Good Neighbors Ch. 126

Story Info
Being nice...then naughty.
1.3k words
4.86
2.5k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 127 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers

Walking to my house felt weird. There I was dressed still in my suit from that day's work. My neighbor was right behind me, wrapped in a housecoat. As I neared the door, Aubrey opened it. She was wearing a cute pink robe. I was not trying to be a perv and see under it just because she said Wesley was hurt. For those who are just jumping on, Wesley would be a tech guy that works for me, and Aubrey is my assistant. Aubrey hugged me as soon as I was in the door.

"I'm sorry," she said in a worried tone.

I looked at her before I saw inside. Wesley was laying on the couch, a cold steak over his eye. There was no blood thankfully. As I neared him, Wesley looked over with his good eye and saw me. I could see the panic in his eye.

"You're okay, Wesley," I said as calmly as I could. "Just lay there and relax."

I looked over and saw my neighbor hugging Aubrey. I went to work finding a chair and bringing it closer to help Wesley. The rest of his body looked normal, so apparently the only injury was his eye. I started to talk to him calmly.

"Something bopped you in the eye, huh?"

He was staring upwards by that point.

"I was trying to help Aubrey with something. How did you get here so quickly?"

"I was only a few minutes away to be honest. So, what hit you?"

"I did," Aubrey said as she moved towards us. "I was trying to seduce him, and I accidently knocked him near the eye with my elbow."

I looked at her. There were a few different emotions running through my head. I avoided the one where I laughed for the moment. I decided to be clinical for the moment.

"Let's move that steak and take a look."

I pulled the steak from his eye and saw just a little bit of puffiness. There would be a mark, but his eye looked alright. I looked over at Aubrey again.

"Your elbow?"

She nodded. My neighbor was already headed towards the linen closet to find a washcloth. I looked down at Wesley and smiled.

"I think you'll have to come up with a good story for work. Just to keep your man card."

Wesley looked at me worried before he started to smile.

"Funny one, boss. I guess I should get up so I can go."

"Nope, you need to lie here. You might get a black eye which is alright. But it also could be a concussion. You're going to have to stay awake for a bit just to be sure. Aubrey will hang with you to make sure. Meanwhile, my lovely neighbor and I will leave you two alone."

At that point, my neighbor returned with the washcloth. She started to wipe where the steak was. Wesley was looking at her with a weird look in his eye. As Aubrey came closer, I looked up at her.

"Are you going to be able to keep an eye on him for a few hours?"

"Yeah, maybe I should order a pizza."

"That's a great idea. Try to enjoy the rest of your night."

"I'm not going to lose my job for this, will I?" Wesley asked.

"Wesley, first off we're off the clock. Secondly, what harm was done?"

"Well, I was hanging out with your assistant and..."

Aubrey's look on her face was priceless. I looked at her and smiled before looking at him again.

"Wesley, I won't say a word. Just treat Aubrey like a lady and with respect. She deserves that. Deal?"

"No problem, Leo. Thank you Ms..."

"You're alright, Wesley. Leo was right. You'll have a shiner, but you'll be fine. Just take it easy, okay?" my neighbor confirmed.

"Yes Ma'am."

We started to walk towards the door when Aubrey stopped me.

"You're not going to fire him, right?"

"Aubrey, what happens in the off hours is none of my business unless it affects the workplace. Just make sure you are alright, okay? I need you safe, but I want you happy also."

I gave her another hug before my neighbor and I headed back to our side. As we entered, I watched as she unwrapped her housecoat. She turned towards me and opened her arms before I slipped into them. We kissed for a bit before I looked down at her.

"That was interesting," I whispered.

"Young love. Gotta love it," she said.

We headed towards the bedroom as we talked. As we were both disrobing, I could tell something was on her mind. We slipped under the covers, and she cuddled into my arms as we lay there. I could feel her breasts press into me as my hand ran down her back. It was a beautiful moment.

"Penny for your thoughts, Amor?" I asked.

"I was thinking about what Matt talked to you about. I feel bad now that I forbade you from buying me a Christmas gift. I haven't worn a ring since a month after I lost Mitchell. You remember what it looked like, right?"

"I do."

"Mitchell worked so many hours at the shop to get it for me. He couldn't afford one when we got married. It was a simple one. Just a basic band with a tiny diamond. But it meant the world to me just because of how hard he worked to get it for me."

She slipped out of my arms and pulled the blankets down so my cock was exposed. Her hand went down and started gently caressing me before she slowly started to stroke it for me. Her lips then found mine and we kissed. My hand slipped under her and started to rub her vulva gently. She pulled back before speaking.

"I should probably tell you the rest of the story about the ring, but I have this urge to feel you inside me. Can we talk about the ring later?"

"Of course, Beloved."

We started to make love at that moment. She slipped her legs over me and took me into her as I watched. I love watching the look of concentration on her face as she rode me, my hands grasping her hips. It was slow and deliberate. My cock was feeling every part of her as she slid down. She leaned forward and we kissed a bit more hungrily.

"Take me, Master. Fuck your naughty girl," she whispered.

I helped her slip off me and lay next to me before I moved on top of her. I slipped my cock inside her and started to move before I reached forward and grabbed her throat. I could see that smile on her face by then as she let me claim her. I moved my hand and grabbed her ankle to thrust a bit deeper inside of her.

We kept playing music together for a while. It was when we were both headed to the climax that I pulled back so I could smack her ass. She was moaning as I did, driving her crazier before I grabbed her plug and slid it inside her. I then slipped in behind her and slid inside her for a bit to take her from behind. Her hair was in my hand as I drove deeply inside her.

"Fuck me," she moaned. "I missed you so much today, Master."

Her pussy was squeezing me tighter.

"Cum for me, Beloved. I want to feel you cum for me so badly," I whispered.

It was a few more minutes before she did. She then stayed there while I removed her plug. I moved my cock out of her pussy and pressed the head against her ass. She started taking deep breaths as I slid inside her slowly.

'Take my ass, Leo. Claim me as yours."

I started to fuck her ass slowly, but I was too far gone and was filling her a few moments later. I pulled out slowly and moved to grab a towel before she lay down. I slipped back onto the bed and started to kiss her before we agreed to take a shower together to clean up. We then grabbed the blankets and snuggled under them before sleeping.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers