Good Neighbors Ch. 039

Story Info
Another beautiful wakeup.
883 words
4.56
3.1k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 40 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

One of the best things about my neighbor allowing me to be close to her is that there are times I wake up with a gorgeous woman next to me. As much as I make it seem like I am Johnny-on-the-spot, my horniest times were mornings. There were plenty of times I took advantage of my neighbor being in bed with me when the mood strikes.

I woke up when it was still slightly dark outside. The blinds were drawn. I slipped out and went to the bathroom for some relief and to take care of my teeth before I snuck back into the room. My neighbor was on her side, naked as was her usual custom. I watched her for a few moments smiling. I felt very fortunate to share a bed with a beautiful woman like her. One of my fears after my wife passed was that I would never find a woman who wanted to share a bed with me.

I slid beside her and wrapped an arm around her as I started to kiss her neck. I could feel her squirm a bit as I did that. I allowed my lips to kiss towards the back of her neck and kept planting delicate kisses along it. I couldn't hear a response, but I could feel her body loosen up as I did. I allowed my hand to slide upwards until it cupped her breast. She moaned a bit louder at that point. I slowly played with her nipple between my fingers as I kept kissing her neck.

I stopped massaging her breast and allowed my fingers to dance down her body until they approached her pussy. I felt her move her legs until she was on her back, allowing me access to her. I slid back so I could get on my knees to allow more freedom of movement to touch her. I started allowing my fingers to play with her slit while she arched her back for me.

"Fuck!" she moaned.

I kept teasing her clit with my fingers while she writhed for me. I kept teasing her while she moaned. I could feel my cock getting aroused while I played with her. I lost my wits about me, and I slid off the bed to climb back between her legs. Her pussy was opened for me. I stroked my cock against her and heard her moan before I took my rightful place inside of her. It was a slow fuck. I was not trying to cum fast, but to demonstrate to her how much it felt natural that I had her with me in that moment.

Her body responded to me as I liked it to. Her hands found my back and started to rub it a little. As we edged closer to a mutual climax, they slid down to my rear end and squeezed. One of the biggest surprises about her I was proud to learn was that she liked my butt. Squeezing my butt let me know that my cock needed to stay inside her as I finished.

It was after we both peaked that my lips found hers and we started to kiss each other deeply. It was more than just the sex with her that made me feel special. It was the special romantic moments when we were as two new lovers sharing our emotions. They were the tender moments and the moments I preferred the most sometimes. It was after our cuddles and kissing that we both decided to take a shower.

The shower was tender and sweet. There was not as much groping and such that morning. But there was a delightful moment when she was under the water, and I tenderly kissed her deeply again. It was beautiful but interrupted too soon by the water turning cold. We both shouted together before I turned the water off and we started to dry off.

At the kitchen counter, she was wearing one of my t-shirts since her favorite robe was at her house. We enjoyed a cup of coffee together before warming up some toaster waffles. We ate partially in silence before we started to talk about our day. She was going to go through some old pictures and stuff to see what she could do to store them. I was supposed to go over reports again. It seemed like it was going to be a long boring day for both of us. That was until I heard my phone ring. I looked on the screen and saw it was the office. I picked it up.

"Hello, sir. This is Marsha. We are not going to be able to send the reports today. They're not ready."

"Why not?"

I could hear her pause at the other end of the line.

"Mr. Johnson said he needed more time. Something about a complication with the algorithm."

I smiled when hearing that. It was usually my partner's signal that all was fine and that I should just relax. I thanked Marsha for calling and hung up. My neighbor looked at me before slipping the t-shirt over her head.

"Guess this means you have more time for me. Right, Master?"

I smiled a bit bigger. It was going to be a great day after all.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers