Good Neighbors Ch. 184

Story Info
A little cuddle time and a reveal.
1.1k words
4.71
2.3k
00

Part 185 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

I woke up to a quiet Thursday morning. I looked over and saw my fiancée laying there still sleeping. After the night we had, I attempted to slide out of the bed without making a noise so I could start the coffee. As we've discussed before, it is customary that the coffee is ready for my Beloved. As I started to slide out of the bed, I felt her hand around my wrist.

"Where do you think you're going, Mister?" she whispered still in her dreamy voice.

There's something about it that melts me. The downside is that she knows it also. I stopped where I was at before sliding back against her, my arms wrapping themselves around her.

"I was going to make some coffee."

"Are you sure you're not having second thoughts?"

I looked at her for a moment before slipping in close for a long drawn-out kiss. We melted together for a little bit, holding each other close as we just lay there lost in each other. It was a few moments before I looked her in her beautiful eyes.

"It's been a long time when I was as sure as I am at this very moment. You're my world, Marcie. I want to be with you for eternity."

Pause.

Yes, I used her real name. You'd think after one hundred and eighty-three chapters I would have revealed it. It's just calling her my neighbor and then my fiancée sounded a bit more romantic to me. Besides, how else am I supposed to show her how serious I was when it came to marrying her?

Un-pause.

She started to tear up a little before I held her, whispering in her ear how much I loved her and such. We lay there for a bit before we slipped on some clothes to head to the kitchen for coffee. Over coffee, we started talking about the night before she asked the question I was waiting for.

"What did you do yesterday, Leo?"

I took a breath.

"I went next door to grab the punching bag."

This caught her attention.

"It's still there it looks like."

"Wes and I talked about it."

"So, Wesley knows about..."

"I'm afraid so."

"So, you left it there."

"I did. I don't think I need it anymore."

She smiled.

"I call that progress."

It was my turn to smile.

"There was another question that popped in my head."

"What is it?"

"What do you think about me selling the house to Aubrey?"

"It's your house. Why not?"

"Because once we go through the ceremony, it becomes our house. Therefore, I'd like your input."

She paused for a bit before she looked at me.

'Why would you need to sell it?"

"Taxes for one. We'd have to pay property taxes on it and this house."

"That's a good point. Do you think she'd want it?"

"We can talk to her about it. Did you have any plans today?"

"Just a trip to the gym. It's my last one before the party. Wanna tag along?"

I looked at her before she gave me the puppy dog eyes. I then nodded my head.

"I know once we get back from the honeymoon, you'll be working in the office again. I figured I'd rope you into one more trip if that's alright."

I smiled again before we headed to the room to put on workout clothes before walking towards where we keep our keys. As was then customary, I looked at her to see which one of us were driving. She grabbed hers before I followed behind. As we headed towards the car, I looked over and saw the fluffy pink robe of my assistant. She waved at me before I walked over to chat quickly. My fiancée was behind me.

"Hey, do you have any plans tonight?" I asked.

"Leo, your fiancée's right there," she said sarcastically.

The girls shared a laugh before I continued.

"I want to discuss something with you. You can bring Wes along if you like."

"Sure, should we consider it a dinner thing?"

"Why not? Any preference for dinner?"

"Well, if you're buying how bout some Thai food?"

"Consider it done. What time?"

"How bout at seven? Wes should be home by then. He had to go to the lab. There was some sort of snafu with one of the new prototypes."

"Let me know if he needs more time. I'll probably order it delivered anyway."

"No prob, Leo. Going to the gym for more punishment?"

"I'm learning how to keep my Beloved happy."

"From what she told me yesterday, you're an expert."

They shared a laugh again before we climbed into her car and started driving to the gym. As we edged closer to the parking lot, my fiancée let out a sigh. I looked at her before she smiled at me.

"I forgot to mention. Nikki doesn't teach the class anymore. We have a new instructor that's a bit of a drill instructor. I was going to skip because I'm not a big fan of hers, but Nikki said she'd tag along. Hope that's alright."

I smiled as we found a parking spot. As we walked towards the doors, Nikki waved us down and caught up. She was looking gorgeous as ever, even in conservative workout gear. As the girls chatted, I followed until we were at the doors to the locker rooms. My fiancée slipped me a kiss on the cheek while Nikki playfully kissed my other one. They both walked away laughing as I stood there blushing. I walked into the locker room and found a locker to stow my gear before walking back out to meet the girls. They came back a bit later and escorted me to the class area. Thankfully, they chose a spot near the back of the room this time.

After working through our exercises, we walked back to the locker rooms where I split from the girls and hobbled in for a quick shower. I met the girls outside afterwards where Nikki slipped a hug around both of us before we headed back to the car. The trip back to the house was uneventful. When we slipped inside, my fiancée gave me a quick kiss before mentioning she wanted to take a quick nap. When she went into the room to lay down, I went onto my laptop to start setting up delivery of our dinner. Although dinner would not be that big of a deal, the thought of talking to Aubrey about the house was. I was hoping it would all work out. I took another breath before closing my laptop and joining my fiancée for a nap.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers