Good Neighbors Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had some new priorities now such as dressing as sharply as I possibly could to look appealing for my new students, learning all I could from my friends and others so that I could become an even better teacher, and, as Liz had hinted with her questions this morning, perhaps I could improve my talents (well, I guess you'd call them talents) as a MILF.

I would need to replace much of my wardrobe too. For just a fluttering second, I reminded myself to find a nice sexy sheer nightie on Thursday when I went shopping. I wondered if that nice shoe salesman, Adam could suggest a store that would have the sort of naughty little thing I had in mind. I decided that not only the clothes I wore out in public, but even the things I slept in ought to reflect my new role as a MILF.

I was so looking forward to shopping for new shoes and getting all that thoughtful help from Adam. As I shut the water off and began to towel dry, I decided to wear the new skirt and top, as well as the shoes he'd sold me on Thursday. I was certain he would appreciate seeing me in my new outfit. He would probably enjoy seeing how nicely my new shoes went with the little ensemble. Besides, I reasoned, it would be the perfect opportunity to sully one of my new pairs of panties for Marty. Sitting with my legs splayed open before Adam as he caressed my feet would be a sure way to properly soil a pair of my new panties. I put the finishing touches on my makeup and broke out in goosebumps imagining Adam gazing at the little pair of 'miracle panties' I would be wearing beneath my mini-skirt.

Finally cleaned up and presentable, I slipped on my new heels, took a moment to savor the look of my pointed landing strip in the closet mirror and made my way downstairs to greet Benjamin. The air conditioner was working well enough to bring my bare nipples to fine, hard points. I hoped Benjamin would be happy to see me. And I really hoped he was hungry.