Good Neighbors Ch. 183

Story Info
The result of the dress fitting...
1k words
4.26
2.5k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 184 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

It wasn't until around dinner that my fiancée returned from her dress thing. She was being a bit quiet, but I learned from experience not to question it. My fiancée has a habit of sometimes getting into a bubble where she feels safe for some reason. It was after we had dinner that she joined me on the couch and started to snuggle closer to me.

"Someone had a good day it looks like," I said as my arms went around her and held her tightly.

"Kind of. Can we talk?"

"Of course, Beloved. That's why I am here."

She looked into my eyes before she smiled.

"I always thought you were here for the sex."

I started laughing with her before she kissed me on my lips. It was a short kiss. It was the kind you give to your significant other when you are not intending to seduce, but you want to show affection. It was after the kiss that she started talking.

"So, Aubrey and I had a long talk today after we picked up the dress. We talked about Missy and all the things surrounding when you two married. She mentioned the fact that she never threw a bachelorette party for her, so she surprised me by taking me to a new place that opened near the mall. It was a club like Nikki's except it was the kind with guy dancers. We stayed there for about an hour before she noticed how uncomfortable I felt, and we headed back here."

"I understand that. I know that Matt has been teasing me about a bachelor party. To be honest after that lap dance from Nikki, I was afraid to broach the subject."

She turned to look at me.

"Why?"

"I'm not the party kind of guy. To be honest, the best times I had away from a work environment with people was with you. I can't imagine doing anything like that without you."

She started to snuggle closer to the point that she was on my lap. I moved my hands, so I was holding her around her waist as I started kissing her neck.

"Did Aubrey try to buy you a dance?"

She started squirming a bit.

"Yes, sir," she answered in her sub voice.

I started to kiss her neck more as one of my hands started rubbing her thigh.

"Did you enjoy it?"

She started to squirm again. It was then I slid the hand on her thigh, so it was slowly teasing her along her inner thigh towards her pussy. I was able to slip under the skirt she was wearing before I noticed her lack of underwear. If she wouldn't have slipped on my lap, I would have not tried to do this. I could feel the heat radiating from her as I did this. She moaned softly before she answered.

"Yes, sir," she answered hesitantly.

"Is that why you're not wearing panties, my pet?" I whispered back as my hand started to rub her pussy a little slowly.

She leaned back against me as I started to rub her. My fingers began to rub her pussy up and down, not sliding into her slit as she moaned for me. Her arousal was apparent at that point while I was starting to feel the same way under my sweatpants. She started to moan a bit more before my other hand found her throat and squeezed gently.

"Yes, sir. The dancer was very inspiring."

"Where did your panties go, my pet?" I asked, not stopping my slow sensual rub of her pussy as I asked.

She moaned a little more as I removed my hand from her throat and moved it down to undo the string that held her wrap-around dress in place. After undoing the knot, I slowly pulled one part of the dress aside, essentially undressing her as she was fully naked underneath. She was attempting to push herself against my hand by this time.

"They're in my purse, Master. Please slide a finger in, Sir. I need it so much."

Her voice betrayed her arousal as I slid in two fingers and started to tease her more as she rested on my lap. I started to kiss along her neck more as my other hand kept her against me. My concentration at this point was allowing my pet to cum. I wanted to pleasure her. It was my sole intent. As I kept fingering her, her moans were gaining volume. I could feel her privacy gaining arousal as I kept up the pace. It was when she started to freeze up on me that I slid in a third finger. I was rewarded with her cumming on my lap for a few moments before her body relaxed.

My reward continued when she stood up and moved her dress off me and threw it onto the coffee table. There was a seductive fire in her eyes as she reached for my sweatpants as I pushed my waist up enough to help her. In a moment, I was without them, and she slipped onto my lap again, albeit facing me as our hungry mouths started to consume each other. She moved her privacy, so it was rubbing along my cock. I started to moan into her mouth while she did the same. It was a mere moment later that I felt her accept my cock inside her.

I had my hands on her hips as she slid my cock inside her more. We stroked a few times before I guided her off me and helped her lay on the couch so I could slide into her properly. I was thrusting inside her as her moans goaded me on. My arousal was peaking as I looked down at my angelic fiancée. I pushed myself up and grabbed her ankles to guide her legs upward. I kept thrusting while she egged me on until I started to feel the warning that I was about to climax. There were a few more thrusts before I flooded her pussy.

I let go of her ankles so her legs could go back on the couch. I started kissing her hungrily again as her arms surrounded me and she started to playfully scratch my back. It wasn't until we stopped kissing that I looked into her eyes and saw the look of contentment. She then whispered a thank you to me. For some reason, I lost the desire to talk about my day without her. We had forever to catch up with that.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers