Good Neighbors Ch. 040

Story Info
She shows her hotness again.
943 words
4.7
3.8k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 41 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

(Hello Reader. Thank you for checking out this story. If you have been following the whole series, thank you. But you will also notice a reference to another character in this one as well. The character of Nikki is a made up character and unlike my neighbor, who is loosely based on my muse, is a figment of my imagination. Still she made a wonderful diversion a few chapters ago. I hope you enjoy this chapter and thank you for reading. )

*

There are not many things sexier than a hot woman wearing your T-shirt except the classic dress shirt look. I had one of those days when my neighbor was hanging out at my house. Since we had a healthy dose of morning loving that morning, she put on one of my T-shirts instead of her old clothes. We enjoyed some breakfast when I leaned in for a kiss. She answered with a deep one before she grabbed me by the shirt collar.

"Are you ready for another round?" she asked.

I looked at her and smiled. I then watched as she walked out the door towards the pool. She sat on the lounger and patted the spot next to her. I sat down like the obedient puppy I felt like before she climbed on my lap. My hands immediately went to her ass which only had the fabric of the T-shirt covering it. She moaned into my mouth as I squeezed.

"You like teasing me, don't you, my pet?"

She moaned again as I smacked her ass a little. I took the chance of flipping the T-shirt over her ass so I could smack naked skin. She started wiggling as if someone was recording her wiggles for posterity. I responded to her wiggles by smacking and grabbing her ass while we made out. Her hands found my shorts and pulled them down enough for my cock to raise up. She smiled at me like she found my secret before she bent down and took the tip inside her mouth.

This went on for a bit before she knelt on the lounger still playing with my cock. I took the opportunity to slide my hand down her back while she sucked me off. My fingers teased her ass a little bit before I slid lower and started playing with her pussy. She looked up at me and I got lost in her eyes. She has the most beautiful eyes that seem to see through all the façade I put up. It is one reason she called me Romeo so much. It is her pet name for me, but also used to make sure I'm not too up on myself.

She stopped working on me before she crawled back on my lap. I felt her heat even though she was just rubbing against me. She held my face in her hand while she smiled at me. She started rubbing against me nice and slow before she spoke.

"Am I better than Nikki?"

I looked at her smiling.

"Nikki has nothing on you, my pet."

She smiled before she started to rub a bit more fervently.

"I was so jealous of her. Watching her rub against you like this. I regretted taking you to see her immediately until I saw that look in your eyes."

"Which look?"

She kissed me softly, biting my lip a little.

"The one like right now. The one that tells me that you're all mine."

I leaned in for another kiss before she wrapped her arms around my neck. There was more romance in her eyes at that moment. I kept kissing her and holding her while she pressed against me. It felt good feeling the breeze as we held each other. I felt like we were in our own world while I held her tight.

It was a few moments before I felt her hand stroking me.

"As much as I love you holding me, I don't want you to sustain injury because I teased you."

"It'll be okay. I can always have you later if you wish."

"Nah," she said. "Let's help you feel better, Romeo."

She slid me inside her and started to rock again. This time I could feel the breeze on my cock while she rode me. My hands went immediately to her waist to hold her steady. She smiled.

"I thought the rule was no touching," she said sarcastically.

I whispered in her ear," I think you messed that up when you slid me inside you."

She moaned a little as I said that. We stayed like that for a while before she slid off me. She took me by the hand and led me back in my house. She led me to my bedroom before she slipped out of my T-shirt.

"I'm done teasing you."

She lay on my bed, her legs spread.

"Now fuck me like you mean it, Romeo."

I slid inside her, slamming into her like this would be the last fuck ever. I could hear her moaning. She clawed at the bed while I took her. Because of all the teasing, I could feel myself getting ready to explode.

"I'm gonna..."

"Inside me, Romeo. Fill my pussy!!"

I did exactly that. I pulled back and saw her pussy filled with my seed before she started to rub it.

"Okay, no more Nikki talk. I think I escaped that predicament a little too close."

I laughed a little before climbing on the bed.

"She is a beautiful woman. But she's not you. Never forget that Amor."

I wrapped my arms around her as both of our eyes closed.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers