Good Neighbors Ch. 041

Story Info
A quick one to show her playfulness.
1.3k words
4.6
3.3k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 42 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
407 Followers

One of the things I remember from my late wife was the fact I always could tell when she was angry. Missy did not have a poker face at all. Once I could see her countenance in a different vein, I knew it would take quick action to remedy it. This was especially true if I was going to enjoy a good night's sleep in my own bed versus the couch.

I provided a bit of back story because my neighbor was the direct opposite. She was exceptionally good at not showing her hand as quickly. There was a moment during our time together that she started to give me slight hints that she was thinking about her collar. She left Missy's collar at the cemetery on her gravestone. I knew it was only a matter of time before she would want one of her own.

When I chose to collar Missy, the process of choosing something that was right with her was a bit less troubling. Because she was also my wife, I had access to all her jewelry, and I knew what she liked. That wasn't the case with my neighbor. I rarely saw her wear anything more than earrings. I was unsure how to surprise her. Luckily, she set me up so I didn't have to.

It was a normal afternoon when I made my way over to her place after an awfully long teleconference. It seemed like my partner was trying to get me to make some decisions on what to do with some new contracts we gained. I put in my two cents before we caught up on personal stuff. I was happy to hear that my partner finally proposed to his long-time girlfriend and already told him I would be ready to go back to the office to cover while he did his honeymoon stuff.

This was the mood I was in when I walked over. I was about to knock on the door out of courtesy when she opened it quickly. She looked up and down at my outfit before she guided me in. I could tell something was off, but there was no clue why. As she turned, her hands were on her beautiful hips and her face had a bit of a frown on it.

"You kept me waiting, Romeo."

Uh oh.

"I didn't mean to. We had a teleconference and..."

"You still kept me waiting. What am I to you?"

"Let's see. You're my beautiful neighbor, my confidante for our different grief related things, my sub..."

"There's the word I was looking for. Do you think that gives you the right to keep me waiting? It's not like I am constantly over here naked waiting for you to fuck me."

"I never said you were supposed to. You are an independent woman. You don't need me..."

"Don't you go patronizing me. Listen, you bastard. I'm not some young trollop you can use as your personal whore whenever your Mr. Happy gets a tingle."

Ouch!

I started to formulate an escape plan before she walked up closer.

"I have a challenge for you, Buster. I bet you can't go the next hour without trying to seduce me. If you win, I will fuck you like crazy. If I win, you take me to get my new collar."

"I'd rather just take you to get your collar if you still want one unless you still feel like I use you for sex."

I caught her pausing for a moment before she put her poker face on.

"No dice. I need to earn it. Missy told me so."

I neglected to mention that my neighbor has dreams about Missy and has learned some things about me because of it. This was one of those times I was regretting it. I was still trying to read her as she stood there waiting for my answer. It was only one hour, and she would get her collar and we could have make-up sex. I figured I had a good chance.

"You're on."

She smiled a bit before she walked over to the couch. She sat down as I tried my best to keep my Mr. Happy down. We started to talk about the weather and the events of the teleconference. She seemed receptive before we started to talk about collar designs. She was thinking about it before she remembered that she had some ideas in her room. As we walked into her room, she bent over so her ass was in the air while she grabbed a catalog. I had to take a breath before she turned.

"Oops," she said.

I looked at her and smiled before she turned towards me. As she edged closer to me, I saw that a few buttons on her top were undone. I was helpless as she walked closer.

"I forgot to button my top all the way. Want to help me, Master?" she asked.

I was about to put my hands up to help when I remembered the wager. I tried to stop myself before she started to undo a few more buttons.

"Oops.... I'm not making it easier, am I, Master?"

She wasn't. She was playing dirty. I was trying to think quick before she spoke again.

"Think you could hold on for twenty more minutes or..."

She punctuated the thought with her top being totally opened. Her beautiful breasts were exposed, her beautiful pink areolas were exposed. I wanted to bend down and take one between my lips so badly. I bent down and moved closer before she closed her top with her hands.

"Gotcha!!"

I realized I played directly into her hands. She started dancing around like she won a game show as I watched. That was before I pushed her on the bed and started to undo her shorts. She struggled to fight back before I had them off. It was then I noticed her favorite princess plug in place. She looked at me warily before I spoke.

"You said it yourself. You must earn it like a good girl. Now lay back."

She looked at me with a scowl before she complied. I climbed on top of her, my shorts already down so my cock was rubbing against her pussy. I started to rub the tip in a little deeper before I looked in her eyes.

"Tell me you want me to stop, my pet."

"No...I don't want you to stop."

"What do you want me to do to you?"

I started to pull my cock back before she moaned.

"No! Fuck me! I don't care about the collar. I just want you to fuck me!"

I slid in deeply and started to take her. My lips found hers and stated to kiss her before her hands found my back and started to claw my back.

"Fuck me like we're making up, Master."

I started pressing in more as she moaned underneath me.

"This was never about a collar, was it?"

She resisted before I started to pull out.

"Okay. Okay, it wasn't. It wasn't. I just was a little lonely because you were in that stupid phone call thing."

I kissed her lips again and pulled out before I climbed to the head of the bed. I started to slide my cock towards her lips before she turned towards me and took me down her throat. I reached down and started to rub her clit while she did.

"How lonely were you?"

She stopped sucking before she took me as deep down her throat as she could. Fuck. I was so ready to fill her throat. I was unable to stop when she wrapped her free arm around my waist to keep me there. I started emptying down her throat before she looked up at me smiling.

"How was that?"

I slid onto the bed and started to plant my lips on her greedy pussy. She climbed on top of me and started to ride my face. I was grabbing her ass while licking her. It took a little bit before she finally climaxed on my tongue. She rolled off and flipped over so we were facing each other.

"Do you think we fuck too much?" she asked.

I paused before kissing her on the forehead.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
407 Followers