Good Neighbors Ch. 031

Story Info
She offers to take me clothes shopping.
881 words
4.5
3.4k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 32 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers

By the time this story happened, I thought I had done everything with my neighbor I always wanted. We have explored different fantasies together. We have been there with each other through thick and thin. I have even pleasured her in ways I had never thought I would. Yet every day with her was an adventure. It was never boring. It was always hot.

It was at that point when my neighbor talked about changing up my wardrobe. Besides my swim trunks and my birthday, she rarely ever told me what to wear. I was always going over her house in polo shirts and khakis. It was my usual wear due to my job. It was after one wonderful day spending together that she looked at me.

"Romeo, when was the last time you bought some new clothes?"

"It has been a while. The only time I need to dress different is when there's work stuff going on. I come to see you and you have me naked in no time flat."

"You do look better naked, Romeo. I want to help you find some new threads."

I looked at her defeated because I knew there was no talking her out of it. The next day, she met me at the door smiling. As I was ready for the torture I was about to endure, she looked at me.

"Are you wearing underwear?"

"Should I?"

"Sweetheart, you are going to try on clothes. Go put on a nice pair of clean boxers."

I walked into my room and went through my drawers. As I found a decent pair, I started to drop my shorts before I heard a whistle from my doorway. I turned and saw my neighbor walking in.

"I am so glad I stashed a package of boxers in your dresser. Better than those tighty-whiteys you used to wear."

She went on her knees and was checking out my package while I looked on. She fished my cock through the hole and started to tease me a bit. I was doing my best not to allow her to get to me, but as usual I failed. I grabbed her hair and started to fuck her throat. She looked up at me smiling as she kept taking it. I pulled my cock out before I could come before I dropped my boxers. I guided her towards the bed and pulled her skirt over her ass before smacking it a few times. She neglected to wear underwear, which I enjoyed.

I slid my cock inside her and started to fuck her hard. She started to rock against me while I did. I was unsure if that was her intention, but I kept fucking her until she was getting close. I pulled out and rolled her over on her back before I grabbed her throat. She held my hand there while I started to finger her pussy. She gasped a bit before I let her go and kept shoving three fingers inside her hungry cunt. I could hear her curse as I felt her cum. I shoved my cock back inside her and started to fuck her hard again before I filled her creamy cunt. I backed up for a moment, appreciating the picture of her pussy filled before I lay on the bed next to her.

"Are we still going shopping?" I asked.

She smiled before responding.

"Give me a few moments. I'm feeling too dreamy to move."

We lay there for a while, just holding each other and touching gently before she rose from the bed.

"I guess I should go put some undies on too. I might find something I want to try out also."

While she went next door, I took a quick shower and changed into some different clothes, including another pair of boxers. By the time she returned, she redid her hair and makeup. We took her car since she was offering to help and drove to the mall. Luckily, our mall had a big and tall store where she helped me look for different color polos and khakis. She also found me a pair of jeans. The jeans fit me well. It had been a long time since I wore them and the ones she picked up were perfect. She did take some opportunities to "check the fit" so to speak.

We had some lunch at the food court before we took a lap around. As we walked, we were hand in hand. I made sure to keep up with her pace, so she wasn't running after me. As we walked towards a crystal outlet, I saw more turquoise crystals like the one my late wife had for her collar. We walked in and checked them out as well as the other stones before we walked away. As we neared the car, she swirled in front of me and leaned forward for a kiss. I kissed her tenderly, allowing my lips to part to make the kiss better. She melted into me before she looked into my eyes.

"I like the clothes we selected. Can we go back to your place so you can put on my favorite outfit?"

"Which one is that Amor?"

"Silly man. Your birthday suit. I want to fuck you again."

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers