Good Neighbors Ch. 015

Story Info
She wakes me up a little differently this time.
1.1k words
4.53
6.8k
0
2

Part 16 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
407 Followers

( I never thought I would say this, but this submission would make my fifteenth chapter. Not a big deal unless you consider that I had never written a series that lasted fifteen chapters before. The one that came the closest was the Christy series which had fourteen if you include the first story called Good Friends Make Better Lovers. Thank you so much for reading my stuff. I do have more of this series waiting to get submitted. So there's more adventures with my neighbor to talk about. Thanks so much to my muse who inspired me to start writing again.)

I love it when my neighbor spends the night. It was often due to different events, such as her missing her late husband that she would stay with me until it was too late to go home. It was one such night that her naked body was wrapped around me in the wee morning hours. We were both already naked as was the way we usually ended up in bed. I was on my back until I felt something on my cock.

I tried to reach down to feel what it was, but I could not move my arms. I opened my eyes and saw my neighbor with a wicked smile on her face. I looked around and saw my hands were restrained. It was then I noticed that she had one of my wife's old vibrators in her hand. Her smile was beautiful, yet a little scary. It was then I realized I could see her. The last time I gave her that liberty, I was blindfolded.

"Good morning, Handsome," she said. "I'm glad you woke up. I was getting a bit too comfy in your arms I am afraid. I just had to set you up for some playtime. I hope you don't mind."

My arms were secured just right. I looked at her with a smile.

"I'm okay, babe. Just do what you want. I can't wait to spank that cute ass of yours when you let me loose."

"Is that a promise, Romeo?"

I smiled back at her.

"I guess you'll just have to do your thing to find out."

She started by climbing on top of me so that her eyes looked into mine. I could see the twinkle I have come to admire so much. She then kissed me on the forehead before feeding me her nipple. I bit a little and sucked it as hard as I could before she pulled away. Her teasing was working wonders on my cock. It was already hardened, and I felt it leaking a little fluid to start. She studied it carefully.

"I do not think you're turned on enough, Romeo," she said.

She turned on the vibrator and held it against my tool at the base. The buzzing felt good although I admit it was driving me crazier. She pulled it away and licked my cock around the head.

"Almost there," she said.

She put the vibrator back in place and kept licking just the head. I started to moan a bit before she turned towards me.

"Are you enjoying this, Romeo?"

I moaned again as she slowly licked the head again. She turned off the vibrator and started to kiss all around my cock. I felt her lips on my inner thigh, kissing down towards my knees, licking back up until she stopped short of my cock. She was taking her time and enjoying the exploration. I could feel her nipples teasing my skin. She was having so much fun that I had a hard time controlling my breathing. She grabbed my cock at the base to stop my eruption.

"I should do something about that," she said.

Her hand let go long enough to surround my cock with a cock ring. It was a present from my late wife. It was leather, but it had a blue dragon scale design. She secured it in place before taking my cock into her mouth. I could feel her sucking the pre-cum out before she started to stroke me a little more.

"You've been a good boy," she said as she climbed up my body. "You deserve a treat."

She planted her pussy right on my lips. I could see her grab the top of the headboard as my tongue slid out to start teasing her. She started to grind a little as I licked. Her pussy was already aroused, and her juices were delightful. I was enjoying the feeling of her pressing her pussy on my face. It was as if she was riding my face like she did my cock. Almost too soon, she laid back on top of me and started playing with her pussy right in front of my face. She was close enough where I could feel her essence on my face, but far enough where I could not touch.

"Fuck," she moaned.

She followed up by rolling over on top of me and deep throating my cock down to the ring. I could see her pussy dribbling a little on my chest before she rolled onto the bed. She looked a little more worn out by then before she climbed on top of me again to undo the ropes.

"I need your hands. I need you to take control."

She was not ready for me to grab her legs and pull her down on my tongue. Her hands grabbed the headboard as I deeply plunged my tongue inside her. My tongue was driving her closer to the edge before I stopped licking.

"Fuck!" she moaned louder before I rolled her onto the bed.

I replaced my tongue with my cock and started pounding her hard. I could see my cock glistening as it pulled back from her. I looked down at her as she was moaning, enjoying the way she was responding to my cock pounding her. I reached down and took off the cock ring before she had a chance to react before I plunged in deep. I laid on top of her as I kissed her.

"Cum on my cock," I commanded.

Her eyes closed as I pushed myself up and did a few more thrusts before I felt her pussy squeeze me. I emptied my cock inside her with a roar as she wrapped her legs around me. She put her hands around my neck and pulled me down to kiss me again.

"I wish I could wake up with you all the time, Romeo," she said.

I smiled.

"I wouldn't be able to walk if we did, my pet."

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
407 Followers