.

I leaned forward, brought my hands to rest on the sparse hair of this young stallion's chest and began a rough lift-and-slam motion that took my breath away. I intended to ride the young stud beneath me long and hard. He was going to be put away wet if I had anything to say about it.

"Brace yourself, young man! We are going for one helluva ride!" I growled in his ear.

And just like that, we were off. I slammed away at Marty like a demon-possessed MILF. The slap-slap-slap of our bellies and my heavy breathing were the only sounds in the room for the next few minutes. Marty appeared to be bearing up well under my rough treatment. I was taking long power strokes on his cock that were bringing us both to a super-charged state. I could feel, but not yet see our journey's end for this pilgrimage. It would not be long now.

Marty quietly interrupted the rising rush toward our final goal by placing his hands on my bottom, grasping both cheeks firmly and slowing the rough, repeated slam of our bellies together. I opened my eyes in surprise only to discover Marty gazing back at me, his expression telling me he had something to say and I froze in mid-stroke.

"Can we try something?" he whispered hoarsely.

I managed a soft grunt and a nod. I couldn't believe I had enough presence of mind left in me even to answer that much.

"Preston told me about this," he went on, "Lay down on top of me and then push yourself down a little lower until... yeah! Can you feel that? Can you feel your clit pressing against the base of my cock?" he coached.

I grunted again. It felt strange to have my young student guiding me in all this, but I decided if he could turn my pussy into a work of art, he might be onto something here too.

"Now comes the hard part for you, Mrs. Haffenshaft. You need to kind of roll your hips slowly against me."

I tried it. A first nothing changed, but then, suddenly Marty eased my hips down a fraction of an inch on his cock and thrust his belly firmly up against mine.

"Oh my!" I yelped.

My eyes flew open in shock and I stared down into Marty's intently focused young face. There was no mistaking the delicious strokes my clit was receiving. I had never experienced anything quite like this. My young stud's cock was not buried inside me. It was not quite filling me. Instead, it was partially in my pussy and partially stretched upward and bowed across my clit. He was stretching my pussy in a way I had never had it stretched before. I realized with a shock that I must have his cock wrenched into a 'V.'

"You like that, Mrs. Haffenshaft?" Marty asked me cautiously.

"Oh!... Fuck, yes!" I growled out.

Now, my sense of humor can be a bit off-color and my language can get pretty salty from time to time but I seldom if ever use the F-word. This was one of those times when it was entirely appropriate and absolutely called for.

"Use me, Mrs. Haffenshaft.... Ride me.... Cum on me, Mrs. Haffenshaft!... Cum!... Use my cock!" Marty urged.

I forgot entirely about Marty. I let my orgasms consume me. My orgasms were big, sharp, crude, mind-boggling shockwaves that rolled through my body like one long, dreadful chain-reaction car crash. I could sense and almost see each orgasm even before it arrived. I was experiencing the glorious sensation of having a cock inside me and of having my clit stroked in harmony with my own wriggling, grinding twitches! And I had complete control of my pleasure! This was a measure of control I had never experienced. As I lay atop Marty thrashing my way through each climax, I wailed out like a banshee.

When I was entirely spent, I simply collapsed. I was a shell of a woman. I had never in my life cum like this. I was left a barely-breathing, feeble, but totally sated MILF who was content to lay draped across a young stud my own son's age and relish the satisfaction of still more delicious cum sloshing, gurgling, oozing from my much-abused honeypot.

Apparently, Marty found my little commando crawl across his cock every bit as thrilling as I had and had decided to cum just as ferociously, just as hysterically as I had. Breathing seemed to be the only goal for each of us as we bobbed and floated in the delicious afterglow of so much sex.

"Where in the world did Preston pick up that trick?" I asked when we were both once again at peace with our animal urges.

"Don't know, but I think the Silver Fox showed it to him," Marty half mumbled.

"Hmph - I'll have to speak with her about that," I whispered in a huff.

I didn't say anything to Marty, but my feelings had been hurt. A good friend like Lena should never withhold life-changing information like this from her friends. After cumming like a selfish little sex maniac in this new position, I wondered what other sexual tips Lena might be hiding from me. I supposed that having survived five husbands over the years had given her far more experience than I would ever have. I made up my mind that I would pay better attention and ask more questions. I had a lot to learn.

"OK, Buster! It's time for you to clean up and hit the road for today! Didn't you say you worked tonight?" I asked, eager to change the subject. Benjamin was due home in an hour and I wanted time to clean up. I was determined to feed my best friend's son a heapin' helpin' of my newly sculpted pussy for dinner. Cleaning myself up and changing the bed was going to take some time and Marty, I was certain, had already given me his absolute best for the day. It was best to send him home with a big, happy smile on his face now.

"There they are!" I said happily as I retrieved my lovely new panties from the bathroom doorway.

I turned to find a disappointed look on my young student's face. Thinking back to the discussion Liz, Lena and I had had earlier concerning some men's fondness for the scent of a woman's panties, I decided Marty might become an eager new member of the 'Panty Exchange Club' Lena had suggested.

I flourished my panties in his face, enjoying the way his eyes followed them as they danced and told him, "I'm afraid these haven't been properly broken in yet, dear. They don't smell nearly ripe enough or rich enough. I promise you that when you come back on Friday, I will have them more than ready for you! You would like a pair of my panties to carry with you -- remind you of me, wouldn't you?" I asked.

Marty bobbed his head in agreement and smiled.

M-m-m-m..." I sighed, "We both have so much to look forward to on Friday!"

Marty had certainly learned all the ins and outs of goodnight kisses and he must have really enjoyed our afternoon together. He went all-out to show me his appreciation. I practically had to use a crowbar to separate us as we said our goodbyes. It probably didn't help that I hadn't bothered to dress or even put a robe on to see him off. Marty seemed determined to use his fingers to play the "hoky-poky" with my pussy. He certainly knew exactly where my clit was located and what it took to make it feel appreciated.

"It's time for you to go!" I finally shouted in exasperation, "Enough!"

Marty stood frozen before me, his hands overflowing with my big breasts, one hard nipple pressed between his lips, and the other aimed at the ceiling, jutting out like the sharp end of a dark pink pencil through his fingers.

"You can come back on Friday and we'll pick up with your lesson then. That will be enough of your shenanigans for now, young man!" I bellowed out, trying to sound my sternest.

Marty reluctantly abandoned his assault on my boobs, stepped back one lone step and shrugged. I might have felt more sympathy for him if I hadn't been struggling with my own randy urge to surrender. It would have been so easy to take him by the hand to the living room and let him have his way with me one more time.

My young student looked crestfallen as I nudged him out the front door, but he did finally mumble, "Friday at 11:30."

"I'll have something warm and spicy waiting for your lunch, Marty!" I called after him. As he reached the sidewalk I added, "And you can give me your opinion of my badonkadonk!"

I detected a slight hitch in his step at the mention of my badonkadonk but he kept walking to his car just the same.

On to some other important matters, I decided. I didn't ever recall spending so much of my time naked in my own home as I had in the past few days and I liked it. I padded my way back upstairs to the shower I very much needed, turned on the water and, as I stepped under the warm water, my thoughts turned to so many of the new and pressing matters that had suddenly become so important to me.