Good Neighbors Ch. 186

Story Info
Therapy followed by home therapy.
1k words
4.8
2k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 187 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
407 Followers

It was like any normal Friday morning, or it would be if I didn't have an appointment with my therapist. I received a kiss from Marcie before leaving. As I drove to the office, I thought about the relationship I have had with him. He had been my therapist for fifteen years by that point. He was there at my first wedding and was there throughout our time together, including the end when Missy's cancer took her. He was also there during my courtship with Marcie. It was this fact that was on my mind when I walked into his office.

As per custom, he was already in his office waiting. He had a ritual where he would actually spend an actual full hour with a client versus stopping at fifty minutes. It was one of the things that impressed me the most. As he was finishing his meditation, I paused long enough to allow him to center. He then looked up at me and smiled before motioning towards the chair.

"How are you this morning, Leo?"

"I'm pretty good. Just getting ready for our engagement party tomorrow afternoon."

"I received the invite. This is way outside your wheelhouse."

"I know. It's one reason I am a bit nervous."

"She already said yes, Leo. What's worrying you?"

"It's hard to say. Maybe just the fact I never thought of remarrying after Missy."

"You seemed to tell me before that Missy approved, in spirit at least."

"Yes. And so did Marcie's husband as well."

"And her family?"

"They all seemed to approve. Including her twin sister."

"I didn't know she was a twin."

"Meeting her was interesting."

"Did she try to dissuade you as well?"

"She did. And she accepted me like the other ones did."

"I love the way her family opened up to you."

"It was comforting."

"How goes the assistant thing?"

"She's still staying at my house. She has a boyfriend who also works at the company. "

"And she's friends with Marcie?"

"They are."

"So, I have a question for you."

"Go ahead."

"The punching bag. Where do you have it?"

"My house. I decided to keep it there for now just because I haven't needed it."

"That's progress. Is Marcie okay with that?"

"She told me to buy a pair of boxing gloves so I don't mess up my hands. Apparently, Mitchell did the same thing."

"That's interesting."

We continued like that for a bit until the hour was up. As I got up to get ready to go, he shook my hand again.

'I'm going to feel weird going to the party tomorrow."

"Patient and doctor stuff?"

"More like trying to explain to folks what our relationship is."

"Honestly, I'm not worried. Everyone has a therapist, don't they?"

He smiled before I slipped out his office and into my car. As I drove towards home, I received a call from Matt.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Nothing much. Just checking in on you. Did you get the rings?"

"I have them at home."

"Good, I'm just being a best man to make sure. You nervous?"

"Just a bit. I'm headed home now from therapy."

"I'm taking Shannon to her doctor's appointment. Have a good night, Leo."

"You too. See you tomorrow."

It was soon after that I made it home. As I walked in the door, I saw the house was quiet. I walked into the kitchen and saw that there were a few dishes in the sink. As I was getting ready to turn on the water to ready them for the dishwasher, I heard a moan. I quietly moved towards the bedroom; I heard the moan again. I approached the room and saw my Beloved laying there, her vibrator in her hand. She opened her eyes and smiled at me seductively.

"Hi, Leo. I was trying to edge myself before you arrived home. How do I look?"

I smiled.

"You look gorgeous, Marcie. May I enter or would you like a private moment?"

She looked at me and motioned for me to walk closer. As I walked towards her, the vibrator went onto the bed, and she slid so she was sitting on the side. Her hands immediately went to my belt as she started to unlatch it.

"I do wish you didn't have to dress up for your therapist," she whispered, my pants being undone and sliding down to the ground.

She leaned in and kissed me right above the waistband of my boxer briefs. She looked up at me and smiled again before she slid them down to the floor, so my cock was exposed. She started to stroke it a bit while I took off my dress shirt and t-shirt. She then slid backwards on the bed so that her legs were in the air, and she was lined up with my cock.

"Please, Leo," she whispered.

I pressed the head of my cock against her until I slid in a little bit. The feeling of her wetness squeezing my cock was undeniably sweet after therapy. I slid in until I was partially in before I leaned over her to start pressing inside her. As we both started making love to each other, I forgot about everything. I forgot about all my past traumas and my grief. All I had on my mind was the beautiful goddess laying before me.

This session was a bit quicker than most mostly because she was already primed before I came in. As I edged closer to climax, she pulled me down and kissed me hungrily before she started to tease me.

"Do you like how tight my pussy is for you, future husband?"

"Yes."

"Do you want me to squeeze you tighter? Are you ready to explode inside me?"

"Fuck!"

"Be a good boy and fill me, Leo. That's what I want. That's what I always want from you."

I exploded before landing on top of her. Her hands went around my neck and pulled me, so I was laying on her chest. I stayed there for a bit as she stroked my hair and cooed. We remained there for a bit before I pulled myself up and kissed her solidly on her lips before we went sideways. As we lay there, I wasn't thinking about anything. Within twenty-four hours, our friends and family were going to be next door in my back yard for what they perceive as a party. We couldn't wait to surprise them.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
407 Followers