Good Neighbors Ch. 161

Story Info
I mess up and I am going to pay.
802 words
4.88
1.6k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 162 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers

The day started with some cuddling. It's one fringe benefit I get from my fiancée. I like having her warm body against mine first thing in the morning. Sometimes it leads to a sexual experience. Sometimes, it's a cuddle before coffee and getting ready for work calls. This morning, it was a cuddle before coffee.

"What are you up to today, Amor?" I asked.

"I'm thinking about that Yoga class. I am debating whether to go or not. What do you think?"

"Well, there's not much else to do for the party next week that I know of. Except Aubrey is coming over at 8 to go over everything to make sure we didn't miss anything."

She stopped and looked at me.

"Leo, that's in ten minutes."

"And you look beautiful. What's the big..."

Pause.

Have you ever had that feeling that not only did you cross a line, but you stepped over it with a flourish? That was one of those moments.

"Leo Mercer, why do you just invite someone over to my house without asking me if it was okay. I know you moved in here to help her out, but a girl's gotta know what's going on. Is this the way it's gonna be with you? Just..."

She started shaking before I ran over and carefully wrapped my arms around her. I started to whisper an apology in her ear softly a few times while starting to tear up. It was at that moment there was a knocking at the door. I looked at my fiancée.

'I'll tell her that we can do it later."

She wiped her eyes.

"No, I'm sorry. Let me go to the bathroom to collect myself before you open the door."

She ran into her bathroom before I opened the door. Aubrey had that concerned look on her face.

"Everything okay, Leo?"

"It's okay. She'll be out in a few."

Aubrey walked in and moved to the dining room as I went to pour her a cup of coffee. As she started pulling out her papers. my fiancée walked in soon after, her face cleaned off from the evidence of tears. Aubrey immediately went into action.

"I'm sorry to surprise you this early. Leo called me after you fell asleep last night, and we wanted to go over a few things to ensure we didn't miss anything. I can always come back later if it would be easier. It's your call."

I froze. I didn't even tell Aubrey a thing about the disagreement, but she went straight into damage control mode. I was both impressed and scared at the same time.

"You're okay, hun. I'm just gonna drag Leo to yoga this morning."

Pause.

If the reader doesn't remember the last time I went to yoga with my fiancée, I wrote about it earlier. I would check the website. I believe it was Chapter 13 when she took me to the gym. It was a very uncomfortable experience, but it led to some breakthroughs between her and I in the following stories.

I was about to object before she gave me that look. Most guys know the look. It's the one that reads "You fucked up and now you owe me. So shut up and play along." I think that was the moment I knew I was whipped. So, we went over the checklist Aubrey made concerning the dress, music, food and invitations. She also mentioned that Mike's dad wanted to meet with us after Sunday service to discuss what to do. Considering we were considering it being a "spur of the moment" thing, it felt like a formality. As Aubrey finished up, she looked at me.

"Leo, I'm talking as your friend when I tell you this. If you fuck this up, you're answering to me. She's a wonderful woman and whatever you did to fuck up, you better take care of it. Okay, Mister?"

I smiled at her. I swear sometimes Aubrey and my fiancée are telepathically linked. As she let herself out, my fiancée got up from her chair and sat on my lap straddling me.

"No, I didn't tell her anything. Yes, you are coming with me to yoga, and you are taking me out to lunch afterwards."

She gave me a deep kiss on the lips.

"You didn't really mess up, Leo. You just surprised me. I'm sorry I jumped. You should have known surprising me first thing in the morning isn't always the best idea."

"I'm sorry. I was too distracted by the cuddling last night to remember."

"I understand. Still, the thought of dragging you into the gym with the ring on my finger will hopefully push those vultures back. I bet even Nikki will behave."

I took a deep breath. Talk about a challenge coming up.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers