Good Neighbors Ch. 032

Story Info
She wants to go dancing. Let's see what happens.
1.3k words
4.4
4.2k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 33 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers

There are times you have no idea how lucky you are. Then there are those times you feel like the luckiest person on the planet. The night after we went clothes shopping was one of those nights. We were driving back to my house where she told me she wanted me to put "on her favorite outfit" when she looked along the road. It was the same area we went dancing that one time. She had that look in her eyes that I learned by then meant she had ideas.

"Penny for your thoughts, my pet,"

"Can we go dancing tonight? It's been too long."

I smiled knowing full well what happened the last time. It became a beautiful night, especially with the making out at the dance club. I looked over at her and just nodded my head. She got excited before she undid her seat belt and hugged me. I kept control of the car enough to get home. As I walked towards my door, she caught up with me and was excited. We made it into the house before she ran to my room. By the time I followed, she already had a nice dress shirt picked out.

I put the bags on my bed before she started digging through them. I was not sure what she would find until she found those jeans. They were a nice stone washed color that Wrangler made. She smiled at me as she put them under the dress shirt.

"Kind of a western motif, huh Romeo?" she asked as she smiled.

She gave me a few deep kisses before she left me alone to get ready. Based on what happened the previous time, I went without underwear. The denim felt different against my naked skin. I silently hoped that the time in that position was temporary. It was around a half hour before she returned wearing this dynamite dress. I never saw it on her before, but I felt totally outclassed. She was a knockout. She leaned in for another kiss before performing a pirouette for my benefit.

"Do you approve, Master?" she asked me seductively.

"You're lucky we need to get going or I would show you how much I approve," I responded.

She took my hand and led me outside where we went to her car. We started back towards the strip when she stopped at an unfamiliar place. She looked at me before she told me where we were.

"Before we go in, I want you to know that you can let loose tonight. I want you to be you and enjoy yourself. This night is all about you to show you that I care about you. Does that make sense, Romeo?"

I looked at her questioning what she meant.

"Is this a gay bar?"

She stopped for a second, then started laughing uncontrollably. She looked at me before she calmed down.

"That was too funny. No, Romeo, we are at a different type of club. Do you trust me?"

"Absolutely," I answered quickly with no regret.

We walked towards the front door where the door man took out cover charge before we walked in. When I looked around, I saw a bunch of scantily clad women walking around. There was one on the stage dancing around a pole who was already topless. My neighbor brought me to a strip club.

"Do you want to sit close to the stage or in back, lover?"

I looked at her and followed. She led me to a spot far from the stage where we sat down, and a gorgeous redhead came by to fill our drink orders. My neighbor chose a rum and coke while I did just a coke. She looked at me before I assured her that I would be fine. Truth was that I was always careful drinking outside my house. It was kind of a control thing.

As this gorgeous brown-haired person walked up to us to chat, my neighbor's hand grabbed mine. Then she smiled.

"Nikki, is that you?"

"Hello sweetheart. Is this the hunk you brought to class with you?"

I then recognized her from the class I went with our neighbor to even though she had more clothes on then. Her bottom was amazing and her outfit, though revealing, was classy. They started to talk a bit while I sat there, nursing my coke before my neighbor leaned over and kissed me.

"Nikki offered to give you a lap dance. Want to?"

I looked at her eyes and saw that she was excited. I nodded my head. Nikki and my neighbor took me to a separate room where Nikki sat me down in a chair. My neighbor sat next to me with a little distance to allow me to enjoy it. It was three songs and Nikki's movements had me super excited. As she got up and kissed me on the cheek, my neighbor was all smiles. Once Nikki walked away, my neighbor took her spot and started to wiggle her butt to the music before she leaned in to kiss me.

"She's so hot. Hard to believe she is a mother of two preteens. Still, watching her rub against you was so hot. What did you think?"

I responded by grabbing her ass as hard as I could before kissing her.

"I think we need to find a place to fuck."

She smiled.

"But don't you want to go dancing?"

I smiled.

"Lead the way, Amor."

We made it back to her car before she started to drive. It was about fifteen minutes before we found another strange building. I looked at my neighbor who reached over and rubbed my cock through my jeans.

"I think we'll have a place here that I can relieve that for you, Master."

She led me inside, and I found ourselves in a room with darkened lights. I followed her until someone pointed us to a different room. It was a small room with just a love seat. She pushed me onto it and went to her knees before she undid my zipper and pulled out my cock.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

She smiled before licking my cock up and down.

"I found this place online. It is a swinger's club. I figured it would be the perfect place to release some tension before we go dancing."

She slowly started to take me down her throat before she started sucking. It felt like a welcome release after her friend was rubbing herself against me at the strip club. She was being very methodical in the way she was taking me in her mouth and down her throat. It was not long until there was a small audience watching. It pushed her as she started really getting into her movements. I started feeling my cock began that familiar feeling before she stopped and looked around. Her hand was still stroking me as she was getting up and slid onto my lap to slide me inside of her.

A bystander said, "Can I get in on this?"

She looked at him and smiled before she responded.

"I am good. Thank you though. These holes belong to him and him alone."

I leaned in and kissed her before she started to shake on me. I felt my cock shoot inside her. She stayed on my cock for a good five or ten minutes before she slid off, taking me into her mouth once more.

"It's gonna be hard to dance with your cum inside me, Master," she said seductively.

She went back onto my lap after she cleaned me off where we shared some kisses on our lips and wherever else we could reach. My hands grabbed her ass tight again as we made out.

"Are you mad at me?" she asked.

"Why would I be, Amor? You've been an exceptionally good girl."

I accented the last part with a kiss on her forehead as she giggled.

"I thought for sure you were going to try to fuck Nikki. I was so surprised you didn't. Why didn't you?"

"Simple. Your name isn't Nikki."

She slapped my shoulder.

"Smartass."

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers