Good Neighbors Ch. 187

Story Info
Morning of the wedding.
963 words
4.76
2.2k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 188 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
407 Followers

It was the Friday before the party. Everything we could possibly think of what ready for the next day. To prevent me from spying, Marcie's dress was next door. She laid out the outfit she wanted me to wear. It was a pair of black Wranglers with a nice dress shirt. She chose not to pull a tie out because it was supposed to be more of a casual affair. After a light dinner, since the nerves were starting to develop, we went to bed together to share some cuddling before we fell asleep.

The next morning, we were both up early. We decided to forego the usual routine and had a light breakfast, again because of nerves. As we tried to relax, she reminded me that she had to be next door at 10AM. It was at that moment that Mon walked back in the door with June following right behind. They both looked at us with a crazy look in their eyes.

"Leo, what are you doing here?" Mon asked.

"Drinking coffee, why?"

"Leo, aren't you supposed to be getting ready? Or maybe making sure all the arrangements are done?" June asked.

"Ladies, everything is alright. But if you need me to disappear, I can. Except Marcie's supposed to be next door for everything at ten."

It was this revelation that caused the two to quiet down while Marcie just casually sipped her coffee. They sat down next to us and started to have pleasant conversation before I went to make another pot.

"What time are the boys going to show?"

"They're supposed to be here right after it starts. So how big is this shindig anyway?"

We were casually talking about other things when I received a text from Aubrey. I called her and went into the other room.

"Leo, did you want to check everything out before we let the company go who set everything up?"

"I could. Is this a ploy to get me away from Marcie?"

There was a silence.

"Leo, I promised I wouldn't say anything."

"Aubrey, just be honest. I don't mind leaving you girls alone."

There was another pause.

"Yes. We decided to do everything at her place because it would be easier for everything."

"Then of course I'll come over to check everything out."

"Thank you, Leo. Please don't tell her I told you."

"She's probably already figured out she forgot to tell me. No worries."

I hung up my cell and walked back into the dining room.

"Hey, Marcie, did you need me to do anything before the party?"

She looked at me and smiled.

"Actually, could you take your outfit next door? The girls were talking about doing all my stuff up over here. I forgot to mention it. We talked about it while I was with Aubrey."

I smiled.

"Sure Beloved."

I went into the bedroom to retrieve my clothes for the party as well as some toiletries. I figured a shower was in order. As I stepped out her door to walk to the other place, Aubrey was walking in wearing a cute pair of jeans and a flowery shirt. She smiled at me before giving me a hug.

"She's going to look amazing before we get done," she whispered. '

I headed next door and went through my front door before hearing Wesley.

"Sweetheart, where did you go?"

"She's next door, Wesley."

I heard a bit of scrambling before Wesley walked out the bedroom in a robe that wasn't his. It was Aubrey's fluffy pink one. He looked at me in horror before I stifled a laugh.

"Dude, it's alright. They caught me by surprise a few weeks ago."

He seemed to be relieved by that comment before he headed towards the kitchen.

"You're here early," he responded.

"Well, I was kicked out so they could get the bride ready. I didn't even shower yet."

"I can hang out here while you do your thing. What time is everyone supposed to be here?"

'Catering will be here at eleven. The area should already be set up. Guests arrive around twelve."

"That means we have two hours. Did you eat breakfast?"

"I did. Hard to eat. I'm a bit nervous."

Wesley looked at me with a grin.

"What are you nervous about? She already said yes."

"You don't go through all the things I have gone through without a healthy dose of skepticism."

Wesley looked at me again.

"Are you afraid she'll change her mind?"

"Weirder things have happened I suppose."

"You should call her. I bet she's just as nervous."

"What makes you say that?"

"Promise to not tell Aubrey?"

"Sure."

He started by opening the refrigerator and grabbing a few pieces of bread. He popped them in the toaster before he continued.

"Marcie was nervous also. She was worried you'd back out on Thursday."

"That's..."

"I know. Aubrey had to remind her of your track record. She went to bat to make sure she knew you were going through with it."

"Damn."

"That's one reason why when you mentioned Aubrey getting this house, Marcie was a bit more relieved. It demonstrated to her that you were serious."

I looked at Wesley. By this time, he spread some butter on the toast and sprinkled some cinnamon sugar. I smiled back at him.

"And the get-together next door..."

"A quick girl's thing before the party. Aubrey has everything taken care of over here. We just need to get ready and relax. I guess the girls are all assembling next door. Everyone else is coming here."

I smiled. The clock was ticking, and I was feeling more relaxed.

"You could always hit the bag," Wesley said.

I laughed. Patience was not always my strong suit. This was worth the wait.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
407 Followers