Good Neighbors Ch. 018

Story Info
Another day starting at her sister's house.
1k words
4.61
4.4k
1
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 19 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers

(This will make more sense after you read chapters 16 and 17. Thank you for reading.)

The day after her family reunion, my neighbor woke me up in her usual custom. Her mouth was on my cock sucking me like it was our last time together. My hair went down to her hair lovingly. I saw the smile in her eyes as she started making a show of her sucking me off. I started whispering to her what a good girl she was and how much I love being in her mouth. It seemed to egg her on as she kept sucking, even beyond the point where she would have normally changed positions.

"Are you trying to get me to cum down your throat, my pet?" I asked.

She answered by moaning a little before she took me down to the base while she played with underneath. I cursed out loud before I felt my cock empty into her mouth. My eyes closed. When my eyes opened, she was stroking my flaccid cock smiling at me.

"I so wish I could do that every morning, Romeo. I miss doing that so much."

"He was pretty standard, wasn't he?"

"He was a gentleman even in the bedroom. I was with him for a long time, and never complained because if you loved someone you did not. Missy talked to me about trying stuff, but I never did. Of course, being with you opened the flood gates. You took my throat. You took the rest of my body including places I never thought about. I cannot see myself ever going back to boring again."

I smiled.

"I would have no problem with you moving in with me."

Her mouth opened in shock.

"Are you serious?"

I climbed up from the bed and sat on it, taking her in my arms.

"I never say something as a joke when I am serious, my pet. I thought about it a bunch. But we can discuss it more when we drive home. Is there something your sister has in mind with us today?"

She kissed me on the lips before she went to her suitcase.

"I have no idea."

We dressed and went to the kitchen where the coffee was already brewed. Mon sat at the table in silence as we sat down. She looked at me before looking at her sister. She tried to smile, but one could tell she was not in the best mood.

"What's wrong, Mon?" her sister asked.

"Nothing. Just looking at you glow and wishing I had the injection of youth Gregory seems to give you."

I was surprised to hear that. I kept my mouth shut as her sister talked to her.

"I am sorry to hear that. I thought you and Don were happy."

"I am not sure how we're still together. He spends so much time at work and at the golf course. If you two were not staying in the guest room, that was where he would be sleeping. He never wants to wake me up."

The sisters embraced each other as I just sat there stunned. It was my nature to not want to get involved in family drama. Ever since my parents passed, I only spoke with my siblings once a month. We kept to ourselves. It was our nature. Missy taught me so much about opening to another person. Before her, there were occasional bed mates. None were able to get through to me like Missy. I would never be able to do as much with my neighbor if it were not for her. I quietly thanked her as the sisters kept talking. We went into town later and my neighbor was quieter than usual.

"Are you okay, sweetheart?" I asked.

She paused before answering.

"I never knew Mon and her husband were having issues. She does not open much to the rest of us. I am unsure why, but today was a shock to me."

I kept driving in silence. We were in the center of town before I looked to her.

"I'm sorry."

She put her hand on my face before giving me a tender kiss.

"You did nothing wrong. It happens. Will you go into the store with me?"

"Of course, mi amor."

We walked into the clothing store. I was unsure what we were looking for before she led me to the women's section. I felt uncomfortable immediately before she turned to smile at me.

"Someone forgot to pack underwear. I do not feel comfortable in that house without wearing any. Guess I'm just used to being around you all the time, Master."

She smiled at me before pulling her shorts down to show me what she meant. I smiled back. We found some and I was ready to pay for them to leave when she dragged me to the dressing room. She guided me to the bench inside before she shrugged her shorts off.

"What are you..."

"Shhh," she whispered.

She undid my shorts and stroked my cock a bit before she sat on it. She faced away from me as she did. My hands went to her hips before she grabbed them and placed them on her breasts. She started grinding almost what I imagined a lap dance would be like if the dancer impaled herself on the client's cock.

I started kissing along her neck as she rocked, stifling her moans. She was so tight and the pressure on my cock was so hot. I started moaning in her ear as she started to shake. She silently cursed before she took my cock in her hand. Her mouth cleaned her juices off me before she pulled my shorts up. I stood up and straightened myself out before she looked outside the stall and took my hand. We left the store without incident. When we arrived back at her sister's place, she was a bit bubblier. I was stunned, but my neighbor just smiled.

"I saw your hubby's car in the driveway. What happened?"

She looked at her sister barely able to keep her smile from covering her face.

"We made up."

My neighbor hugged her sister. I smiled knowing full well that there had to be more to the story. I was simply happy she was happier to be honest.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers