Good Neighbors Ch. 016

Story Info
A quick one about a trip to a relative's house.
1.3k words
4.59
3.8k
0
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 17 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
407 Followers

I loved exploring with my neighbor. She was the right mix of submissive and fire. She seemed always willing to explore things with me. At the same time, when one of us needed to vent our feelings missing our spouses, she was there. It was a total shock to me when she came over one day with that tentative look on her face. I had no idea what she wanted.

"Romeo, I have a huge favor to ask."

"How huge?"

"You remember your worst nightmare?"

"I don't think you have anything to do with joining a circus."

Her tense face was broken as she laughed out loud. I started laughing with her before she calmed down.

"Okay, that was cute. Seriously though, can you get next week off work?"

That was huge. It is true that I worked from home because I could. However, I almost never took vacation since.... honestly ever. My working my ass off helped pay for the house and make sure Missy was taken care of. Even after her passing, it took every employee to convince me to take bereavement. Still, I thought I had enough saved up for whatever she was up to.

"I could. Are you kidnapping me?"

She did not smile at that one.

"I'm afraid it is worse than that. I need you to accompany me to my sister's place."

Her sister was married to a staunch conservative. We are talking extremely conservative. As in worships a picture of Newt Gingrich extreme. Feel free to google that reference.

"And why do you need an escort?"

She took another deep breath.

"Two reasons. First, I can't go a week without your dick."

That would have won her the argument right there.

"Secondly, there may be a get-together I need a date for."

"That tells me there may be other relatives. How many know about me?"

"None. I have barely talked to many of them since Mitchell passed. Could you do this for me?"

"Under one condition."

She started to reach for the bottom of her tank top before I closed the distance between us and leaned down for a deep kiss. She returned it eagerly before I moved her hands.

"All I needed was a kiss, my pet. I do not need sex to persuade me."

She smiled.

"Well, since you agreed, how about a down payment for doing it?"

I took her out back near the pool. There I started kissing her deeper before we both found the lounger and started to make out like teenagers in love. It was a brief session of just kissing before I pulled her on top of me.

"What kind of down payment are we talking?"

I accentuated that remark with a kiss. She returned it before taking my hand and moving it down to her ass.

"I could use a good spanking for trying to use sex to convince you."

It took a few days to make all the preparations. She spent most of the time at my house to help me select clothing and pack since I have not enough experience doing that. There were also plenty of down payments also. I did not have the heart to tell her she was good. She made me a very well compensated driver prior to the actual drive.

Her sister lived about two hours south of us. We left right after lunch and was there quick. As we started to pull our bags from the car, her sister walked up to us and gave her sister a huge hug. I watched as my neighbor started to melt in her arms and tear up. I had a feeling that would happen, so I waited patiently before she calmed down. She then introduced me to her sister. I extended my hand before she came in close and hugged me.

"Welcome to the family, Gregory."

I looked at my neighbor and she smiled. She used an alias just for kicks. I did not realize she was going to do that. So, I played along. As her sister led us to her house, I did not see any other cars in the driveway. As we sat down for coffee, her sister explained that her husband would be home later that night. I breathed a silent sigh of relief because I hated talking politics. The girls started talking a bit more as I just stayed quiet before I asked where the bathroom was. She pointed me down the hall and went back to talking to my neighbor. I took a quick trip to the bathroom, then came back as they were laughing. Her sister looked at me, almost scoping me out. She smiled before I sat down.

"So, what do you do for a living, Gregory?"

"I'm into IT. Been doing it for a long time now."

"That's good. So how long have you been fucking my sister?"

The coffee I just put in my mouth shot out like a shotgun barrage. Both girls started laughing before my neighbor spoke up.

"Sis, that was not fair!"

"Maybe not, but it was funny."

"Still, why did you ask that?"

Her sister looked at her and paused for a moment.

"It's been six months since you lost Mitchell and I was worried. It was one reason for inviting you down here. When you arrived with this hunky piece of meat, it was not hard to figure out."

I saw my neighbor blush a bit before her sister took her hand.

"It's alright. The family was worried about how you were doing. The reunion is mostly just to let you know we have you. Except, I think this stud man right here has you covered."

There was a wink as I felt like melting into the carpet.

Later that night, we both laid down in the guest bedroom. As we started to cuddle, I paused for a moment.

"Are you sure we should be doing this?"

She smiled at me.

"After the day you had, I think a proper fucking is in order. Take your girl, Romeo."

I climbed on top of her. We were naked like we usually were when we slept together. I slowly started to slide my cock inside her cunt extremely slowly. I could hear her begging me to slide it in. I had my cock deep inside her to the hilt before I looked her in the eyes. Her eyes were closed until she realized I did not move. She opened her eyes.

"Why the alias?" I asked her.

She shook her head.

"My sister used to date a guy with your name before she met her husband. I did not want to deal with the drama."

Content with her answer, I pulled out partially before slamming deep inside her again. She moaned louder. I took my hand and placed it over her mouth before doing it again. It became a little uncomfortable, so I removed it and placed my hands on either side of her for leverage. I started picking up the pace as she moaned for me. I was unsure if she was trying to make her sister jealous or if she wanted to get her frustrations out. I pulled out and looked at her.

"Flip over, my pet."

"Yes, Sir."

She flipped on her hands and knees. I slammed into her pussy from behind as my hands went to her hips. She started to push back against me. I reached forward and grabbed her hair as she moaned.

"Fuck me, Master. Take your pussy!"

Motivated by her words, I started smashing as deep as I could. I let my thumb tease her ass before she moaned again.

"You filthy fucker!"

She started to collapse in front of me. I started to pull out and explode on her ass as she cooed at me. I then went to grab a towel before she stopped me.

"I'll change the sheets in the morning. I need you close to me."

I held her in my arms, my cock resting against her ass as my hands wrapped around her under her breasts. I kissed her neck as she squirmed a little bit.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
407 Followers