Good Neighbors Ch. 017

Story Info
Spending time at her sister's place.
1.4k words
4.71
4.3k
0
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 18 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

The one feeling that is more difficult than waking up in someone else's bed is waking up in their sister's guest bedroom. I almost had an incident when I walked out of the room to use the bathroom and her sister almost grabbed a peak at me. I remembered to make sure my robe was out of my luggage for the rest of the week. I slipped back into the bed without incident.

The next morning, I was awakened by kisses. I opened my eyes and saw an angelic vision of my neighbor on top of me. I started returning her kisses as my hands found her ass to squeeze tight. It was at this moment that we heard a knock at the door.

"Breakfast is ready, you lovebirds," her sister said.

I looked at my neighbor in my arms and waited. I was not going to move from that spot until she said otherwise.

"We'll be right out," she said before leaning down and groaning into my shoulder. "Did I tell you her nickname growing up?"

"You did not."

She smirked.

"We all called her Mood Killer. Mon had always had a horrible sense of timing. Mom and Dad used to tell me to keep her occupied outside when they wanted to have quality time together."

"She might be a little frustrated. She almost caught me sneaking into the bathroom in less than adequate clothing."

"Oh no, she is probably going to rub it in at breakfast."

She rubbed her head against my shoulder as I squeezed her rear a bit tighter. She then planted a deeper kiss on my lips. Her eyes stared into mine when she stopped.

"Have I told you how wonderful you are, Master?" she whispered.

I smiled.

"You are the wonderful one, mi amor. Thank you for bringing me along."

"Ooo...someone's speaking French."

"It means..."

"I know, Romeo. If we were not being pushed out of bed, I would make another down payment."

She accentuated that last remark with a squeeze on my cock. I smiled as she slid off me so we could get some clothes on. I found my robe and made sure it was somewhere more prominent. We put on some clothes and walked into the kitchen. Mon was sitting at the table.

"Where's Don?" my neighbor asked.

"Golfing. Like always," Mon said.

She looked at me before I sat down and smiled.

"Sorry I almost caught sight of you this morning, Gregory."

I faked a smile back.

"My fault. I made sure my robe was more available for the next time."

"Fuck. I kind of wanted to see more."

"Sis!" my neighbor yelled.

"I can't help it. Your man is a hottie. Just wait until the rest of the family checks him out."

My neighbor froze.

"Wait, the rest of the family?"

"I told you yesterday. We're getting together at the park later today."

My neighbor put her hands to her face and paused. I silently drank my coffee.

"How many folks?"

"All of them, except June because she's still up north."

I chimed in, "How many siblings do you have?"

Mon looked at me.

"There are five siblings. Besides us two, we have two brothers. Both are married. Our eldest is Robert and he has four kids. I do not think all of them are coming. James has two kids. Then Don and I will be there and you two. "

"Do we need to pick up anything for the reunion?"

I crossed my fingers that the answer was yes. I was hoping to get my neighbor away for a bit.

"We could use some coleslaw and potato salad. Maybe some parfaits too."

I looked at my neighbor.

"So, we have some shopping to do."

She smiled when I said that. I was hoping she read my mind. After breakfast, we got dressed and used Google Maps to find the closest grocery store. We found it and started to look for the needed stuff. As we walked down the aisle, my hand was on her ass again and she did everything she could not to move them. She then twirled in front of me and grabbed a kiss.

"Are you going to be okay, Romeo?" she asked me.

"I think so. Are you okay with me being eye candy for your siblings and family?"

She grinned.

"They can look, but this cock belongs to me."

She accentuated her point by rubbing it through my shorts. As we paid for the groceries, we looked outside and noticed the storm clouds coming. Her smile grew a little.

"We may have to do it at Mon's house. Last thing we need is to get rained on."

We made it back to the car just in time. I quickly loaded the trunk while my neighbor was in the car turning on the ignition. I was totally soaked by the time I made it into the car. We started to drive towards her sister's house when we saw a park. I pulled into the parking lot and was treated to a sight as my neighbor had her shorts down.

"Don't just stay there gawking, Romeo. Pull them shorts down. I need your cock."

I did as she asked as she climbed on my lap and slid me inside her. My hands found her ass again as she rode me. Her tank top was over her chest as she pushed me against it. It was a quick fuck. It was not the kind that was that elaborate or involved. She kept riding me until she felt my cock shoot inside her. She stayed in place, rubbing her clit against me until she stopped. She smiled at me.

"I owe you a better fuck tonight, Romeo."

"No, you don't. That was amazing, my pet."

We stayed there for a bit before she slid off me. Before she grabbed her shorts, she took my cock inside her mouth. She sucked on it a few times before she went back to her side.

"I did not want you messy before we got back," she offered as an explanation.

We made it back to her sister's house. As we carried the groceries in, we noticed a few large tables in the living room. Mon was not happy.

"We are all meeting here it looks like. It will not be as roomy, and their kids will be bored to tears."

I looked at Mon and smiled.

"Could be worse. Maybe it will clear up by the time everyone arrives, and they'll play outside."

She seemed to smile at that thought.

"He is a regular ray of sunshine, isn't he?" she said to her sister.

My neighbor smiled.

"He is good for more than fucking, Mon."

Mon got frazzled a bit.

"I hate that nickname."

"It was your idea after college, Sis. You said you hated being called Monica."

She shrugged.

"Oh well, no worries then."

We helped her set the tables before we went int the guest room to change. We controlled ourselves that time and made it out of the room in an efficient fashion. My neighbor put on her sundress. I had on another pair of shorts and a polo.

The reunion went on without a hitch. I ended up hanging out with the kids outside most of the time while the siblings chatted. I walked in just as the other three were hugging my neighbor. Their wives looked at me and smiled. I felt like a piece of meat, but it was going to happen one way or the other.

That night, we went to bed, and she went straight for my cock. I lay there thinking about the past few weeks as my neighbor took her sweet time massaging my cock with her lips. I stopped thinking as my hand found her ass and started to smack it a few times. She took her mouth off my cock and started counting as we talked about until I pulled her on top of me to engage her pussy with my tongue. We spent a little bit of time in that position until she pulled herself up and scooted her ass towards my cock. I was surprised when she slid it into her ass instead of her pussy that time.

"Something special for being a special guy today, Romeo," she whispered.

My hands found her hips and I helped her ride me. When it was about time to explode, she pulled me out and started to stroke me towards her ass. I took over and started to stroke while she pressed her cheeks together. I painted a beautiful picture on them with my seed before she turned and engaged me in more kissing.

"You spoil me, Romeo. I have no idea how I am going to make this whole trip up to you."

I had some ideas, but I needed to check some things out first when we arrived back home.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers