Good Neighbors Ch. 170

Story Info
Mattress shopping, then catching up afterwards.
1.2k words
4.74
2.6k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 171 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers

(Hello Reader,

Just wanted to say thank you to the folks who read my stuff even though much of it lately hasn't been packed with a ton of sexy scenarios and stuff. Truth is there's a sexiness in some non-sexual situations as well. These stories have become a vessel for me to share with my muse things. She is still my inspiration and the reason I started this series in the first place. I tell her this every day and appreciate the little things that pop the ideas in my mind. Although this one starts a bit slow, I like where it ends up. Enjoy!

Regards,

Azul)

We went shopping for a new mattress that day. It was fun to see her so relaxed as she looked knowing full well that I had it all covered. As much as she always had been independent during her time near the end of her husband's life, it made me feel valued that she allowed me to take care of her. This was one of the moments I lived for. It took a couple of hours until she chose our mattress. It felt heavenly to me just because I had never had a mattress like that before.

As we were driving home, we selected a diner to eat lunch in. It was a total surprise when we found out they had a drink menu. As per the case since I was driving, she selected a glass of wine to have with her meal. We enjoyed a quiet lunch before we headed home. We were surprised the door was locked until we saw a note on the door.

"Hey Sis and Leo, I'm headed back to Mon's house. Apparently, she wanted to talk to me about the party and needed ideas what to wear. Don't have too much fun while I'm gone."

It was a cute note. I smiled a bit before I saw that fire in her eyes. My fiancée opened the front door before sauntering towards the bedroom. As I started to follow, she started to pull off her top to reveal the lack of bra. I watched as she sat on the bed long enough to pull off her tennis shoes and socks before her black lounge pants were pulled down to land on the floor. As she headed toward the bathroom, I watched before following suit. I walked into the bathroom and saw her in the shower looking at me. I stepped in before she opened her arms.

"I'm not drunk," she whispered.

"I'm drunk on you," I responded.

We kissed deeply as I closed the door behind me. I pressed her against the tiled wall and allowed my hand to grab her leg to pull it up. I could feel her mouth biting my lip as we kept devouring each other. She released her arms abruptly before she turned and placed her hands against the tiles.

"Fuck me, Leo. I need it so much right now."

I slid in behind her and started to rub my cock against her teasingly. She started to curse as she tried to press her rear against me trying to pull me in. I ended the teasing by slipping between her lips. My hands grabbed her hips and I started driving deeply inside her. I loved hearing her moans ricocheting off the walls. It was not going to be a quick fuck by any means. Except it didn't take long for my loins to signal that it would be. I could feel her pressing back against me.

"Pull it out. Coat my ass."

I followed her request, watching as the seed exploding from my cock head landed on the shapely contours of her ass. I then watched as the water started to wash it off her before she turned and pressed her hands on either side of my head and kissed me deeply.

"I'm not drunk," she repeated.

"I want you," I whispered before she looked down at my spent cock.

She bent down and started to kiss my cockhead a little. I could feel how sensitive it was before she kissed her way up my body and pressed her lips against mine.

"Can we use my toys?" she whispered, that playful look still in her eyes.

I nodded as I reached for the water to turn it off. We opened the shower door and retrieved the towels to dry ourselves off before we headed to the bedroom and her toy chest. As I readied myself to watch her climb on the bed, she surprised me by walking out of the room.

"I want to do something crazy," she whispered.

I followed before I saw her sitting on the sofa. She turned on the television and found a show about sexuality. As she turned it on, she took the vibrator and started to tease her slit.

"I used to do this before the first time we did things after Mitchell died. I used to turn on a show and allow it to drive me crazy while watching. Think little Leo would want to play along?"

I sat next to her and started to slowly stroke my cock a bit as I watched the different segments. As each episode ended, we would slow down our ministrations a bit before the next one started. It made all her previous slow burns amateur in comparison. Every time I felt myself wanting to climax, I slowed down not wanting to disappoint my sexpot queen.

Before I knew it, we were finished with half the series before she turned to me.

"My turn to cum. Help me, Leo."

I pushed her against the couch, so she was laying before me. I knelt and started to lick her pussy while using her vibrator. As she started to coo from the attention, I could notice the signs that she was getting excited. Her nipples were standing straight out. Her lips were wet as she licked them seductively. I didn't do my first instinct, but instead used her other toy to fuck her pussy. I watched as she looked at me while I concentrated on her.

"What are you doing?" she asked me between breaths.

"My Queen needs to enjoy the ride. I want to do this."

Her eyes closed as she arched her back the first time. I felt her slide her hand to take control of the vibrator before she motioned for me to kneel beside her. I did so, wrapping my hand around her throat as she opened her eyes and smiled.

"Thank you, sir," she whispered.

I smiled as I watched her have a succession of explosions. It was when she released the toys and they fell to the couch that I positioned my reinvigorated cock at her entrance and slid inside her again. She looked at me with wide eyes before she smiled.

"Fuck me, Leo! Please fuck me!"

I did exactly that, not letting loose until I collapsed on top of her after filling her pussy. It was in this position that I stayed for a bit before we grabbed the nearby blanket and covered ourselves up.

"Promise me, Leo."

"I promise."

She laughed.

"Silly, I didn't even tell you what to promise."

"Sweetheart, I love you. Whatever you desire is yours."

Her smile was bright. So was the fire in my heart.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers