Good Neighbors Ch. 042

Story Info
I go to buy her some jewelry.
947 words
4.79
2.9k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 43 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
407 Followers

It was one of the happiest days I have had in recent memory. I was driving to a shop about two towns away in order to finally find a collar for my neighbor. She had been dropping hints left and right regarding wanting to be collared. After plenty of persuasion, I decided it was the time to do so. Luckily for me, I had a friend who had a shop a few towns away who worked on jewelry. He helped me put together my late wife's collar and I knew he would have one for my neighbor as well.

I left my house early in the morning before my neighbor knew what was going on and started the two-hour drive. In my mind, things like this had to be done in person in order to get them right. By the time I reached his shop, he was just turning on the open sign. I walked in and was greeted by a couple of his beautiful assistants. I smiled back at them before I started browsing before he saw me from his office. He walked out to me and presented his hand before pulling me in for a hug.

The friend of mine went back to my younger days when I was still trying to discover what I liked in the lifestyle. We met at a munch where I was trying to observe, and he was so cool and confident. We became friends soon after bonding over our shared admiration of anime and video games. He was at my wedding when I married Missy and was the first person I called when she started showing an interest in becoming my submissive. He was also one of the first phone calls when she was diagnosed with cancer.

As much as I was hanging around with my neighbor, I tried to call him about once a week. He was always talking about trying to hook me up with one of his assistants and was surprised I didn't take him up on the offer until I told him a few weeks prior that I was coming to visit to check out collars. It was then that I heard him smile over the phone and let me know what I needed.

"Bout time you got here you bastard," he said.

"You're not exactly across the street anymore. I like the new shop."

"I've been lucky. I have some new clientele who always want better stuff. So I was able to upgrade. Are you ready to check out some stuff?"

"Sure. She's not like Missy."

He paused for a moment.

"She doesn't need to be. The nice thing about finding a good sub is it's like snowflakes. No two are going to be the same. I take it she's not into colored stones?"

"She's a more conventional type of woman. I was thinking of getting two."

"Two? I hope you're thinking one as a standard one."

"I am. Do you have the black bands with the heart connection?"

"I always have that one. So many wannabe's like that one. Are you sure you want it in black?"

"She seemed like a classic girl. Besides, it's just for around the house."

"That makes sense to me. What are you thinking about for the second?"

"Rose-gold. I don't want it too gaudy."

"Any particular stone?"

I paused for a moment.

"Emerald and diamond."

"You're lucky I am good at these. I have a couple."

He took me to a display near the back of the store where he had some necklaces displayed. I saw one that spoke to me and chose that one. As we packaged the jewelry, we started talking about life and stuff before he motioned towards one of his assistants.

"That one right there just asked to be collared a few weeks ago. She's really good at being on the spot. It's hard for me to keep my hands off her. My wife likes having her do things also."

I noticed her short blond hair that was shoulder length. She wore it in a ponytail. She had a necklace around her neck. Her blouse was professional as was her skirt. She was wearing heels. She looked like she fit into the shop nicely. Knowing what I knew about my friend, she was probably naked under her skirt and once I left, she would surely be taken to the back room and fucked. She looked at me and smiled nervously. As I was ready to leave the shop, both assistants were courteous and watched as my friend hugged me again.

"You gonna bring her by the shop soon?"

"Maybe if I chose wrong. But you never know. I'm not sure about..."

"Relax, Leo. It took you a while to land Missy. This one, don't be afraid to take it slower. She's still grieving for her husband at times and rushing her is a bad idea. Patience, my friend. Besides, if there's one thing we learn when we lose a loved one, it is that we have to live every day as it comes."

I left with a confident smile and drove back to my house and parked before I heard my phone go off. It was my neighbor.

"Everything okay, Romeo?"

"I'm alright. I had to run an errand for work. What are you doing right now?"

"Laying here wishing I had you over here cuddling me."

"I'll be right over."

I walked over with the collars locked securely in the car. I wanted to present them a certain way. But for now, I was going to enjoy some quality time with her. Sometimes the slow moments with no pressure are the best.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
407 Followers