Good Neighbors Ch. 182

Story Info
One big decision leads to another.
940 words
4.55
1.4k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 183 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers

Dinner that night was some delivery. We used one of those delivery apps to have some Mexican delivered. Because of the fact we were home, I indulged in a rum and cola while she indulged in a homemade margarita. After finishing our meal and cleaning the mess afterwards, we cuddled on the couch and watched some television before calling it a night. That night was a cuddle night, especially after all the fun we had that afternoon.

The next morning, my fiancée had an appointment to go with Aubrey to get the dress after it was altered. While she was out, I stayed home working on some things around the house. It was at that moment that I spied the punching bag in the next driveway. I started walking towards it when Wesley met me there. He was a bit more confident than usual. One could only guess why, but I chose not to ask.

"Everything alright, Leo?" he asked.

I looked at the punching bag again before looking at him.

"I'm okay. Just making a quick decision."

"You're wondering whether you should take this bag to the other house."

I looked at him warily. He looked back at me partially smiling. This was getting weird.

"Wesley, how much do you know?"

It was then he was shaken for a moment. He then took a deep breath before answering.

"I had a feeling there was a secret to how you were able to control your rage before. So, I started to do some research. Nothing too deep or anything, but I followed you downstairs one time. Although I didn't see what was in that closet, I heard you hitting something extremely hard. It was so primal, yet it sounded like it as therapeutic in a way. Later when I started to see Aubrey, I asked her about it, and she froze. I never saw her that pale before. It was a month or so later after you saved my life that she told me about you and why you have that room. It didn't help that one of my friends was in that group that ambushed you the first day back at the office either. But the way you were after, it was different. It was like you were on a ton of anti-depressants or something. But then I saw you with your fiancée and I figured it out. That's one reason I wondered when you were going to check out this bag again. I'm really sorry I snooped, and I understand if that means I lose my job or..."

I held up my hand before he stopped talking. I then held it out to him.

"It's alright. I had a feeling you'd figure it out. Especially being so close to Aubrey."

"Am I in trouble?"

"No. The truth is I have been agonizing lately over whether this bag is going over to her driveway or not. It's hard to explain really."

"If I may be so bold, could you tell me why?"

I looked at him and smiled a bit before I spoke.

"I'm not sure I need it anymore."

"Are you planning on selling this house anytime soon?"

"I didn't think about it. But I could probably find a buyer if she's interested."

He smiled.

"I think Aubrey likes it here. She enjoys the room and the fact that it reflects Missy's style so much. The thing is, if you sell it to anyone besides Aubrey, you should move the bag. Otherwise, I think keeping it here is a better idea. You can always come over and maybe show me some moves."

He started doing a boxer's dance like he was in the ring before I smiled again.

"I will ask one favor though."

"Anything, Leo. I owe you my life for saving me from that jerk."

"Please don't blab about the anger thing. I am seeing a therapist to help me work through it and the last thing I need is to scare away potential clients and employees."

"It's a deal," he said, extending his hand.

I shook it again before walking back towards the house. The thought of selling the house to Aubrey was tempting. I decided to make a phone call.

"This is Janet."

"Hi Janet. It's Leo."

"I thought you were on vacation."

"I am, but I have a personal matter to ask about at your usual fee."

"This sounds deep. Are you reconsidering the pre-nup?"

"No, but I am considering selling my old house."

"That sounds like more of a realtor thing, Leo."

"Well, is there anything barring me from selling it to an employee of the company?"

There was a pause at the other end.

"I honestly don't see a problem, Leo. We never considered that when we drew up our HR policies. Maybe you should contact Deb to make sure."

"Is she in today?"

"That's an Aubrey question, Leo. But I bet she is."

She then gave the phone to someone else before I heard Deb's voice.

"Hi, Leo. The answer is that there's nothing in our employee handbook regarding something like that. By the way, when was I getting an invite to the party this weekend?"

"I did tell Janet to give you an invite. I figured she'd see you before I did."

I could hear her laugh on the other end along with Janet's laugh. Keep in mind, Janet never laughs. So that part was a surprise.

"I was just giving you crap, Leo. See you on Saturday?"

"I'll be there."

As I hung up the phone, I decided to have a conversation with the fiancée regarding my idea.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers