Good Neighbors Ch. 188

Story Info
Getting ready to tie the knot...
1k words
4.63
1.8k
1
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 189 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers

(Hello Reader. So this will be the final chapter of a story I started in June of 2021 at the inspiration on my wonderful muse. I know I have told this story a bunch of times as I submitted chapter after chapter, but I want you to know how much my muse has inspired me me to start writing again. The last submission I did was years ago and it was through chatting with her and getting to know her as a person that inspired me to start this story of two neighbors helping each other through their challenges. Anyone privileged enough to know the real "Marcie" would know how awesome she is. Not just because she inspires so many good ideas for stories, but also because she is beautiful through and through. She has helped me over the last year with so many of my challenges as I have been there for hers and I am eternally grateful for all of it. However, even though this is the final chapter of this storyline, Marcie and Leo will continue on in their new story that will be submitted soon. Thank you all for reading and let's check out together what these two are up to in this final chapter of Good Neighbors.

Regards,

Azul)

At ten o'clock, the caterers arrived early to start setting up. It was also when the flowers arrived. It was by this time that Aubrey made her way back over to the house to help point things out. I watched as she was taking charge of the situation. There was a bit of a smirk on her face when she saw I was still in the outfit I slipped into after waking up.

"Um, Mr. Mercer, there's a perfectly operating shower in the house for you to use to get ready. The fiancée requested that you take your time getting ready."

I looked at her before I realized this was not my shindig. I went into the house and started to get ready for the shower. As I was ready to disrobe, Mon walked in.

"Sorry to stop you, Leo," she said before she looked me up and down. "Marcie told me to bring this over. Let's just say there was an idea for a wardrobe change."

She hung up the garment bag on the hook before she closed the door. This time, I made sure the door was locked before I disrobed and hopped into the shower. It was one of my quick showers except I noticed the contents of my toiletry bag were replaced. There was a different shampoo that I recognized as hers as well as the body wash instead of my standard soap. I just lumped it as her asserting herself and finished my shower before anything else changed. It was then I heard a knock on the bathroom door. I went to open it when I heard June's voice.

"Leo, Marcie sent me over to drop off this stuff. I'll just leave it at the door."

I waited a few moments before I opened the door and saw a plastic shopping bag. Inside was a brand-new pair of boxer briefs and a tank top as well as a new bottle of my favorite cologne. There was also a note as well.

"Dearest Leo, It's Marcie. I know these changes are kind of last minute. At the same time, I wanted to do some things on my own for this since you've done everything I wanted. The garment bag contains the tux that Matt had you wear for his wedding. You were so gorgeous in it that I wanted you to wear it. I also made sure to buy a new pair of boxer briefs and a tank top for underneath. I am also hoping you made sure to touch up your manscaping because of what I want to do with you after the party is through."

I smiled before I kept reading the note.

"I want you to know there were times in the last few weeks I was having second thoughts. The final sign that I was ready was when you offered your home to Aubrey. The outward sign that you wanted to spend the rest of your life with me gave me the courage to allow myself to be ready. I am so ready to be yours forever. I can't wait to say the magic words. I love you so much."

It was signed Marcelle. Again, I smiled before I started to dress. After getting dressed, I stepped out of the bathroom to find Matt, Wes, Mike, Benjamin and Pierre waiting. They were all in business casual before Benjamin spoke.

"Wait, I thought this was just an engagement party."

I looked at him and shrugged.

"She couldn't wait. Besides, all four of her siblings are in town. So, we decided to surprise everyone."

He smiled.

"You, asshole," he said sarcastically.

We all hung around for a bit before making it outside. I tried to be as comfortable as possible. Yet as I have mentioned before, I am not very good at parties. I kept looking for Marcie, but still didn't see her yet. I did see Nikki though and when she tapped Jim on the shoulder, he started to stutter a bit. I started to laugh before there was a tap on my shoulder. It was June.

"Marcie wanted to know if you had a moment. She's in your living room....I mean the living room....I mean....just follow me."

I followed her into my house where there was a gorgeous creature standing there. It was Marcie. She wore a white blousy top and her choker around her neck. Her hair was done up in a new way I never saw, but I loved it. Her makeup was on point. The skirt she wore was a darker color, but flowed if that makes any sense. She held out her arms and I immediately walked forward to hold her. She kissed me on my neck before she whispered.

"Are we ready?"

(to be continued in Marcie and Leo)

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers