Good Neighbors Ch. 168

Story Info
Negotiating a new mattress and another matter.
904 words
4.79
1.8k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 169 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers

As I sat there in the bathroom while my fiancée soaked in the tub, I started to have ideas on what I wanted to do with her that night. As she motioned for me to get the towel, I was just mesmerized by her. My fiancée is above all else a beautiful woman. She had her hair up so it wouldn't get wet. Just seeing the water glistening on her skin was enchanting. I started to help her dry off while she smiled. She was steadier on her feet as she stepped out of the tub. When she started to walk towards the door, I grabbed her robe to wrap her in it. She looked at me with a funny look before I whispered to her.

"Your sister is in the guest room."

She looked at me and smiled before she allowed me to wrap her.

"I'm glad she's okay. I was a bit worried about her."

"We could always talk her into staying."

She looked at me before she shook her head.

"She's a big girl. She'll figure her stuff out. But if she asks, I am glad you approve."

We walked into the bedroom where once we closed the door, I undid her robe. I started to undress as she slipped under the blankets. I slipped in with her and held her in my arms. As many kinky ideas that were going through my mind, I was enjoying just having her warm body pressing against me.

"I have a weird question. Is it going to feel weird to be in this bed after I make you my wife?"

She looked at me before she smiled.

"I was going to talk to you about that. Does that feel weird to you?"

"I'm not sure. It depends, I guess."

"I agree. I mean in one sense; I've had this bed for a long time. Besides you, only one man has slept in it. I miss him so much but feeling you against me feels really good. Is it wrong that I want to get a new bed with you?"

"I don't think so. I made sure to change the mattress in my room when we started doing more stuff. It just felt right."

"Maybe that's what we need to do. Could we visit a mattress store tomorrow?"

"As long as you're okay with me buying it. Good mattresses are not cheap."

She paused for a moment.

"I feel guilty now."

"Why?"

"Because you'll have to spend money."

"And it's for a good cause. What's wrong with that?"

She turned so that she was looking me in the eyes, resting her head on her hand. Her face was more serious.

"I don't feel right about it. I was trying to be an independent woman."

"You are. The mattress is an investment for our future."

"Leo..."

"Sweetheart, I always told you I have you. I don't count the cost when it comes to you. You are worth everything to me."

She softened a bit when I said that.

"I guess if I wasn't, we wouldn't be here."

"I am laying down with my fiancée in her bed under her blankets because she allows me to. I barely have anything over here except my clothes. If you want to change some stuff, I am all for it."

"I don't want to change anything else except the mattress."

"That's fine."

She leaned in and kissed me.

"That's kind of silly, isn't it?"

"I don't think so. You should have seen all the compromises I made for Missy when we first got married."

"I do have one other request."

"Name it."

"Your punching bag."

I paused. I had a feeling that was going to come up.

"I think you should move it over here tomorrow. Except I want you to buy some gloves to go with it. I also think you should get a set of gloves for work also."

She grabbed one of my hands and started to kiss my knuckles.

"I know you do what you do for good reason. I just don't want you to mess your knuckles up anymore. You do not need to hurt yourself, Leo. I can't stop you from being angry or upset. I just don't want you to bleed when you do. It sounds funny, but I don't want your knuckles to bleed. In my mind, it feels like I would lose you a little bit. Does that make sense?"

Does it seem weird that throughout all the years of having a punching bag available for anger management that buying a pair of gloves was never crossing my mind?

I smiled at her.

"I can do that. I was thinking you wouldn't want that thing over here."

"I want our home to be your refuge. If you let Aubrey stay at your house, I want it to become her house. This house is ours. I want to be your safe harbor, Leo. Missy would want that. Mitchell would want you to stay here and protect me. And I want you in my life as long as we can be together."

We started to kiss a little before we snuggled and began to drift off to sleep. Finding a good person to share your life with is difficult. Finding one who understands you so much is more so. I felt like the most fortunate man in the universe laying there with her.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers