Good Neighbors Ch. 162

Story Info
A deal is a deal.
1k words
4.94
1.6k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 163 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers

My fiancée enjoys going to the gym. She loves the different classes that help her keep in the awesome shape she's in. I fully support the fact she likes to occupy her time going to the gym. The downside is that I do not enjoy going to the gym. I went once with her and felt so out of place. Therefore, I avoid going with her at all costs. That was until this morning when I ticked her off by inviting Aubrey to come over for wedding plan. My punishment was not only to go to the gym with her, but also to take her lunch. Like a good fiancé would, I got dressed and packed a change of clothes before waiting. She appeared in the door of the bathroom wearing a smile and her workout outfit.

"You look troubled, Leo. I know you don't like going to the gym with me. But a deal is a deal."

"I know. I need to remember why we're going."

"Because I asked you to."

She planted a kiss on my nose before I could ask the next question. I felt it best to let it go before we headed to her car. Having her drive made sense because she drives there all the time, and it would take away the temptation of finding an alternate location. Not that I was privy to doing that. As we started driving down the road, I was able to appreciate her a bit more. I loved watching what she did to her hair. It wasn't a full-on ponytail, but it was secured a little. She wore a cute top with a hoodie over it, albeit unzipped so her "girls" were on full display. She wore a pair of yoga style leggings. As I kept looking at her, she looked at me and smiled before she spoke.

"You can ogle me all you want to, Romeo. I'm not going anywhere. I'm glad you listened to me and wore sweatpants."

I was in a pair of grey sweatpants. Against my better judgement, I wore a pair that were a little less baggy than what I was used to. I also wore a black hoodie also, even though my t-shirt was a bit lighter than I would have liked. As we neared the gym, I was having second thoughts until I felt her fingers lightly running along my neck.

"It's one hour, Romeo. Then we can go for Mexican after if you want."

I smiled at her, and it wasn't because of the Mexican food. As we entered, we found the locker rooms and went to prepare. I locked my stuff in a locker and headed out of the room to wait for my neighbor to pop out of hers. She came out, sans her hoodie. The girls were on full display under the sports bra and white t-shirt. I started having flashbacks of Jane Fonda except Jane was never as beautiful as my fiancée. She flashed her ring at me before taking my hand and leading me into the class.

I hoped she would have found us a spot near the back. Unfortunately for me, we were in the middle and the other ladies in the class were looking at us. I didn't recognize many of them, but then again I never went with her to yoga before. The woman leading the class looked very familiar.

"Good morning, Leo," she said.

It was Nikki. Nikki, for those who read earlier chapters, would be the single mom of two who gave me the first lap dance I'd ever had. It was at the treat of my fiancée although back then she was my neighbor. She eyed me up and down before smiling.

"Looking good. I hope you know this class is about taking it slow. Try not to speed through it. Your partner will help you since you're new to this stuff."

I felt embarrassed that she called me out in front of the rest of the class. It felt like the hottest spotlight beamed down on me as she started leading the class in the first few exercises. I swear to God yoga is one of the most difficult things to a new person to figure out. Even though my fiancée was supportive, I failed miserably. I kept my disappointment hidden as the other girls left the room when it was over. As I started to stand, both Nikki and my fiancée helped me up.

"I think I should have been nicer. He's the first guy to come in here since....the last time he came in here," Nikki said smiling at my fiancée.

"I made him accompany me this time. He did something a little wrong this morning and I was milking it."

"It's alright. He was a trooper. So let me see the ring."

My fiancée flashed the ring. Nikki looked at it approvingly before she looked at me.

'I love the turquoise. That was a smart choice, Leo."

"Thank you."

"So, when's the wedding? Or am I invited?"

I looked at my fiancée for guidance before she pulled out the invitation.

"We're having an engagement party a week from Saturday. We'll let everyone know the date then."

"Thank you for the invite. I promise I'll behave," she said with a wink.

I could feel myself feeling flushed again before my fiancée jumped in.

"You may want to. My brothers will be there."

"Did Jimmy recover from the nut shot I gave him that one time?"

"He'll probably behave better when he sees you."

The girls shared a good laugh before we walked to our locker rooms. My fiancée leaned in for a kiss.

"You did alright, Leo. I'm proud of you. Now get showered so we can get some lunch please. I love you."

As I went in and started to strip down, I started to smile. I did make it through. And she was proud of me. I walked into the shower and started to soap up as my smile became bigger. The party became a bit more exciting with the latest invite.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers