Good Neighbors Ch. 038

Story Info
I checked on her first thing in the morning.
1k words
4.68
3.7k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 39 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers

Usually every morning, there would be a phone call or a text from my neighbor to let me know she was awake before I walked over. It was a great barometer for what mood she was in to dictate whether she needed me as a lover or me as a comforter. It was exceedingly rare that she would neglect to do either unless she had a visitor from out of town or something. It was one of those times when I was awake for an hour without hearing from her. I peeked out my window and I did not see another car. Normally, I would have let it go and start my day hoping later we could catch up.

The problem was that I had this wonderful dream about her that night and was eager to see her because of it. I thought about it for a few moments before I decided to just walk over. I went ahead and slipped on a pair of athletic shorts, sans underwear of course. I slipped on a wife-beater shirt and my flip-flops before I grabbed my keys and walked over. As I neared the front door, I was debating whether I should just walk in or not. Usually, she kept the door unlocked when she was awake. I checked the door, and it was unlocked.

I cautiously walked in when I did not hear her stir. As I looked in her living room, I saw no sign of life. I knew based on previous mornings that she would sit in the living room and drink a cup of coffee first thing. The fact I did not see a cup was a bit of a warning to me. I peeked into her kitchenette and did not see a coffee cup there either. I started to walk towards her bedroom when I heard a moan. I strained my ears to try to listen again and heard a second moan.

I started gently tiptoeing towards her room. The door was slightly ajar, and I caught a glimpse of her in her bed. Her blanket seemed to be off her and she was on her back. Her mouth was open as she moaned. I edged as close to the door as I could. It was then I noticed one hand was on her favorite toy. The other had her cell phone in hand. It looked like she was hitting the number buttons before my cell phone started buzzing in my pocket.

She looked over towards the door, and saw me peeking in. She smiled at me and beckoned me to enter. I walked into the room and watched as she slowly ran the toy over her clit. She was smiling at me as her mouth released another moan. I started to walk towards the bed where her head was. She looked over at me and kept smiling.

"Pull your cock out, Sir," she commanded in a whisper.

I dropped my shorts, and I was hard already. I watched her lick her lips as she started moving her hand towards it. She started to stroke me while she guided me towards her mouth. She kissed the head of my cock before allowing her tongue to slide over it. I watched her slide her toy deep into her pussy before she took my cock down her throat. My hand went to the back of her head as she allowed me to slide in deep. I pulled back just as she was about to gag before sliding in again. Her eyes told me to keep going.

As I started to fuck her throat, my left hand reached down and slid over one of her nipples. I started to experience déjà vu when I realized this was like my dream except for one detail. I remedied that by reaching down and sliding my fingers over her clit. She pulled away from my cock long enough to curse before taking me back down her throat.

Her pussy was already at peak. It was as if she already came four times before I entered the room. I kept rubbing her clit gently while she took my cock. I was doing my best to hold back, to avoid cumming too soon. I started to pull back from her throat, but her hand kept my cock where it was. She pulled me out of her mouth.

"Go ahead and cum. I need it so bad. Down my throat, Sir."

I felt her hand relax around the base of my cock and started to shoot down her throat. I watched as she swallowed as much of my morning spunk as she could before she licked the head of my cock again. She gave me her sexy smile again before she climbed up so her back was against the pillows and her headboard.

"Lick me, Sir. I need your tongue on my pussy," she said again in that breathy whisper.

I climbed on the bed and went straight for her pussy while she watched. I started licking her pussy with reckless abandon and was rewarded with her hands in my hair. I kept licking while she moaned and growled. It was then I saw her look down on me and push her hips up. I slipped my palms underneath to grab her ass when she did. She was digging my tongue on her.

"I'm gonna cum. I gonna cum. I'm gonna cum!" she started saying in ascending pitch before she let loose a wail that opened her floodgates.

I kissed her pussy as she came back down before I climbed up on top of her and started to kiss her. She had her arms around my neck and was returning the kisses fervently. It was a little bit of time kissing before she released me, and I was laying on the bed next to her. She showed me a text on her phone from someone. I was curious to who.

"Nikki suggested I try this out this morning to see if you'd come over. How was it?"

I smiled. Nikki was the friend in her gym class who worked as a dancer at the strip club we visited together. As I leaned in for another kiss, she let her hand glide down my chest. I was not sure what as in store that day, but I knew what her mood was.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers