Good Neighbors Ch. 019

Story Info
I splurge on a hotel for something different.
1.4k words
4.58
4k
0
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 20 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers

(Thank you for joining me on this journey with my neighbor. Here's the next chapter with some more different things to try out. I hope you enjoy it and don't forget to vote below. )

It had been a few days with her sister and my neighbor was dropping subtle hints regarding making a speedy exit. I was not saying I did not enjoy waking up every morning with my neighbor because I did. Having her super wonderful body next to me as I slept felt heavenly. Having her find new ways to seduce me in different places was a change of pace from the boring home sex. Yet, I also knew that returning home was inevitable.

As we pulled away from her sister's house, we started to talk about all the fun we had when we were permitted to explore the small town. The dressing room fuck was hot. Fucking in the car during the rain was also. My mind began to reel through to consider ideas we have yet to do. I hit upon one as we passed the downtown area near her sister's small town. I saw on the signs that there was a new high rise that went up. As my neighbor looked out the window, I found a place to pull over.

"What are you doing, Romeo?" she asked.

"I have an idea."

"Does it involve stuffing your good girl's pussy with more of your cock?"

That last comment made me smile as I looked over and saw her begin to slide off her shorts again. And I was pleasantly surprised that even though we bought some underwear at that department store a few days prior, she did not have any on. As much as I wanted to partake at that exact moment, I found the high-rise hotel site. She looked over and smiled.

"Fuck! That would be something different."

I smiled at her before I called them to make a reservation for that night. I was not rich enough to get a room close to the top, but they did advertise a really good restaurant at the top of the structure. After I finished the call, I looked at my bottomless queen.

"Come a little closer, my pet."

She scooted her ass close enough so I could slide two fingers inside her. She moaned for me before I started fingering her a bit harder. I looked out the window for safety reasons and realized that I may have not picked out the best place for an interlude. I slowly withdrew my fingers before she groaned.

"Why the hell did you do that?"

"Patience, my pet. I just wanted to edge you a little. We'll be at our destination soon."

I merged back on the highway and followed Google Maps to the building. I found a place to park and went to the trunk to grab our bags. She made herself up by then and grabbed my arm as we waked into the building. Checking in was a snap considering it was not a peak day and we took the elevator. As we looked out, we saw the view. I could see her eyes shining as I thought about how to use this to my advantage. Her hand found my ass as she leaned in for a kiss before the doors opened.

We found our room and put our luggage down before we explored it a bit. It had a small mini bar. The bed looked soft and by the time I looked back at her, she was already naked.

"Fuck the edging, Romeo. I need your cock now!"

I slowly began to undress before she came after and practically ripped my clothes off before getting on her knees. I pulled her off them and pushed her off the bed before ramming my cock deep inside her. Her hands found my back and started clawing at me while we fucked. It was hotter than porn at that moment although it was quick. As we cuddled after, she kissed me.

"Did I tell you that I appreciate everything?"

"You have."

I started to rub her ass as we cuddled.

"I want to do something different tonight."

"What are you thinking, Romeo?"

"Well, I saw on the website that the restaurant on the top floor is also a dance club. It's a little fancier dress though."

"You did pack the dress shirt and tie in your luggage, right?"

"Only because you told me you were not sure how fancy your family wanted me."

"I might have packed a little something."

My hand found her pussy as we started making out again. I was enjoying the time we had. I just wanted to stay there with her, but our stomachs began growling. We both laughed as we headed to the shower together. Between rubbing each other in the shower, we somehow managed to get clean. We then went to our luggage. I found the dress shirt but was surprised when I saw she snuck a red tie instead of some of my more conservative ones. I looked at her seeking a hint of an idea, but she was slipping into a sparkly black number.

I was mesmerized by the dress. It hugged her curves very nicely and her legs were being shown off. I finished getting dressed in a pair of slacks. She took the time to apply some makeup. After a few moments, we headed towards the elevator and hit the button to take us to the top. We started making out in the elevator, but kept it clean before the doors opened into the restaurant.

We checked out the layout and liked the tables that gave us a view of the city. When we sat down, we saw out and it was gorgeous. We enjoyed a nice light meal before we found the dance floor and cut the rug a bit. She then deeply kissed me on the dance floor.

"Want to head back now, Master?" she whispered.

We settled our bill and made it to the elevators. As we started down, we started kissing each other deeper before I teased her. I undid my tie enough to slip it off my neck and put it around hers. It was around that time the power went out. I saw that the emergency lights were on, and I saw her slipping her shoes off.

I took advantage and slipped behind her, slipping my hand into her wetness. She gave me a moan as I kept rubbing her before I grabbed the tie and pulled just a little bit. This drove her crazy. I started to pull out my cock to slide it inside her as she was already on her knees, her face pressed against the glass. I started plowing into her deeply as she moaned.

It was soon after the power reset and the elevator started moving. I quickly pulled out and zipped before the elevator opened. We ran to the room quickly, making out for a bit before we slipped in the key card to open the door. We fell onto the bed, her legs spreading open. I quickly rolled her over, using my tie as a leash as I slammed back into her pussy.

It was animalistic. It was passionate. I felt like I could go forever. I stuck my thumb against her ass and felt her growl a bit as climax overtook her. I pulled out of her as she flipped over and pushed me on my back. Her kiss was deep and paralyzed me for a moment before she started stroking my cock hard.

"Fuck!" I yelled.

Her mouth found my cock and slid down it a few times before she mounted me. She was concentrating on me so hard. I pulled the tie again before I just laid back and let her drive. It felt as if she was using my cock as her toy. I felt ready to shoot so many times before she would pause. It was if she was paying me back for teasing her earlier.

I pulled the tie once more and she ground her pussy against the base of my cock. I was trapped. I felt my cock explode inside her before she fell on top of me. I quickly pulled the tie off from around her neck. She then snuggled against me. I felt complete for the first time in a while.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers